What was the last movie you watched?

User38

The Escape with S. Stallone, and Arnold S.. watch out, they're back. A lot of fists and plan B's

Goat Goat Etc.

Highlander--laughed at its 80s cheesiness but sticked to it for Queen. The Brass Teapot---had to see how not to spend tons of money. Was more and more interesting with the deterioration of the relationship. The Frighteners---I can't believe that was Michael J Fox. A haircut really changes a man. Really old 3D graphics, couldn't get over it. The Viscous Kind--- saw the park and rec guy's butt. He was great! The Croods---smarter than how it was marketed and visually stunning and imaginative.

monster girl

The last movie i watched was the nut job , but before that was Frozen i LOVE Frozen sooooo much i can't wait to go back & watch the special sing along version :D .

Kathniss08

The last movie that I have watched is the Book Thief. I like the movie so much. It is so inspiring and touching too. I am also now reading the book itself because as we all know most of the written novels are better than movies. Can you suggest other movies like this one? I like movies with touch of little history in it.

DILLIGAF

I saw X-men: Days of Future Past. In my younger years X-men was my comic book of choice. They did an excellent job with this film. They made it easy to follow for those that have no experience with the Marvel X-men universe and gave enough fan service for those that do. There are a few things I could nit pick here and there but for the most part its a good movie. I would recommend any one to go take a look. I'm going to watch it again. I have to admit they have set it up to be as big as the Avengers films and I can't wait to see that they do next. Remember with all Marvel Films stay until after the credits.

Yazmin

Recently saw Blue Jasmine with Cate Blanchett on my flight home. I can see why she won the Best Actress Oscar.

Dolly Snow

I saw X-men: Days of Future Past. In my younger years X-men was my comic book of choice. They did an excellent job with this film. They made it easy to follow for those that have no experience with the Marvel X-men universe and gave enough fan service for those that do. There are a few things I could nit pick here and there but for the most part its a good movie. I would recommend any one to go take a look. I'm going to watch it again. I have to admit they have set it up to be as big as the Avengers films and I can't wait to see that they do next. Remember with all Marvel Films stay until after the credits.
I really want to go see this one

Dolly Snow

Last movie was Adventures in Baby-sitting lol I've seen it so many times but my sister hadn't, well all the way through. So I watched it with her.