What Trend Do You Wish Would Go Away

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
ooooh i just thought of this one cuz i saw some girls sporting this look. i really don't like the plain t's with the huge words on it like "your boyfriend thinks i'm cute" or "not such a good girl afterall?" okay i totally made up the quotes but u guys know what i mean!! it's not fashionable at all, IMO. really tacky as a matter of fact.

Agreed. I recently saw one that said "I love my crazy boyfriend".
I'm sorry, but if your boyfriend is actually crazy, why in the world are you advertising it on that shirt? Go invest in some therapy or something!
shockt.gif

That's just what I think everytime I see one of those shirts. They're usually neon colored too. /palmface

Speaking of that, I find it obnoxious when people wear ANYTHING that says "I love my boyfriend".. Yes, I love my boyfriend too, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna advertise it on my chest, thanks. Because no one cares.

BeautyizPain

LOL! i agree with many people but heres my list: gaucho pants, shirts with corny sayings on them, hairy boots, chinese slippers (for fear that someone would step on a piece of glass or something), corn rows, overplucked eyebrows, oh i can go on and on...

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
Agreed. I recently saw one that said "I love my crazy boyfriend".
I'm sorry, but if your boyfriend is actually crazy, why in the world are you advertising it on that shirt? Go invest in some therapy or something!
shockt.gif

That's just what I think everytime I see one of those shirts. They're usually neon colored too. /palmface

Speaking of that, I find it obnoxious when people wear ANYTHING that says "I love my boyfriend".. Yes, I love my boyfriend too, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna advertise it on my chest, thanks. Because no one cares.

You are right on! That made me laugh!!

paperfishies

Skinny Jeans!! Argh. They only look ok on girls who are kinda tall and really, super thin (and even then it makes her feet look gigantic!) There aren't too many girls that can pull skinny jeans off. If a short curvy girl is wearing them it just looks like she is trying to shove her ass into something she found at a vintage store that was 4 sizes too small. <----I am short and curvy, so I know! lol.

Super low rise jeans...I'm seriously tired of seeing g-strings/thongs and ass cracks. Get a damn pair of jeans that fit properly.

Jeans tucked into some oversized boots. This, to me just looks sloppy.

Sweat pants tucked into uggz...WTF PEOPLE?

Men who's pants have not been altered/tailored to actually fit them.

Squared toed shoes.

anyone who refuses to give up clothes that fit them 2 years ago and have since gained 15 pounds. PEOPLE! It's ok to get a size larger in clothes, it doesn't mean you're fat. We all gain weight!

For some reason girls in my state think it's cute to go out in tshirts, oversized sweat pants, ugg boots (sweatpants tucked into them), a hoodie and their hair very messily put into a pony tail. I like to call this, "homeless chic".

The Scene mullet. Sorry, a mullet will NEVER be cute. Emo girls and boys, give it up. It's not ironic and it's not clever.

Princess/Empire waisted shirts. If you are the least bit plus sized, they make you look pregnant. I am plus size and I HATE going into a store and seeing these damn shirts every where I turn!

leenybeeny

My cousin is the only person I have ever seen "in real life" that looks good in skinny jeans. She is 5'9" with a nice bootie, thin thighs and size 7 feet - so she doesn't get the clownshoes effect. And she has quite the rack, so your eyes are drawn upwards...

I can't pull them off to save my life.. HELLO SADDLEBAGS!!!

I can not and i repeat, can not stand the woman that go around wearing dark brown and maybe even black, or burgundy for the light skinned ones, lipliner and then add a clear lipgloss over! that is back like when door knockers were rocked! thats taking it back to perry ellis bubble jackets, and iceberg, and baggy jeans with the 3 hole belts! ok i need to stop and so should those who keep wearing lipliner wrong!

Superkaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperfishies
Skinny Jeans!! Argh. They only look ok on girls who are kinda tall and really, super thin (and even then it makes her feet look gigantic!) There aren't too many girls that can pull skinny jeans off. If a short curvy girl is wearing them it just looks like she is trying to shove her ass into something she found at a vintage store that was 4 sizes too small. <----I am short and curvy, so I know! lol.

Super low rise jeans...I'm seriously tired of seeing g-strings/thongs and ass cracks. Get a damn pair of jeans that fit properly.

Jeans tucked into some oversized boots. This, to me just looks sloppy.

Sweat pants tucked into uggz...WTF PEOPLE?

Men who's pants have not been altered/tailored to actually fit them.

Squared toed shoes.

anyone who refuses to give up clothes that fit them 2 years ago and have since gained 15 pounds. PEOPLE! It's ok to get a size larger in clothes, it doesn't mean you're fat. We all gain weight!

For some reason girls in my state think it's cute to go out in tshirts, oversized sweat pants, ugg boots (sweatpants tucked into them), a hoodie and their hair very messily put into a pony tail. I like to call this, "homeless chic".

