What was inside your boxes?!

pink_lily002

I got two random tops from my mom (they're cute and good for job interviews or work), a black Nine West bag (again, classy enough for interviews), hot gigantic sunglasses, a New England Patriots ornament, random knick-knacks from the grandparents, a bunch of toys for the cats, two knitted afghan squares (one for each cat) to go on either end of the couch that's covered in cat hair, a JCPenney gift card, and $400 from my biological dad. My grandma and aunt's gifts didn't make it in time and should arrive this weekend. They sent the boxes to my parents' house too, so I'll probably get those in 2009 since my parents live a good distance from my place!

But the BEST boxes under the tree this morning were the WII AND WII FIT!!!!!!!!!!! The Wii Fit is seriously the most addicting thing ever, and I'm sure I'm going to be a little bit sore at work tomorrow since I played that thing for over two hours today!

My step-dad actually had the Wii all hooked up (you know, to make sure it was working properly....for the past two weeks....) and out in the open, so it's a wonder I didn't see it last night. I did see the console while my mom was on the phone with my aunt, but the actual box was still wrapped under the tree!

blindpassion

My boyfriends mom got me some stuff from sephora among other things, which is awesome because we don't have a sephora where we live.
She got me a Stila Lipgloss Set, a smashbox starter kit type thing, with photofinish primer, a clear gloss, an eyeliner / eyebrow compact, and under eye brightener. Also, a cargo eyeliner set!

Shes a sweet mom
smiles.gif

Other then that, I got lush stuff, pureology hair care stuff, my bf got me a spa giftcard for massages, etc. My dad got me an ipod touch 2nd generation!
smiles.gif
Lots of other small things.

Brittni

I didn't get a single Christmas present from anyone... except...

Sara sent me a SE 182 MAC kabuki though and Ben Nye sealant... that was a WONDERFUL gift.
smiles.gif

Last year for Christmas, my mom got me three MAC eyeshadows and hid them in the tree though. That was cool. I would never want a MAC giftcard b/c I hate paying full price LMAO I'd rather buy off these threads or mac livejournal etc. more for the money, haha.

ssudiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
FCUK

i always read that wrong, i wonder what that says about me? LOL

i got a $200 Macy*s GC from Mom and a $200 AMEX GC from Dad. I'm headed to IKEA tomorrow Saturday to finally get my vanity and I'll (try) to save the rest for later.

spectrolite

I loved my pressies!!! >_< I got:

Van Cleef + Arples Feerie perfume <3
Tokidoki bag + Gloomy Bear makeup bag
Dancing Stage Universe 2 for Xbox 360
Some cute Japanese toys/figurines (I collect them)
Twin Peaks box set
$100 Myer gift card
$100 Cash
Stilla Lipgloss set with Gumdrop, Raisin, Vanilla, Apricot, Brown Sugar + Grapefruit
Lonely Plant Japanese phrasebook (I want to go next year!!)

Gifts to myself using those Christmas vouchers and Cash:
FCUK Honky Konk skirt (great skirt, stupid name lol..)
L'Occitane Imortelle Very Precious Cream
Biotherm Hydra-Detox Cream and Cleanser
Lush Snow Fairy shower gel, Retread Conditioner, Curly Whirly Shampoo

ImMACnificent

I got Sarah Jessica Parker perfume (smells so good)
my first OFFICIAL Mac 15 e/s palette

I was crushed to find out my mom didn't actually order me any shadows to go with it......until I walked downstairs to find a 40 inch LCD HDTV and I practically pooped my pants!

YAYYYYYYY$^#^#% She did give me money to buy some pro shadows, so I wasn't TOO upset anymore when I found my TV.

Also got 100 bucks in giftcards for Outback (my boyfriend and I love that place)

Thanks MOM <3

xphoxbex

i got some true religion jeans, mac 116 brush, juicy couture earrings, armani exchange wallet and various items of clothing.

xbrookecorex

Parents: (sadly none of these were surprises, I was there when most were bought haha)

-Ipod Nano
-Harajuku Lovers 'Love' Perfume
-Degrassi Season 6
-Newest VC Andrews Book
-Snuggy
-Glow Worm Keychain haha oh childhood
-Turquoise heart necklace
-$100

Boyfriend:
-Dylan's Candy Bar Lotion in 'Strawberry Licorice'
-STUNNING silver w/swarovski heart picture frame from Things Remembered, engraved with romantic quote <3
-He can't finish my gift until his next paycheck so we are finishing Christmas on New Years haha but I THINK I'm getting GOSMILE! which will make my day!

