what perfume makes you sick to smell...yuck!

Bybs

YSL Baby Doll - Smells like BO
Dior Pure Poison - Death
Elizabeth Arden Red Door - Just plain vomit inducing
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream - Sickening
Ralph Lauren Romance - Waaaaaaay too sharp

milota

WHITE DIAMONDS!!! I seriously cannot stand this scent!
I also don't like most musks especially Moonlight Path from BBW.

jakluk4

ugh! White diamonds is HORRIBLE!

my mother wears Opium! UGH! I have tried for years now to get her to change her "signature" scent, and she refuses! It just dominates your nose! lawdy!

LOL, remember Windsong? Yeah, that smells like S*&# on me or not on me, I just haaaaaaad to learn the hard way though. UGH ick ick ick!

Rushch6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakluk4
ugh! White diamonds is HORRIBLE!

I heard someone that white diamonds will cause people with Asthma to have a asthma attack. I have to agree, because every time my mom puts that on I have to grab my inhaler.:crap:

makeba

Black Pearl, White diamonds, Bob Mackie, Burberry Brit all I swear are the Devils Perfume. I wore Burberry to work one day and had leave and go home and take a bath. Pew! Pew On Me

Bybs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Everything from the Dior Poison range. Completely hork-worthy.

I totally agree....makes me sick to my stomach.

lizsybarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korms
Charlie.

I remember my friends and I used to wear this stuff when we were in our early teens because it was so cheap, but oh My God does it smell it too! I think it comes in three scents, Red, Gold and Blue.

Yurgh. What a nose burner!

YESS!!!! I cannot STAND Charlie. I made the mistake of trying on a sample someone sent me and then getting into the car... AUGH, it was so awful. I wanted to set myself on fire. :eek2:

Leopardskinny

^LOL! I remember a friend of mine used to have a body spray of every single 'colour' and she LOVED them. They actually used to make me retch!

For me, the worst perfume I have ever smelt is

-Liz Clairbournes 'Curve Crush'. EW. Seriously, I have never semlt anything so bad. Maybe it was just me, but I actually couldn't understand how people could like and wear it! Also bad are

- Dolce and Gabanna... um.. I think it just says 'pour femme' or something- it has a red cap? Really didn't like that either.

I also find most things by Anna Sui FAR too sweet and 'sugary' if you like.

Oh, but I have to admit, I ADORE Chanel No.5
smiles.gif

SnowWhiteQueen

Chanel No. 5 seriously stinks. It smells like old lady perfume. And I hate it when girls come in to buy it at my boutique and they say that they like it, and you know that they are just saying that because it is chanel. Strange. Also Poison! Yuck!

LindseySullivan

Dior Poison. I used to be ok with it, but my friend got sick in a limo we were partying and threw up - then covered herself in poison. So I don't know if it's the perfume or te memories.

I also can't stand CK something - it's amber colored but I forgot the name. Escape maybe?

bluebird08

White Diamonds
Red Door
Burberry (most of them STANK)
Sunflowers
Anything by CK
Cool Water for Women-just gross
J.Lo Still
Lucky

Cosmopolitics

Charlie (all of em!) and Red Door -- Horkkkkkk. It reminds me of when I used to go to my grandma's church as a kid, and all of the old ladies bathed with either Charlie or Red Door. I remember as a kid, the smell was so strong throughout the room that I stayed in the bathroom (or wandered around the rest of the church) for the duration of the service because the overwhelming smell made me sick.

Spirit by Antonio Banderas for women -- It smells like cat spray. Nasty nasty nasty! I also get an allergic reaction from it. Joy!

There was also this Antonio Banderas "Night Fever" limited edition fragrance they had out earlier this year, and every time someone sprayed the tester, I'd have to go hide out in the stockroom for fifteen minutes because I found it extremely hard to breathe when it was sprayed.

There was also this one perfume that Walgreens had out a while back (it had some French-sounding name), and god forbid every time someone sprayed that tester out on the tables, I instantly got a migraine headache and became very, very nauseous. It was cheap, vomit-inducing mess, and I'm glad they got rid of it.