The Scene mullet. Sorry, a mullet will NEVER be cute. Emo girls and boys, give it up. It's not ironic and it's not clever.

Princess/Empire waisted shirts. If you are the least bit plus sized, they make you look pregnant. I am plus size and I HATE going into a store and seeing these damn shirts every where I turn!

You woman are on a role.
But you forgot about those Boyfriend jeans YUCK.
They are proper jeans for ladies so cater for booties and what not but they look like your wearing your very metrosexual boyfriends jeans.

Plastic surgery being cool is probably the one I wish would go away the most.

paperfishies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkaz
You woman are on a role.
But you forgot about those Boyfriend jeans YUCK.
They are proper jeans for ladies so cater for booties and what not but they look like your wearing your very metrosexual boyfriends jeans.

Plastic surgery being cool is probably the one I wish would go away the most.

I know a chick who is 28 and gets botox every 3 months, lol! Not quite plastic surgery but close enough.

Tahti

The tracksuit, Uggs, fake tan, bad hair extensions and gold hoopy earrings combo.
You have no idea how many people in Cork wear that chav-a-riffic horror outfit. It offends my eyes D:

chocolategoddes

OMG remember when fishnets were in?
I remember being in 7th grade and girls wore fishnet jackets, fishnet gloves, fishnet leggings.
I hope that trend doesn't come back because I saw a girl (not in costume) walking around in jeans, tank top, and fishnet "hoodie".

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
OMG remember when fishnets were in?
I remember being in 7th grade and girls wore fishnet jackets, fishnet gloves, fishnet leggings.
I hope that trend doesn't come back because I saw a girl (not in costume) walking around in jeans, tank top, and fishnet "hoodie".

Oh my
icon_eek.gif
!!! I feel like the only thing that should be fishnets are tights.
th_dunno.gif

TangoMT

CROCS! Ugh! Get the hell out with those things! I'm sorry if it's graphic but whenever I see someone wearing a pair of these I can't help but think that their feet must stink! Sliding around with sweaty feet in plastic all day!
yucky.gif

Okami08

Peep-toe boots. I don't understand - what's the point? To show off your pedicure but protect your ankles?

BBJay

Some people need to realize that leggings are not pants. Leggings have never been pants. Leggings will never be pants. Leggings are meant to go under something that already covers your vagina. There are waaaay too many girls at my school who think that walk around in a t shirt and leggings is a good idea. Having a camel toe is bad enough, but to rock a diaper booty on top of that, it's just all bad.

kisou

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBJay
Some people need to realize that leggings are not pants. Leggings have never been pants. Leggings will never be pants. Leggings are meant to go under something that already covers your vagina. There are waaaay too many girls at my school who think that walk around in a t shirt and leggings is a good idea. Having a camel toe is bad enough, but to rock a diaper booty on top of that, it's just all bad.

Oh my goodness, yes :| I think I wouldn't mind so much if the shirt went past their hips-- like, down to their thighs or something but anything shorter than that and it looks terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
CROCS! Ugh! Get the hell out with those things! I'm sorry if it's graphic but whenever I see someone wearing a pair of these I can't help but think that their feet must stink! Sliding around with sweaty feet in plastic all day!
yucky.gif

I agree 100%! Actually, Crocs may be going out of business in a couple years with the economy doing so bad. Then hopefully those nasty shoes disappear :|

Twelve Major Brands That Will Disappear - 24/7 Wall Street

The only times I think they're acceptable are maybe at a pool if you're going swimming or if you're in the yard doing some gardening!

Okami08

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
People who use Apple laptops as accessories.

After dropping so much money on one, maybe they're looking for a way to justify the cost... "But look! It's a laptop AND an accessory! That's totally worth $2000, right?"
lol.gif

ms.marymac

Hi, my name is ms.marymac and I have a pair of black Mary Jane Crocs that I heart. I wash my car in them, do yard work, run errands, and I don't give a eff!
tong.gif
After standing on CONCRETE for 30 hours a week in what my job deems as "trendy" shoes, my feet thank me...however I do make sure they kinda go with what I wearing...but sometimes just to piss people off, I'll wear them with socks. Mua-ah ah ah!

aaaaaah! I feel better.

P.S. You would be surprised, your feet don't stink in them.

luvsic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBJay

th_LMAO.gif
seriously!!

I used to like leggings (at this age) and my mom is obsessed with them on me to go under dresses she considers "too short", but honestly, I've kind of grown out of them in general. Maybe because I used to wear them AS pants when I was five, me and all of my polka-dotted purple and black legging glory
smiles.gif

And I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but I've also grown out of wearing garments with big fat labels slapped across the chest or the butt. I no longer desire to be a walking advertisement.