WHAT PRODUCTS DO YOU REGRET PURCHASING?

SamanthaDeMuro

I love Benefit products, but I will never again buy the High Brow stick. What a waste of money. Could've bought something else for the money I spent on that. So what product will you never repurchase?

angelspice

There are a lot of cosmetics I wouldn't repurchase because I love to new products. Once I hit pan, I would find a new product to try on.

xStarryEyedX

I bought a Dior lipstick just because I felt like being fancy/an idiot and spending $30 on a lipstick that I didn't need. Yeah, I could almost fill my car up with gas for that.

mrsdee

• MAC Crushed pigments, pain in the a** to use.
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion (bought in old packaging, it dried out in a month
    censored.gif
    )

Dominique33

Maybe some M.A.C blushes ( Mocha my first M.A.C product ! ) or Flower Power, I never wear them. I don't regret purchasing in fact, maybe one day I will wear Mocha or Flower Power, no regrets definitely !

midwestglam

I'm going to have to say 3N from the MAC Making Pretty collection. I got it because everyone talked about how beautiful it was. It was so sheer it looked like I was wearing nothing. I ended up giving it to a friend so I guess it wasn't a total loss. I probably should have gotten Runaway Red instead.

ForeverJenn

Mac Pro long wear concealer! It did nothing for me, not sure what the hype was on it... Maybe it didn't work for me because the MUA sold me a shade that was too dark and made me look like I had more dark circles :/

xStarryEyedX

Mac Pro long wear concealer! It did nothing for me, not sure what the hype was on it... Maybe it didn't work for me because the MUA sold me a shade that was too dark and made me look like I had more dark circles :/

I use Prolongwear concealer mixed with moisturizer as my every day foundation. Try that, maybe it won't be a total loss:)

EllenAim

Blushes, because I use them so rarely, I'm just not a blush person :D
And still. I have like 10 of them and I don't use them so they are just collecting dust.

iATEaSEAmonster

I bought a few $6 dollar eyeshadow pallettes once because they were cheap, but the color payoff were so poor I eventually had to throw them out. Not only that, but they faded substantially after fifteen minutes! Worst purchase ever.

Nikki Taylor

studio fix fluid.
dries too fast, smells like paint, looks cakey on me, makes me break out

my mom likes it though so whatever. just gave it to her

alexandriana187

All the money I spent on face primers!! I use to buy the Too Faced primer at 30$ for 1oz, it was such a waste of money now that i discovered the monistat anti chaffing gel works just the same but only cost 7$ for 1.5oz

katred

Specktra Bestie
Great idea for a thread- I hadn't noticed it before. Regrets? Not as many as you'd think, considering the size of the stash that I have. There are a couple of Mac limited items that I sought out and now I wonder why, definitely. Although I couldn't wait to get them, I've barely used the two mineralize eye shadows from the Venomous Villains collection (they irritate my eyes). Laura Mercier pressed powder was a disaster on me. And I've had allergic reactions to a lot of the things I've tried from Benefit, although the products of theirs I can wear, I like very much.

Haven

For MAC: MAC crushed metal pigments, MAC Prep and Prime products except for BB (the rest dull my skin & make me look sick), and some of my MAC BU's that I doubt that I will ever get to.

Other brands: Guerlain Meteorites light diffusing perfection primer, Tom Ford mascara, and L'Oreal eyeshadow quads that fade in 10 minutes.

kimbunney

-YSL lipstick, its in an hot pink color. I spent 30 bucks on something I have put on once. I'm sure I have multiple dupes of this color.
-MAC Heavenly Creature MES...I tried I just don't like them like my Naturally.

Just lipsticks in general I'm sure I have every color under the skin yet I keep adding to the collection.

EllyBrown

Garnier - Garnier Olia Hair Color, the product turned my hair green http://garnier.pissedconsumer.com/garnier-olia-hair-color-turned-my-hair-green-20130321394561.html

katred

Specktra Bestie
Garnier - Garnier Olia Hair Color, the product turned my hair green http://garnier.pissedconsumer.com/garnier-olia-hair-color-turned-my-hair-green-20130321394561.html
Seconding this one. I didn't have my hair turn green (it's very dark to begin with, so that would have been pretty unreal), but it dried out/ damaged my hair unbelievably. I had to trim away a lot of the ends and I still have to use a deep conditioning treatment about 3 times a week because the colour seems to have affected the hair's ability to retain moisture. Horrible, horrible product.

Latest posts