what perfume makes you sick to smell...yuck!

ash10spro

i cannot stand burberry brit AT ALL. it is just horrible. and i second the Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.. theres just something about it that i dont like.

Cosmopolitics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash10spro
i cannot stand burberry brit AT ALL. it is just horrible. and i second the Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.. theres just something about it that i dont like.

D&G Light Blue smells like lemon Pine-Sol on me. Burberry Brit was great until it reached the mid-to-bottom notes. Then it smelled like BO and/or cheap old lady cigarettes. Why would I want to smell like stale Misties, Burberry? Why?

Meryl

SJP's Lovely. I hate the patchouli, white amber and musks notes. And we all know the apple martini note is a joke.

Bronzewolf

DUNE bye Christian Dior
sick.gif
ban2.gif

sexychefva804

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
Two words: YOUTH DEW.

Ugh. How has this scent managed to survive all these years?

My Grandma owns stock in this fragrance and every year it's a no fail gift for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. I think Lucky magazine said that it was a retro fragrance to bring back into the spotlight. Bleeechhhh!!!

Also I wore Sunflower & !!!! (can't spell that word right now) in the early 90's, watching Saved by the Bell, toting my Caboodles, stacking my neon socks, dying to have enough hair for scrunchies, listening to Bel Biv DeVoe.

S.S.BlackOrchid

Another one to add to the list. Tom Ford Black Orchid. I thought for sure I'd like this one because my favourite floral note is orchid. But this one smelled like vomit. I let my friend who was with me smell it and he just cringed and went, "what the f*** is that! get it away from me!"

liv

I think I've responded on here, but just because I smelled it on someone and wanted to heave.

Armani Code for Women.

Alaana

Oh way too many perfumes... if you can call them "perfumes":

Pure White Linen - Estée Lauder
Now - Azzaro
Dreaming - T.Hilfiger
Lolita Lempicka's L and the original (love the bottles but they smell like... I don't know)
The first Miss Sixty perfume (I wanted to buy it but after one hour I felt sick)
The one - D&G (ewww)

Nina - Nina Ricci. I love it, cute packaging, bottle and great fragrance but now every little teenie wears it and don't want to use it anymore.

DeSerT*RoSe

dior poison the red one and eternity from calvin kline ;(

i think christobal perfume is getting its way to the yucky smells !! too bad i bought one a while ago and i barely used it!!;( it smelled good when i bought it !

mrheine

i can't stand anything vanilla-y. or those cheap perfume/body sprays from stores like rave, anchor blue, pac sun...my cousin and i call them "skeezer perfume" ugh just thinking about them makes me nauseous.