What was inside your boxes?!

CantAffordMAC

No MAC.

I got a Starbucks gift card, a Bath and Body works gift card, a Victorias secret gift card. I got these cute slippers, Ed Hardy perfume, scarf and gloves set, a C.O. Bigelow lotion, and a digital camera!!

Haha expect to see some FOTDs once I can figure it out!

ImMACnificent

Okay, can someone clue me in on what FOTD means?

I have figured it means some kind of tutorial for make up or pictures, but... Im clueless..

I am a newwwbbbbb.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImMACnificent
Okay, can someone clue me in on what FOTD means?

I have figured it means some kind of tutorial for make up or pictures, but... Im clueless..

I am a newwwbbbbb.

Face Of The Day

YvetteJeannine

Ok...So, I said I'd list my gifts on the thread that I started..but nobody else put what they got, so I decided to list my gifts on this thread, instead. So, will list what I got here, like everyone else!

Matt (husband) gave me:

-A Kyak! This Kyak is a REALLLLY nice one. It can go in the ocean, lakes, and rivers. SO NICE!

-A pair of Sketcher sneakers

-Coco CHANEL perfume

-An OPIUM perfume/body lotion/body wash gift set (OPIUM is my FAVE!)

-A SCRABBLE game (the kind in the hard case..nice!)

-A MAC "Pink Lips" gift set

-MAC Studio Stick foundation

-A Clint Eastwood double feature video "A Fistful Of Dollars" & "For A Few Dollars More". I LOVES me some Clint!

-A box of Truffels

-A stocking full of different candies/candy bars (yeah, as if my ass REALLLY needed all that candy!)

Can't remember what else...a few other things.

From Matt's parents (my parents are in Heaven):

-A really nice pair of swim goggles (when I feel better, I need to get back to the gym pool. I LOVE to swim, and was swimming five x's a wk)

-A Coral bracelet and earrings combo.

-A cool little froggie/pillow-type massager

I can't remember what else right now

My sister Yvonne:

-A $40 Fashion Bug gift card

-A big candle

-A big box of Truffles (yeah, MORE candy for my ass!). She also got Matt a $40 Barnes & Noble gift card which I'm sure I'll get a book from
winks.gif

My sister Michele:

-ANOTHER box of CANDY
yes.gif

-A Crabtree and Evelyn set of all kinds of bath/body stuff. She gave Matt a HUGE gift basket FULL of wonderful pet products (she has a pet products web site)

-A pair of soft, cuddly slipper/socks

My 15yr. old niece Samantha:

-A beautiful pair of Sterling Silver earrings

-In a cute little purse-sized M/U bag, Samantha put: An URBAN DECAY eyeshadow, UD BIG FATTY colored mascara, and four M/U brushes!! She also got me a MAC makeup bag. I LOVE IT!!!

-A shirt she designed herself (here is the link for the site..you should go there and check out her design..it's wonderful!!) for a Newfundland rescue)North Central Newfoundland Club - 2008 Newfiepalooza !!

-A beautiful cashmere scarf

My Ex-Brother-In-Law (Sam's Dad..he always does Holidays w/ the family):

-A pair of Isotoner gloves (I wanted/needed another pair of gloves!)

My sister Yvonne's BF:

A B&BW gift set

My Aunt Rita and Uncle Ron:

$50 in a card, which will be used at Sephora!! She also made her famous, wonderful Anisette cookies!

Well, that's what I got in a 'nutshell'. I guess I did pretty good. Unfortunately, I was too sick to really enjoy Christmas celebrations. In fact, I almost didn't go over my sisters' house for dinner/celebration..the only reason I did was 'cause my husband said if I didn't go, he wouldn't go either, and I wasn't about to cheat him out of the one Holiday he gets off all year [he's a chef, so he works every Holiday but X-Mas]. Thankfully we planned ahead of time, before I got ill, to have dinner at my sister Michele's house..I was way too sick to have festivities at my house..We've had Christmas at my house every year since we got the house six years ago...Oh well, next year we'll do it at my house...I have to keep reminding myself I was too sick. I hope ya'll had a better Holiday than me!!!

bella1342

From my bf:

Dolce and Gabbana The One perfume
Viva La Juicy perfume
Shu's 24k lash curler
The MUFE LE Dany Sanz palette
Silver heart clasp bracelet
Gold hoop earrings
$400 to buy a Toywatch

