What Trend Do You Wish Would Go Away

ChicaBoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
People who go Coach crazy because they believe .. well i don't know what they believe... everywhere you go downtown there are people carting around coach purses.. why? Cs all over my purse.. wow.. and everyone has one! How original. I said that to my friend once and she's like.. I have a coach purse.. and I was like.. oh.. hahahhaa!

People who buy brand name accessories like purses and shoes but the rest of their wardrobe and appearance is drab and/or boring... you dress like shit but your brand name purse is so cute.. that doesn't make up for it.

Oh, hell yeah. Nothing like seeing a frumpy frau in sweats and her Coach bag.
nope.gif

To me, Coach is now a granny purse. The brand has been degraded as hell, like Burberry.

ClaireAvril

^^you know what.. that is true. Its not a luxury brand or a separatist brand like abercrombie and fitch.. (i hate them too).. it seems like everyone can save up 3 paychecks to buy a C purse. Tools.

cupcake_x

Oh man I'm a fashion victim of wearing leggings as pants
blush-anim-cl.gif
But I always wore them with tunics and very long tops (not t-shirts)... Does that make it any better?
lol.gif

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
Oh man I'm a fashion victim of wearing leggings as pants
blush-anim-cl.gif
But I always wore them with tunics and very long tops (not t-shirts)... Does that make it any better?
lol.gif

Haha...me too!

Fuck it, I will rock my leggings with my Coach purse. I could really give 2 flying fucks what people think about what I wear! If I like it, I wear it.

TISH1124

I love my leggings too!!!! I wear them with tunics....dresses....They can look great worn with the right top

Holy Rapture

^^ True, you need to pair the right leggings with the right dress/ shirt ... They can look great! I love my leggings
heart.gif

ChicaBoo

Just don't wear those cotton leggings that get the bagged out knees when you sit down!

A little lycra thrown in can be your friend.

cupcake_x

Oh lord, Chad!! Showing off my vag is something I'll never want to do. I hate it when a girl is walking down the street and you see some major camel toe.

paperfishies

at Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicaBoo
nope.gif

To me, Coach is now a granny purse. The brand has been degraded as hell, like Burberry.

I think purses like this are ghetto(the purses that just scream "HEY IM COACH PURSE!!!" the ones with the little C's all over them, same with any other purse where it is more than obvious it's a certain brand...whenever I see these purses where you can see the lable all over it, I automatically think it's a fake. I'm always thinking, ohhhh, yeah right, you wish that was a real LV handbag, lady!

On to something else I find very tacky...FAKE HAND BAGS! lol! If you can't afford the real one, it just wasn't mean to be, I'm sorry. I can't believe girls actually host "fake" handbag parties, the same way people have tupperware parties. Jeez, and some of those fake bags cost like $70.

TISH1124

^^^^ I don't personally own any fake handbags...But I do however think that if that is what a person can afford then so be it. They should not, not buy anything similar just because they can't afford $300+ to fork out on a authentic bag. Everything has been duplicated...Including MAC...I think if it is a good dupe and you like it...carry it....We have great fakes of a lot of things, including Hair...ladies buy what you can afford and what you like.

cupcake_x

I'd never pay $500 for a bag, so I'd definitely carry a fake. Imagine how much MAC I could buy for $500?

LMD84

i'm also not a fan of leggings! esp when larger ladies and girls wear them! i'm a big girl and i only wear leggings under a skirt or dress... then it looks ok... but as others have said that when you wear them as trousers and your thighs are the size of tree trunks and you can see the orange peel through the damn things.... well it's time for some actual trousers to cover up!

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
Oh lord, Chad!! Showing off my vag is something I'll never want to do. I hate it when a girl is walking down the street and you see some major camel toe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
Leggings only look bad when you can see lips, imo.

Thanks, guys.... now that cameltoe song is stuck in my head.
icon_eek.gif

Remember when dresses over jeans was a popular look?! WOW... What...theheck!

cupcake_x

^That was an awful trend. And unfortunatly, I did it once. My biggest fashion faux pas EVER was wearing one of those basketball jersey dresses over jeans.

*dies* I was 11 or 12, but still, I should have known better!

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKosmetics
I'm not hating against skinny/thin girls, but I wish this whole obsession to be stick thin would go away =\

Amen to that. I say we love what we have, whether we're 100 or 180 pounds.

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicaBoo
nope.gif

i agree about Coach....i had Coach purses back in high school, which was like 10 years ago...but now i wouldn't be caught dead wearing one...sad thing is i feel the same way about LV....

makeup_queen81

I forgot to add....Ed Hardy....i hate the Ed Hardy brand...ok i don't hate it, but hate the fact that most people have no clue who he is....I'm just so glad Sailor Jerry isn't around to see this
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts