WHAT PRODUCTS DO YOU REGRET PURCHASING?

vanessa1996

Nars orgasm blush, so overrated. Mac springsheen is similar and yet better, the texture of nars is dry and the color is nothing special on my skin tone, whereas mac's is smoother and has an amazing sheen. I ended up returning it, I am not keeping a $30 product, just because is popular.

pinkpaint

Ablaze lipstick. I like bold colors but it makes me look like a clown. Maybe because I have full lips idk. I think oranges only work on me if they have some kind of sheen.

Creme de Nude lipstick. I was new to MAC and I wanted a nude. It looks awful. Another brown girl recommended that mess, too smh. I can make it look decent with a brown liner and gloss but it's way too much work.

187 Brush. I bought it because it was everybody's favorite for foundation a couple years back. I never use it now. It seems too big and not dense enough to get that airbrushed finish. I use a Sephora brush for foundation now.

Sylvia60

I have allergy issues with a good many products, including my last purchase of an eye cream, YSL's new Forever Youth Liberator.
I hate allergies!

MarieMary

As much as I love NARS, I'd have to go with the cream eyeshadows.
These perform terribly on me unless I apply a very sheer layer and I apply powder on top. Otherwise they crease within 15 minutes. Too bad because the color I got is gorgeous (Nomad).

IHughes

At the moment I'm happy with most of the products I've bought. I'm only disappointed that the Dior Hydralife BB cream oxidises and I'm also disappointed with the MAC paint pot I bought. I thought it would be like the Urban Decay Primer potion but it isn't, it creases after 4 hours or so. It's my fault for thinking it would be as good as a primer, lol

LouGarner

Nars orgasm blush, so overrated. Mac springsheen is similar and yet better, the texture of nars is dry and the color is nothing special on my skin tone, whereas mac's is smoother and has an amazing sheen. I ended up returning it, I am not keeping a $30 product, just because is popular.
oh my....I was actually consider getting this blush.

LouGarner

almost my narcissus lip glass, since mirrored plum same doggone color n cheaper
AWWWWW this post is killing me. I got both narcissus and mirrored plum lip glosses
jawdrop.gif

Shanti

Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick in "Spellbound" looked different on my lips than the countless amounts of online swatches I looked at. Plus, it stains like a motherfucker. Which is great for the next day, you know, if I feel like having that same colour on THE NEXT DAY. I love longevity but after SCRUBBING and it STILL won't come off? Nope.

I regret buying MUFE waterproof eyeliner, though I haven't opened it up yet. I bought it forever ago as a back-up and still feel kind of incredulous that I spent that much on an eyeliner, but if it's amazing once I use it then I guess I'll retract my words.

trina11225

Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick in "Spellbound" looked different on my lips than the countless amounts of online swatches I looked at. Plus, it stains like a motherfucker. Which is great for the next day, you know, if I feel like having that same colour on THE NEXT DAY. I love longevity but after SCRUBBING and it STILL won't come off? Nope. I regret buying MUFE waterproof eyeliner, though I haven't opened it up yet. I bought it forever ago as a back-up and still feel kind of incredulous that I spent that much on an eyeliner, but if it's amazing once I use it then I guess I'll retract my words.
lol, it do stay on, took it off with waterproof remover

tirurit

I have a couple NYX round lipstick regrets: Circe was said to be a great nude and on me it looks like crap, and I bought Bellini thinking it would be a great colour, which it is, but for some reason it applies patchy as hell!

Haven

YSL lippies have a weird scent/taste. I've used the two I have twice.

The crushed metal pigments are an easy fix. Just dump alcohol in the containers they are in, use a tooth pick to get all the lumps out. Leave them open for about a day and they'll be hard like you pressed them. Watching a youtube video on pressing MAC pigments will give you an idea on how much alcohol to put in the containers.
I agree completely. I have some YSL glossy stains: colors are beautiful but scent/taste are horrific.
sick.gif