From parents:

$150 cash
2 charms for my pandora bracelet
$100 VS giftcard
a nail care set
a chocolate covered apple

Brother:
$50 Walmart giftcard

Sister:
$50 Sephora giftcard

My Cousin (who had my name from a hat draw)
$50 Sephora giftcard

Randoms from Bf's family.. some from mine too:
$250 to our local grocery store
$400 in giftcards to Gap/Oldnavy (we buy our kids clothes at Gap)
Another $50 Sephora gc
Another$50 Walmart gc

We were so blessed this year... everyone was so generous!

eastsidesunset

My boyfriend made me an origami bouquet of lilies and roses, which is absolutely gorg!

From my mom I got some work/interview clothes and a renew of my gym membership.

The boyfriend's family got me a FHI iron in pink and pj pants with teenage mutant ninja turtles on them, lol.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I got a Canon Rebel xs from my B.F which I am extremely thrilled to have

money and a dooney and bourke bag from my mom

and the Eibach Sportline Kit for my car (woot!!) but I am gonna exchange it for the Eibach Pro-kit because the sportlines are gonna be too low. and that was from my daddy.

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Well, everybody in my family knows not to get me any makeup so I have nothing in that area to report.
However I did receive:
Big Love Season 1 on DVD
A purple iPod nano
A Sony digital camera
A new DVD player
A white gold star pendant
A picture frame with pictures of my niece and nephew
Bunches of iTunes cards
Best Buy gc
Imaginiff and Last Word boardgames (i LOVE games)

And my engagement ring
greengrin.gif

OMG!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NutMeg

I got three hoodies (which I really needed), two from my parents and one from my cousin, a Brita water filter (which I asked for), some hair removal kit, a bunch of socks and gloves, earrings from my cousin, some body lotion, a whole bunch of little gifts in my stocking, a magazine, a CD, and from my boyfriend a handmade wooden chest (he's so good a making things!) and some garnet earrings.

I also got to see my family and friends, and spend time with my boyfriend and his family which was awesome.
greengrin.gif

Rennah

I did get a few makeup-related items this year...
greengrin.gif

$30 MAC gift card from bf's aunt
$120 MAC gift card from mom
$250 MAC gift card from dad
MAC 3 Neutral Lips set from my brother & his wife
2 MAC eyeshadows from my younger sister (which I exchanged... duplicates of what I had)
101 Beauty tips book from younger sis
Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow box from older sister
The Body Shop lipgloss set from uncle & aunt
Lip gloss set from bf's brother & his wife (unknown brand... nice flavors though)
Various bath & body items from mom, my bf, & bf's granny
Cute silver makeup bag & manicure set from bf's uncle & aunt

Our MAC store here is owned by a department store, so I can also use the gift cards to buy clothes or other stuff there instead of at MAC (if I want... :p)

purrtykitty

Well, DH took me to KC so I could buy myself my own present (it just works out better for both of us that way), so I got some MAC stuff there...but he surprised me with the purple iPod nano that I wanted, plus the workout armband for it.

Then got to my parent's house and my parent's also gave me a purple iPod nano in my stocking - oops!! I will be returning one and using the funds from that to buy MAC!

pdtb050606

So I thought this was the sweetest thing EVER! My husband made this mini-MAC like stand for my eyeshadows that I don't have in palettes, it was such a huge surprise that he would think of something like this. (it looks dusty, but it's just black glitter paint) He wants to repaint it he says, but I just love it! It's like stadium seating for my eyeshadows
smiles.gif
He even put all the eyeshadows in it before he gave it to me, he's so darn sweet!