Others:
-$120
-$30 Barnes and Noble
-$25 Old Navy
-Memory foam pillow!
-Renewed Cosmo subscription
-Hello Kitty Undies
-Kitten Calendar(s)
-Candyyyyy

(Please note, NO makeup! I will be changing that tomorrow with my $!)

BloodMittens

I got:

$500 worth of MAC Giftcards.
My poor Grandma dying
ssad.gif
<~~ worst... worst present
A person I really liked... a LOT admitting that the the feelings were mutual.
iPod Nano 8gb in Pink
Tarina Tarantino Necklace PINK HEAD LOLITA
greengrin.gif

Tokidoki Bag
Hello Kitty Wallet
Hello Kitty Stationary x20
Hello Kitty Shirt
Ed Hardy EDP
Zune 80gb
A homemade hat from my friend in Chile.
Digital D80 Nikon SLR
$400 worth of Macy's giftcards (for the MAC counter... DUH)

couturesista

3 Mac giftcards
2 Visa giftcards
My Boo gave me giftcards, MAC 224 Brush and MUFE HD foundation, I sent a text to his phone and specified what I wanted, everything else was just extra.

Non makeup related- slippers, PJ's and some new bra and panties, gotta love mom!

ohnna-lee

2 True Religions

Alice and Olivia, tops and pant set that is going back quickly! um no just eww, too expensive for life under the big top and pants that are so simple I yawned.

He asked if I liked pink or orange, i didn't realize he was speaking Louis Vuitton... I like Marc Jacobs.

MACLovin

Ok, no MAC under the tree for me because the dumb girl at the macy's counter told my mom she couldn't buy Petticoat MSF there, she had to go to the mac store.. wtf? I saw it there like the other day.. I can understand if they were out of it, but as far as I know it's still available at Macys...
th_dunno.gif

ANYWAYS, my 13 year old sis managed to score some MAC and I didn't. what the hells.. lol She got "Pinch Me" sheertone blush. I have created a mac monster with this one, my mom is gonna kill me, haha.
tong.gif

Buuuut, we are going this weekend and she's going to buy me a MSF and a pigment.
greengrin.gif
And I'm getting her a pedicure and taking her to lunch as my gift to her.

Otherwise, I got some clothes, Armani Code perfume from the bf which smells sooo yum, a gorgeous pink croc wallet, a pimp ass tourmaline/ionic/ceramic blowdryer, some gift cards, kitchen gadgets (i love to cook), a purse, and other random odds and ends. Nothing too extravagant, but I was happy.
smiles.gif

sharkbytes

I got some awesome goodies!

Makeup-wise:
-the Chill collection (first time I've ever had a collection from top to bottom!)
-Ben Nye palette
-Vanilla, Mauvement, and Chocolate Brown pigments
-a $100 MAC card and a $100 Sephora card

Other goodies:
-A Kindle!
-A Saints jersey (Reggie Bush <3)
-the Harry Potter audiobook collection
-new slippers
-other little things too, those were the big items.

Hope you all had an amazing holiday filled with good food, good company and everything you wanted
smiles.gif

lyttleravyn

I got:
my Vinstra vanity from IKEA (yay!)
Juicy Couture perfume (my little bro has good taste? when did that happen!)
Nightmare Before Christmas special edition DVD
White elbow-length opera gloves (haha don't ask)
Chloche hair straightener
$100 giftcard to White House Black Market (I bought this dress White House | Black Market - Strapless Organza Cocktail Dress)
$25 to Banana Republic
Pair of earrings from my dad
Small stuffed animal from a guy I've been seeing
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Well, everybody in my family knows not to get me any makeup so I have nothing in that area to report.
However I did receive:
Big Love Season 1 on DVD
A purple iPod nano
A Sony digital camera
A new DVD player
A white gold star pendant
A picture frame with pictures of my niece and nephew
Bunches of iTunes cards
Best Buy gc
Imaginiff and Last Word boardgames (i LOVE games)

And my engagement ring
greengrin.gif

BEA2LS

i had a great christmas
smiles.gif
besides the presents i got to spend a nice time with family and my boyfriend.

on to the presents!
smiles.gif

swingpack coach bag - i sold everything but a coach umberella and coach sunglasses when i was paying off my credit card debt. so it's nice to be able to build it back up again.

