what perfume makes you sick to smell...yuck!

cloudburst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulful
gucci rush... I really wanted to like it but it's just too heavy

Ha, ha! I read all the posts to see if someone agreed with my #1 dislike - Gucci Rush. I don't exactly know what notes I dislike in this perfume but it really does turn my stomach.

I used to wear Angel when it first came out, but gave it up after I smelt every women on the planet abuse this perfume by wearing way too much of it!

.k.

yea i dont like that musky moonlight path stuff either. and my aunt gave me this perfume called mambo by liz claiborne and it reeks! too strong! sometimes i put it behind me knees so it wont go to waste but man its way to strong!

Sound Of Vision

Angel.

I get headache. I feel so bad when someone wears it close to me. And if they practically bathed in it? *faint*

Once I was traveling by bus (traveling bus, not city transport) and a woman sitting in front of me sprayed herself 2-3 times. Imagine closed space, no windows, at the back of the bus, bad air circulation, driving for 5 hours with the smell which makes you sick!! I think that was worst trip ever.

jenee.sum

Anything Elizabeth Arden
Anything Elizabeth Taylor
Givenchy's Amerige, Ysatis, Organza -- my bf's mother LOVES them, makes me wanna barf

damn all these old lady perfumes. gross.

Alfred Sung's SHI -- seriously gives me a migraine!! no lie!
Fendi by Fendi -- holy shit this crap makes me cringe

I actually like J.Lo's Live Luxe and Britney's Midnight Fantasy! we'd have testers at work cuz they were on sale, and I'd spray em on myself for fun! hehe

and I sooooo have to disagree with whoever said they hate Aqua Di Gio for men!!!!!! Whenever my bf wears it, I just wanna touch him in places where the sun don't shine! HAHA my favourite cologne hands down!
I'm also gunna diagree with everyone who hates D&G's Light Blue! I lOooOooOOoOOOve that perfume!! One of my faves! Kinda smells like MAC's Turquatic!

d n d

I had a coworker that loved to wear Cinnabar by Estee Lauder. She would brag when she received it for Christmas from her hubby and all I could think was he must really hate her! lol

Other bad fragrances in my opinion:
Glow by J Lo-smell good at first, then the monster sneeks up on ya
Warm Vanilla Sugar by Bath and Body Works-will cause major sickness
Love Spell by VS- will cause major sickness
Imari or Rare Gold by Avon- gross
Curious by Britney Spears-oh my
ssad.gif

Any thing pear, rasberry, or vanilla fragranced just doesn't agree with me.

sofrsh

Chanel #5
Marc Jacobs Daisy - smells like grass to me
Versace Bright Crystal
All Britney`s perfume except her newest one
Lancome - Hypnose or however you spell it

roLLerGrrL

Safari by Ralph Lauren gave me a headache - it was a gift and I tried to tough it out but ended up throwing it away.

iheartcolor

Fracas - disgusting!

But the biggest offender of all is "Insolence" by Guerlain. Why Hilary Swank is the spokes model for this hideous, wretched 'fragrance' is beyond me!

And I LOATHE Amazing Grace too - it is stinky AND working at Sephora made me hate it even more.

-Lauren

chameleonmary

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahblov
This is probably pretty blasphemous in some circles, but I HATE Chanel No. 5

You know what? I thought I disliked No 5 because from the bottle it wasn't very appealing... especially for the price tag! But recently I have smelt it on a few different people, and its so different on each person! I may have to just try it on myself and get it out of my system...

iheartcolor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorness
Perfume i cannot tolerate....
Paris - YSL
White Linen - Estee lauder
Samsara - Guerlain

GAH! I forgot about Paris by YSL! That stuff is horrid. I got a bottle free from work once and had to 'give it away' by putting it in my friends purse while she was in the bathroom at my apartment!
th_LMAO.gif

I wish I could have seen her face!

-Lauren

SuSana

I don't know the name or brand, but this lady at work wears this "perfume" that smells like cotton candy.

Yuckkkkk...it makes me so sick. I start sneezing & wheezing lol because it is so strong! When she wears it she will spray it on herself throughout the day and I have to walk away from the area for at least 15 minutes.

rbella

Frederick Malle Musc Ravageur. It actually gives me a migraine and I will throw up. If it was a lighter scent I would love it.

I like Chanel no. 5...it reminds me of old Hollywood =)

Patricia

I hate L'Eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake and Lacoste Touch of Pink, how can these 2 be best sellers??? it's a matter of tastes I guess

I also hate Chanel Nº5

talks

My votes also for Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. It actually started to grow on me for awhile but one of my co-workers wore it (heavily) for a month and after that it almost made me vomit.