what perfume makes you sick to smell...yuck!

Miss_M

There are a few fragrances that nauseate me and give me a really bad headache, like;

Calvin Klein - Obsession
Clinique - Aromatic Elixer (who actually wears this stuff ?!)
Clinique - Happy
Comme des Garcons - #2 (the black one)
Donna Karan - Cashmere Mist
Estee Lauder - Knowing, Spellbound
Yves St. Laurent - Opium

Keiko Mecheri - Loukoum. I got a sample of this from Luckyscent.com and it smells like burned baby powder. It also lingers forever, even after you try to wash it off.

LUSH - Karma soap and fragrance, I got a sample with my order one day and almost gagged because of the awful patchouli/orange combination.

I also can't take sickly sweet or tropical fragrances, like the ones from Escada (Island Kiss, Pacific Paradise, Rockin' Rio), Comptoir Sud Pacifique or Aquolina's Pink Sugar.

I also pretty much dislike all the fragrances that were really popular in the late '80s and early '90s, since every woman seemed to wear these in those days
ssad.gif

Cacharel - Anais Anais, Lou Lou
Dior - Dune, Poison
Estee Lauder - Tuscany per Donna
Givency - Amirage, Ysatis
Guerlain - Samsara
Joop - Joop! for Women
Laura Biagiotti - Roma
Lancome - Tresor
Oscar de la Renta - Volupte
YSL - Paris, Rive Gauche

Cosmopolitics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
i know it isn't perfume, but axe body spray is just so gross smelling to me. iiiick.

And I can tell immediately what guy has bathed in that stuff, because it makes me sick to my stomach and I find it hard to breathe when it has been sprayed in copious amounts like some guys like to do. Yuck.

Guys: AXE or Tag or whatever horrendous $4 body spray won't bring you girls like you see on the commercials; in fact, they're more likely to avoid you because you STINK.

Kuuipo

Red...I think it's the Giorgio Armani Red...not Red Door

Poison by Dior

JLo fragrances smell like AquaNet to me, but are not nausea inducing

Estee Lauder Pleasures-all varieties. I get a headache and can't stop sneezing

Emeralds by Eliz Taylor smells like lavatory cakes that go in toilets

Jack Black-mothballs

xsnowwhite

Red Door
With Love by Hilary Duff
Baby Phat goddess or whatever
D&G i forget the exact name
theres a ton more im sure, im very picky about perfume but if I hate a scent I don't normally remember it.

aimeilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Everything from the Dior Poison range. Completely hork-worthy.

oh my goodness...my roomate used to swim in that stuff and the smell was terrible. I don't even remember which one she had but I've kept my distance ever since

k.a.t

I actually just bought Britney Spear's Midnight Fantasy and i love it ^_^ but i hate really overpowering sickeningly sweet powdery smells ewwww i HATE the body shop vanilla musk...actually i hate all of them...

LaBellaVita

I got Hypnose by Lancome for Christmas last year, and It smells wayyy too strong for me. My boyfriend got it for me, and he loves it..so i wear it sometimes. It's not a personal favorite at all though.

Melly44

I love fantasy and curious and i have them in my mini perfume collection.. they smell good on me and i get tons and tons of compliments.. and i see alot of you girls don't like them...

Jlo glow after dark.. augh i used to like this then it just made me neasous.. i dunno if its because the first time i put it on i got literly got the drunkest of my whole entire life and i just remember smelling it and being sick i knoo gross... but it totally turned me off..

athena123

Any of the scents by Victoria's Secret - overly floral and cheap drugstore aroma that really reeks.

Of the high-end perfumes, Elizabeth Taylor's Passion and Dior's Poison blech!

hawaiian_mele

I can't remember all the ones I really dislike but I know that J.Lo's "Glow" line makes me sick but I do love her "Still" - it's so pretty!

Loveleighe

oh man i used to bathe in Tommy girl from like middle school til about my junior year ... but i found out it's super strong and not as feminine and pretty as i thought... and I love Chanel # 5 but for some reason i can't wear it, it smells good off but when i put it on it just smells like b.o. ... and the weird thing is i can wear all other Chanel perfumes but that one.

New2MAC_NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
OH god those VS Body Mists smell SOOOOOO BAD!! Seriously, don't wear anything at all instead of getting 7 for $30.

th_dunno.gif
crybaby.gif

Wow. I'm surprised that you think so, I
heart.gif
them! They are one of my favorite things to buy. A few of them aren't so hot, but there are some that I wear almost constantly.

astronaut

The Paris Hilton perfume. Yuck! If STD's had a scent, I'd imagine they'd smell like this parfum. It just has a really strange smell!

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
Red Door
With Love by Hilary Duff
Baby Phat goddess or whatever
D&G i forget the exact name
theres a ton more im sure, im very picky about perfume but if I hate a scent I don't normally remember it.

With Love? Really? I absolutely adore this scent!!!

amelia.jayde

Hilary Duff - With Love

Britney Spears - In Control or w/e (but i adore all of her other ones)

Sarah Jessica Parker - Lovely

Sarah Jessica Parker - Covet

i got some ads for some Calvin Klein perfumes that smelt HORRIBLE, but i forget what they were called. and there are a bunch that i've sampled at ulta that smelt like bug spray, but i also forget what they were called or even who made them. lmao