what perfume makes you sick to smell...yuck!

baby_love

Chanel no. 5 is NASTY
Escada Pacific Paradise is WAY sweet
Pink Sugar
Guerlain Insolence or whichever one Hilary Swank promotes.
Jessica McClintocks new one is gross too.

and SHALImAR!! anything by them is discusting imo.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
Bath and Body works Rasberry yuckness and cucumber melon. (that smelss like BO after like ten minutes...peeee yuuuu)

I have always hated artificial raspberry scents.. I hate them .. ALL shampoos.. lotions.. body sprays.. gross.

circe221

Quote:
Youth Dew from Estee

Youth Dew!!! Hee!!! My grandmother (God rest her soul) used to wear this and YUCK!!! I would hate for her to hug me because it would cling to my clothes. But I remember seeing that bottle on her dresser and just thinking EWWWW!!!!!

EmbalmerBabe

I think the J.Lo perfumes are the equivalent of bug spray from the 99 cent store. I tried very,very hard to dissaude a friend from purchasing a bottle of the summery mix of J.Lo whatever it was called, I said NO PLEASE Don't do it!! There are so many wonderful scents here!
Try something by Dior!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

TOday.. i was at the drs office . going thru the Oprah mag. it was the only thing there besides some breast cancer mag.. and Came across a little sample page...

Yves Saint Laurent... has this scent called OPIUM

IT smells like FLEA SHAMPOO!!! it was discustinG!!

Street Angel

Still by J.Lo, I returned it immediately!
Alfed Sung
Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons- cloying
Romance by Ralph Lauren- much too sharp
Aromatic Elixir by Clinique- no explanation needed

YvetteJeannine

It's funny....one gals perfume trash, really is some others' perfume treasure!!!

Take Chanel No. 5, for instance...Now, I cannot STAND this scent; but Marilyn Monroe loved it SO much, that's all she wore 'under' her clothing 99% of the time, AND she always wore it to bed (the ONLY thing she wore, lol).

And me....I see a lot of girls on this thread that HATE the really 'heavy' oriental purfumes....but they're MY personal faves! IE: Opium (my fave from when I was only a pre-teen), Poison, Shailmar, etc...(oh..my new fave is Coco Chanel....so I don't hate everything by Chanel..lol)...

I just LOVE these scents...They also go very well with my body chemistry. I get compliments EVERY time I wear Poison or Opium...but if they don't go with your body chem...FORGET IT...THEY'LL STINK!!!!!
winks.gif
I've yet to hear that Opium smells like Flea Shampoo, though
smiles.gif
It's made as an "Oriental Spice" scent.

On the flip side, I cannot stand some of the cloyingly sweet Burberry 'fumes....I know many gals love 'em. I also hate anything with that 'fresh/green' smell. The only thing I have which smells like that is Elizabeth Arden 'Tea Tree'...which I loved the first few times I wore it, but cannot wear now...ever.

Just going thru these threads and seeing *such* a diff. in perfume tastes...Wow!

DaizyDeath

all those perfumes that they use to have that smelled like foods and candys ewwwww nastyness they smelled like shit

baby_love

ooohh and i forgot, the same company that makes Pink Sugar, also makes a chocolate one that when I smelled, I thought I was going to throw up. no joke. and The Betsey Johnson scent used to be SO yummy to me, but now I find it way too sweet.

redambition

so much hate for opium in this thread
ssad.gif

perfumes i dislike:

G - giorgio beverly hills. i liked it at first, 3 weeks later... ugh
Paris - YSL
Red Door - Elizabeth Arden
Beautiful - EL (my SO nearly cried when i started coughing uncontrollably after sniffing it. he loves it and had been planning to buy it for me)
code - GA (for women, the men's one is awesome)
secret wish - anna sui
there's a lot more... too many to list.

perfumes i like (or love) but can't really wear because they tend to induce migraines:

opium - YSL
hot couture - Givenchy

Holly

Angel (All the different kinds)
Shalimar
Burberry Brit
Hypnotic Poison
Opium
Lolita Lempicka
White Diamonds
White Shoulders
Lair du temps
Giorgio
Insolence
Beautiful (I cant believe how many people love it)

I work in a drugstore at the moment, in the cosmetic section, so I work pretty close to a lot of fragrances, and I always seem to have to smell at least one of these a day, while helping the customers, and they make me gag!

Edit: I almost forgot Red by Giorgio... I find it smells like B.O. one of my coworkers tried it on today without smelling it first, and it was awful

MarniMac

Chanel Chance and the Abercrombie perfume with the red top give me the worst headache. Tommy Girl is pretty ewky too. Anytime I smell CK one, it reminds me of this guy in high school who had the WORST BO...I don't think he showered too often...he would just put the CK one on...so grody.
I'm pretty sensitive though...I can't stay in Sephora for 5 minutes without getting a migraine or asthma.
Nothing by BPAL has ever given me a headache or made me feel ill, so I'm sticking with their perfumes for the meantime.
PS. LMAO about "Love Spell" being a stripper scent...so true. I think those 5 for $30 deals were made for dancin' ladies
lmao.gif

Katja

I have to add Muegler's Angel. ICK city. I've smelled it on others, too, and it wasn't near as bad as it was on me.

Kiseki

Perfumes I can't stand and produce alergy reactions on me.

L'Eau D'Issey by Issey Miaki (my nose swells and I start sneazing)
La Dolce Vita by Dior (nasty migraines)

I can't stand most Armani Clinique and CK perfumes, everyone wears them.

KAIA

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.... Gives Me Migranes!!!!!!!!!!
Miss Dior Cherie.... Way Too Sweet!!!!1

bubbly_brunette

i hateee Miss Dior Cherie with a passion, it smells like Victoria Secrets Strawberries and Champagne *barf*

The only spray/lotion i adoree from VS is Romantic Wish, its absolutely beautiful.

Latest posts