Also from the hubby-
a red croc wallet <3
Solar White e/s
Twig l/s
Turquatic-I LOVE this stuff
239 brush
Rascal Flatts CD
Sonia Kashuk eyeliner brush
Gladiola l/s
OH and that new "Open Hearts" necklace

From Mom & Dad
chocolate & white diamond turtle necklace- SO CUTE!
princess crown diamond necklace--
(dad says I'll always be his princess) *sniff*
digital camera w/all the cool accessories
NARS Deep Throat and Dolce Vita blushes
Shu Uemura eyelash curler
Nintendo Wii--SCORE!

brother-a really pretty peace sign necklace (i'm obsessed with these lately)

It was wayyy more than I asked for, but we all tend to go Christmas crazy every year...it's funny all I asked for was the NARS stuff and an eyelash curler so I was pretty shocked!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

Dani

From Mom:
A Nintendo DS with Kirby Superstar, Brain Age, Harvest Moon, and Guitar Hero on the way.
A Nightstand
Tales of Beetle the Bard
The most adorable snowboots on the world =)
From Dad:
An absolutely gorgeous cross necklace..seriously it was so stunnging I stopped breathing for a sec
Pink earbuds...cuteee
A new rock for my turtle with little glow in the dark rubbery things on it =D. Lol funny, he told me that when he went to get something for the turtle the sales guy reccomended pellet food, and my dad goes..'That's not good enough for MY turtle!' (..it's my turtle rofl)
C.O. Bigelow Chapped Hands soapless hand wash + Lemon lotion
$100 cash
From Misc. Friends:
Betsey Johnson bag (!!!)
V.S Charm Bracelet and a picture frame with a pic of me and my bestie in it =)
Box of White Chocolate
B+BW Black Aymesthst shower gel and body lotion
From my Aunts/Uncles/Cousins:
$40 H&M giftcard
Some nice jewelry
A VS body lotion sampler set
$100 in VS giftcards
From the Boo <33:
Cool pigments set
Coral lipglass get (<-- intense love)
Sugarrimmed dazzleglass
A super gorgeous locket
A pack of cigarettes ha

And most importantly from God I have a wonderful family and good health, 2 jobs, an education, and amazing people who care about me
smiles.gif

MsButterfli

i got xmas gifts from my aunt n family for lil Ms Desiree
smiles.gif
her first outfit, burpee cloths and this shopping cart cover so she doesnt get germs
smiles.gif
and some Rocawear and Baby Phat booties

my aunt gave me a Hello Kitty Barbie
smiles.gif
shes next to my MAC Barbie now lol, a multi charger thingy for my gadgets

mom gave me some cash

i treated myself to 2 cameras, Sony DSC-W120 and a Kodak Zi6 HD Pocket video camera..last xmas to treat myself cuz next year its all bout lil mama lol

vikitty

- 20$ MAC gc
- 25$ La Senza gc
- MAC 188 (exchanging it for 187)
- Clinique lipgloss
- B&BW 3-in-1 and 2 lipglosses
- 100$ cash for a nice wallet
- 2 x 100$ VISA gcs
- cheque for 500$
- 75$ gc to my favorite spa (going to get my lower lashes tinted and a pedi in the summer!)
- OPI nail polish
- Nail files
- Cuticle cream
- How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-3
- MU remover
- Designer necklace from Blue Ruby
- Harajuku Lovers solid perfume gift set (returning as I already have Music and won't use the rest XD;; Will put $$ toward new wallet)
- Pashmina
- Knit hat
- Gloves
- Pajamas
- Slippers
- Nice umbrella (some famous mini style that's guaranteed)
- Misc cute things in my stocking like sushi bandaids, candy necklace kit, scratch & win tickets, and Lindt chocolate!)

LMD84

well my mum and granny gave me and nick money towards our new corner sofa unit and footstool which will be amazing when it arrives!!

nick got me various bits including the mac cool pigments set and purple glitter, hannah montana dvd, jonas brother cd, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn books, disney sing it ps3 game (he even played this with me on christmas day!!), foot spa, la therapie face stuff and some pretty butterfly earrings. i was very pleased with my hubby!
smiles.gif

hope everyone is enjoying their gifts!!

lukinamama

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
My dh got me the WII Fit for My anniversary 11/24 I have yet to take it out the box.....I think I will do that this weekend.....Hopefully I will be just as addicted...I have been addicted to the bowling and tennis for 2 years.

Adding to my list...My dh also got me the large diamond hoop earrings that I have wanted for 2 years.... Love Love!!!
I think he may have done something wrong....waiting for the confession any day now!

lol.gif

hawaii02

Sonia Kashuk brushes
Makeup brushes from BIL/SIL
Estee Lauder perfume set
Estee Lauder makeup case and Holiday Look Set
Starbucks gc
I-pod gc
Liberty Bowl tee
And a snowman (I used to collect them) figurine from my stepdaughter