What Trend Do You Wish Would Go Away

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asela88
I agree..I would actually extend this to any item thats monogram..like the Coach bags with the C's all over..or even bebe shirts that say bebe on the front..I dont get it..the person wearing it looks like a walking advertisement..instead of fashionable.

Yikes, I hate that as well. I've never seen a Coach bag I liked. I feel uncomfortable with any bag that has a monogram on it.

And Curly, hahahahahaha. What about orange white girls+tramp stamp?
There is so many of those here.

L1LMAMAJ

I hate hate HATE it when people wear jean jackets and jeans together. especially when they're different shades and different washes. C'MON PEOPLE!

Oh and I also think it's tacky when people wear bright pink earrings with a bright pink shirt with a bright pink belt with bright pink shoes! (doesn't have to be bright pink, just any bright ass color) there is such a thing as too much matching.

User38

no tatts, no uggs.. kept my old straight leg jeans and some of my mom's dresses and handbags (no shoes as I have big feet lol)... all of this is back in fashion, but all of these things are loved and treasured and worn by me for years.. I don't think I follow fashion. I saunter along and it's still there
smiles.gif

ClaireAvril

may i add something else...
This is NOT considered a trend but it might as well be since I see it so much.
WEARING THE WRONG BRA OR A STRETCHED OUT BRA THAT NEEDS TO BE THROWN OUT. I hate seeing women with boobs down to their belly button and round shoulders like they are trying to make their tits touch their knees. I'm sorry.. no matter how much they have sagged there is a bra out there that will hold those girls up!!! Please find it.. and use it.

BloopBloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocomia
I have one that I know many people with disagree with me on:

Louis Vuitton.

It's not exactly a trend, but I think it looks tacky (especially the monogram ones). Especially when people pair the brown and tan colored ones with black (are you kidding me?). Not a lot of people can pull it off. Don't get me started on the colored monogram design. I really tried to appreciate it before, but I couldn't see how anyone could spend $600 on a wallet that looks like... that. Sorry to those who might be offended but really, that print (monogram) really just bugs me.

ohhh boy, i hate LV! I fell into the coach trap a 3 years ago, and i rarely ever use them... i got the holiday patchwork, those wristlets and a spring color one... the patchwork i take out once in a blue durin the cold season... and the wristlet when i dont want to carry a bag... but the spring bag never sees the light of day.

ive gotten over these purchases.... tacky little buggers that take a toll on our wallets when the money can be spent on mac
cry.gif

sweatpea559

Quote:
Originally Posted by user4
i hate uggs... always did... expecially when u pair them with miniskirts... what is the point of keeping ur feet warm when ur legs r gonna be freezing!!! ahhh

those sweatpants with shit written on the ass!!! ahhh, it pisses me off!!!

i cant think of anything else, but im sure i will!!!

Wow you would hate it where I go to college. All the girls run around in their sweatpants with shit written on the ass, and they pair them with uggs! And I don't want to reveal too much about where I am but this is definitely a beach town and it's usually pretty hot... so you can imagine.... I do it too I have to admit! Comfy!

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
i'm starting to dislike French Manicures.

I love 'em on the finger nails but they look SO freaking gross on the toe nails!!

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
I love 'em on the finger nails but they look SO freaking gross on the toe nails!!

lol wut

I've seen acrylic nails on toes with the gems and designs on them. I always wonder how they can wear shoes...

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
lol wut

I've seen acrylic nails on toes with the gems and designs on them. I always wonder how they can wear shoes...

You wanna see creepy??

Go into Walgreen's and you'll find press-on toenails. Now THAT is scary....a press-on big toenail looks SO ugly!!

cupcake_x

^Oh god, I know. I can only imagine the reaction people would give if one were to just randomly fall off somewhere.

I only wanna paint my toenails ONE solid color. No acrylic nails, no french manicures, no ghetto style airbrushing... Just a solid color.

k.a.t

Quote:
^Oh god, I know. I can only imagine the reaction people would give if one were to just randomly fall off somewhere.

shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif

cupcake_x

Once when I was babysitting, one of my acrylic finger nails fell off. That was creepy enough, it would be 10x creepier if it were a toe nail D:

chocolategoddes

Quote:
chocolategoddess, what about this...?

crazynailart.jpg

I'm disturbed, yet slightly amused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
You wanna see creepy??

Go into Walgreen's and you'll find press-on toenails. Now THAT is scary....a press-on big toenail looks SO ugly!!

Bleeehhhh!

That could actually be useful for people whose toenails have actually fallen off.
In fact, my grandma's little toenail is black and shrivled up. She could use one of those press-ons.

Curly1908

This might've been already stated, but please..put down the blonde dye.
cry.gif

I admit, I'm biased...I'm a HUGE fan of dark, healthy, shiny jet black and brown hair. (I also love redheads.
graucho.gif
) But please...return to your natural hair color...or at least something that RESEMBLES your natural hair color.

I see so many women walking around with dry, frizzy, chewed up, bleached hair...and it ain't cute.

Viva La Brunette
graucho.gif

Quote:
And Curly, hahahahahaha. What about orange white girls+tramp stamp?
There is so many of those here.

Even worse.
shockt.gif

Quote:

I HATE FRENCH MANICURES ON THE TOES!!!!

Gross!
thmbdn.gif

luvsic

This is a trend around my college (sweatpea, is this kind of what you were talking about?)

Victoria's Secret PINK sweats tucked into ugg boots + a sorority t-shirt or northface jacket.

And in the summer:

sorority t-shirt + nike shorts. Minus the leggings this time.

le *sigh*. I own a pair of uggs but I do not treat them like that. It's just not right.