what perfume makes you sick to smell...yuck!

Korms

Charlie.

I remember my friends and I used to wear this stuff when we were in our early teens because it was so cheap, but oh My God does it smell it too! I think it comes in three scents, Red, Gold and Blue.

Yurgh. What a nose burner!

kinda_sexy

Ralph by RL makes me sick too! I can't stand most RL fragrances, they're just too overpowering, cheap, and tacky...I have both Ralph and Romance and gah! I hate them.

Miss Dior Cherie, when i spray it on my skin, dries down to a chemical-y metallic smell, it smells awful. I don't know why it happens-whne i spray it on my clothes, it smells fine but on my skin it's just nastay.

~Coco~

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai
-Thierry Mugler's Angel
-anything with too much patchouli, it just smells dirty to me
-Obsession (CK? idk)
-Clinique's Aromatics Elixir
-Prescriptives Calyx
-Kenzo's Flower. so many people love this and it literally made me gag.
-anything with too strong of a violet note. violets and i don't get along.

Kenzo flower, are you talking about the clear bottle or the Red one? I adore the red perfume one. I hope I do not offend with my scent!!

Kim.

Dior pure poison, I feel a headache coming on just thinking about it.
Chanel no. 5 smells like beer on me...

mslips

coco de chanel
chanel no. 5
sean john's isn't that great
calvin klein euphoria...strong staying power which sucks cuz it makes me nauseous and gives strong headaches!
giorgio armani.i think it's self titled...in a yellow and white stripe box...anyways old lady perfume that's hideous!
ooo and brut...dont get me started!

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
Dior poison (the original), BLURGH!!!!!!!

Horrible, I totally agree. someone sprayed it on me when it first came out and I can still smell it.:eek2:

ch33tah

Tommy Girl and the rest of the CK perfumes.
they're just soo awful. and sooo outdated.

then again most things from the 90's were pretty bad. :b

poetic_slut

White musk. gag me!
And the moonlight path stuff from bath and body works.
Disgusting!
A class mate put some on me, and I though I was going to be sick. Ugh.

tania_nia

Mens or Womens Stetson is hideous!! It reminds me of being in the country and I can't get out. Seriously everyone in small town kansas wears this crap it stinks!

Anything with stargazer lilies in it gives me an allergy attack which leads me too...
The GAP had some natural themed fragrances back in the day. One of them was Grass and it smelled just like it. By the way: I'm allergic to grass pollens so this was horrible!!

Love's Baby Soft: it smells like baby prostitutes.

The Body Shop's Warm Vanilla Sugar: it smells like burnt vanilla which isn't a good thing. Come to think of it, I don't like many fragrances from The Body Shop. I think it's cuz every woman in my sorority house wore sun rippened raspberry! YUCK!!

EleanorRigby

I just can't stand YSL's Rive Gauche..absolutely horrendous and strangely reminiscent of public transport (I'm thinking: old men's urine!)...all in all, not good!

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlucesco
All oil-based perfumes give me a headache like you wouldn't believe. I sneeze and my eyes water (if I haven't eaten, they do make me sick to my stomach) - and they don't even smell good to me!

Oh well.

wow interesting.. so Angel and other therry mueglier perfumes would fall under that category

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen
The same thing happened to me. It never passed.
I ended up selling the rest of my bottle on ebay a few months ago.

And to answer the question, most men's colognes make me gag. I have my husband wearing women's perfumes now.
Hanae Mori Butterfly smells wonderful on him.

lol.. my dad has converted to woman's perfumes.. mainly bath and body works splashes since he has 4 daughters lol...

a good men's womanly smelling cologne that i adore is paris hilton for men.. i desparately want to buy some for myself!

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetic_slut
White musk. gag me!
And the moonlight path stuff from bath and body works.
Disgusting!
A class mate put some on me, and I though I was going to be sick. Ugh.

These are my mom's favorites types.. musk musk and more musk.. an 80's thing i guess.. just to go with her horrendous cigarette smoke hair filled aroma....... disgusting!!!
th_remoteImage-61.gif

ginger9

LMAO, there are some great ones mentioned here. I don't know a lot of perfumes but I do agree on:

1. Dior Poison (nauseating)
2. RL - Romance (too strong)

I also wanted to say that I think any perfume can be nasty if one wears too much of it. It's all about MODERATION. I used to really like Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle until this lady at my work place bathed herself in it. You can literally smell her before and after she enters a room. It was down right offensive and you're like literally choking from the nasal assault. She kind of ruined this lovely perfume for me because I think of her whenever I smell it. I hope I get over it some day, my dad got a bottle for me as a gift and I haven't really worn it
ssad.gif

Latest posts