ULTA beauty case - it was this shiny pink case filled with eyeshadows, lipstick, etc. OMG! I am so impressed! i am always a bit weary of those cases but wow.. their eyeshadows are great! they are so rich in pigment.

Jessica Simpson Fancy- I picked this out and my mom bought it. I <3 it! She told me to pick out any perfume in Ulta and I really was drawn to this. Not a huge Jessica Simpson fan (though I do not dislike her) but really am in love with this scent!

Baby Phat Goddess - I know a lot of peopel do not like this but I think it's so flirty and fun. (I also am a huge sucker for Baby Phat and got jeans, a shirt and leggings)

Than I also got this one of those VISA gift cards, car seat covers, a fluffy robe I have been eyeing and my parents made my monthly car payment which really, really helped me. I didn't get any MAC (i'm assuming the ulta case was bought instead - but it's awesome anyway and i love it!)

my boyfriend and i live together and therefore share bills. he just got back on his feet with a job and i didn't want him to spend too much (because honestly, it will take away from our money for bills and end up screwing myself in the end!!) but he was sweet and got me essie nail polish in pink glove service because i seriously have dreams about it i wanted it so badly. haha. i also got him something small, because it's what works best for us.

Mabelle

i got 240$ dollars worth of MAC cards at a mac store.
25$ worth at a Bay location.
and 25$ at the mall (which i think i'll buy sephora gift card with)

Other than that i got a nice hoodie with a black tuxedo blouse. Some Philosophy bodywash/bubble bath stuff in gingerbread scent. My boy got me a beautiful yellow ipod nano, and a shit load of hot chocolate mixs. I lovvvess hot chocolate.

trojanchick99

Santa was kind this year.
Blackberry Storm- So amazingly awesome and addictive
Macy's GC- 100 going all to Mac
Target GC- turned into a new Nikon Camera 10mp and 5 times zoom.
Caboodles Train Case- Very nice and already in use
---Some small things from Sephora- KatvonD lg and a benefit pallette.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_lily002
I got two random tops from my mom (they're cute and good for job interviews or work), a black Nine West bag (again, classy enough for interviews), hot gigantic sunglasses, a New England Patriots ornament, random knick-knacks from the grandparents, a bunch of toys for the cats, two knitted afghan squares (one for each cat) to go on either end of the couch that's covered in cat hair, a JCPenney gift card, and $400 from my biological dad. My grandma and aunt's gifts didn't make it in time and should arrive this weekend. They sent the boxes to my parents' house too, so I'll probably get those in 2009 since my parents live a good distance from my place!

But the BEST boxes under the tree this morning were the WII AND WII FIT!!!!!!!!!!! The Wii Fit is seriously the most addicting thing ever, and I'm sure I'm going to be a little bit sore at work tomorrow since I played that thing for over two hours today!

My step-dad actually had the Wii all hooked up (you know, to make sure it was working properly....for the past two weeks....) and out in the open, so it's a wonder I didn't see it last night. I did see the console while my mom was on the phone with my aunt, but the actual box was still wrapped under the tree!

My dh got me the WII Fit for My anniversary 11/24 I have yet to take it out the box.....I think I will do that this weekend.....Hopefully I will be just as addicted...I have been addicted to the bowling and tennis for 2 years.

Adding to my list...My dh also got me the large diamond hoop earrings that I have wanted for 2 years.... Love Love!!!
I think he may have done something wrong....waiting for the confession any day now!

Willa

From my sister and her man : a box of truffles and 3 bottles of bubble bath from Dans un Jardin

From my parents : a 100$ card to shop in a mall, a usb key, a case for my camera, coffee grinder (for my spices)

From my man : an Indian cooking book, orange perfume from Fruits de la Passion, a Quo makeup brushes tower, a boiler to bring at work to make tea, indian and mediteranean spices, a metal box for the spices, 2 bottles of bubble bath,

From my grandma, 50$

And I'm sure I'm forgetting about something...
Will check back tomorrow, if we get home, stupid ice storm is coming.
angry.gif