What Trend Do You Wish Would Go Away

bubbleheart

Im so tired of the short black leggings, neon colors, and wayyy too floraly tops that look like they could be maternity wear!

downloadstone

I am so sick of seeing girls wear leggings like pants, with teeny itty bitty tops. And leggings with that nasty fake-denim/leather/whatever print. Really, just leggings in general. Gross.

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by downloadstone
I am so sick of seeing girls wear leggings like pants, with teeny itty bitty tops. And leggings with that nasty fake-denim/leather/whatever print. Really, just leggings in general. Gross.

haha i like black/dark grey opaque leggings under dresses for winter! but yes girls wearing them like pants is just a NONO! ewwwwww. & prints are so yucks too! HAHA

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer

But dammit I'm sick of ruffles.

I agree with this! But it's mainly coz ruffles don't work for me. I have small waist but big chest and the ruffles on top make me look gigantic
ssad.gif

I also don't like all these boxy shapeless dresses I see in the malls. Who likes to look shapeless anyway

downloadstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
haha i like black/dark grey opaque leggings under dresses for winter! but yes girls wearing them like pants is just a NONO! ewwwwww. & prints are so yucks too! HAHA

Yeah, under dresses are hella cute, I'll admit that.
tong.gif

teeezyy

Quote:

YES! i agree! and you can see their panty line and everything! do they not feel it riding up?? and i hate the tan/beige vintage look. oh, and shoulder pads. seriously?
nope.gif

vintageroses

Quote:
Yeah, under dresses are hella cute, I'll admit that.
tong.gif

Hehe! Yeahh i think they just don't know how to wear them & make legging look gross! But if wore appropriately it's so cute! hehes
cutey.gif

SUMM3RxBABii

UGGs, people in tight floral dresses, HUGE sandals, neon skinny jeans (bright colors in general). And NYC is supposed to be the "Fashion City"...apparently not anymore...

tacobelle88

haha reading this thread is quite amusing but yep to all the girls from aus who beat me to it....winter is coming which means the return of leggings as pants
throwup.gif

greengoesmoo

I was SO glad to see the women with quiffs trend has died! (Those bumped up and pinned back fringes as well!)
It didn't look bad on everyone, just 9 out of every 10.

nebbish

I still see the quifs thing. I seriously hate that hairstyle. It bothers me soo much.
The only exception being Flo's hair. You know, from the Progressive commercials? lol

I also really really really hate gladiator sandals. Or the ones that look like spats. Ugh.

cool username

Quote:

came here to post this.
leggings are great for dresses, especially when they're too short for work to wear without leggings.

leggings are not great for pants. just no.

Brie

um there is a CROC store in my local shopping centre , wtf.

I mean i may have been living under a rock but WTF why why why

metal_romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie

a WHOLE STORE!? a whole store devoted to the sale of hideousness?

DILLIGAF

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_romantic
a WHOLE STORE!? a whole store devoted to the sale of hideousness?

Quote:
^^ YES a WHOLE FREAKING STORE!!!

I feel your pain. The opened a CROC store on Lincoln Rd in SOUTH BEACH! Talk about out of place!

marusia

Ugh, Justin Bieber haircuts on guys...that feel the need to swoosh it out of their eyes every 3 seconds. Reminds of Abe Simpson, "Get a haircut, ya damn hippie!"