What was the last movie you watched?

User38

The Escape with S. Stallone, and Arnold S.. watch out, they're back. A lot of fists and plan B's

Goat Goat Etc.

Highlander--laughed at its 80s cheesiness but sticked to it for Queen. The Brass Teapot---had to see how not to spend tons of money. Was more and more interesting with the deterioration of the relationship. The Frighteners---I can't believe that was Michael J Fox. A haircut really changes a man. Really old 3D graphics, couldn't get over it. The Viscous Kind--- saw the park and rec guy's butt. He was great! The Croods---smarter than how it was marketed and visually stunning and imaginative.

monster girl

The last movie i watched was the nut job , but before that was Frozen i LOVE Frozen sooooo much i can't wait to go back & watch the special sing along version :D .

Kathniss08

The last movie that I have watched is the Book Thief. I like the movie so much. It is so inspiring and touching too. I am also now reading the book itself because as we all know most of the written novels are better than movies. Can you suggest other movies like this one? I like movies with touch of little history in it.

Mi55V33

Wolf of Wall St.. love that Leonardo and American Hustle.. love the combover
cheerleader.gif

Last two movies exactly!!! Mmmmm.... love me some Leo!!!
eyelove.gif

DILLIGAF

I saw X-men: Days of Future Past. In my younger years X-men was my comic book of choice. They did an excellent job with this film. They made it easy to follow for those that have no experience with the Marvel X-men universe and gave enough fan service for those that do. There are a few things I could nit pick here and there but for the most part its a good movie. I would recommend any one to go take a look. I'm going to watch it again. I have to admit they have set it up to be as big as the Avengers films and I can't wait to see that they do next. Remember with all Marvel Films stay until after the credits.

Yazmin

Recently saw Blue Jasmine with Cate Blanchett on my flight home. I can see why she won the Best Actress Oscar.

Dolly Snow

I saw X-men: Days of Future Past. In my younger years X-men was my comic book of choice. They did an excellent job with this film. They made it easy to follow for those that have no experience with the Marvel X-men universe and gave enough fan service for those that do. There are a few things I could nit pick here and there but for the most part its a good movie. I would recommend any one to go take a look. I'm going to watch it again. I have to admit they have set it up to be as big as the Avengers films and I can't wait to see that they do next. Remember with all Marvel Films stay until after the credits.
I really want to go see this one

Dolly Snow

Last movie was Adventures in Baby-sitting lol I've seen it so many times but my sister hadn't, well all the way through. So I watched it with her.

Latest posts