What was your biggest MAC accident?

MacAddict09

I left my makeup bag on my desk. I had been wearing Cutester evreyday,I took it to school and eventually it ended up back in my makeup bag. My dad tends to turn up the heat a little too high and it melted. Im left brokenhearted.

Prototype83

Yesterday I accidentaly knocked over my neutral palette while getting ready for work and it went crashing to the floor
angry.gif
I was sooo upset. The palette broke in half and can't be repaired and I lost Mulch. Damn!

s0_fam0us

I would have CRIED if my palettes fell out onto the street like that... I'm pretty good at leaving one of my traincases unlocked (it kind of opens in half and has drawers inside it... hard to explain) and have spilled EVERYTHING onto the floor more times than I can count while picking it up. It's kept on the carpeted floor under my desk so it's never been TOO bad...

And look at the bright side - now you've got all those empty palettes begging to be filled!
smiles.gif

makeupNdesign

**wrapping all my MAC palettes in bubble wrap as I read your post**

I totally cringed when I read your story!! I'm so sorry
ssad.gif

I have a deceased Parrot, Vanilla and Nylon eyeshadow(s), New Vegas MSF, and lost half of my Teal pigment when I accidentally knocked the jar over. Sigh. And I discovered that my Chi mix likes the smell of my MAC Lip Conditioner and came home one day to find her tiny teeth marks all over the tube--apparently I dropped it in my haste and she found it. Fortunately she didn't puncture it and ingest anything, lol. Crazy dog!

VDUB*BELLA

I am so upset
ssad.gif
I dropped my Redhead MSF on my ceramic bathroom floor.

My favourite MSF evarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
I promised myself "no back ups this year" but this is the only one I did get a back up (phew) I am so thankful I did that. Although still usable I cant take it with me anywhere and have to be extra careful....

RIP Redhead MSF
ssad.gif

3435873890_5c2dc910a4_o.jpg

Tahti

GAH RIP Redhead MSF!!! I love that MSF, I'd be so sad if that happened. TG for backups..

spectrolite

This isn't really that bad but it sure was annoying. A few weeks ago I was getting ready in the wee hours of the morning as usual and in my zombie like condition I picked up what I thought was my tub of plain lip conditioner but it was actually Black Ore solar bits... I had the jar tilted to the side and when I opened it a ton of bits fell out on to my washing machine and I was left standing there like...That's not lip conditioner!
shockt.gif

coachkitten

I would have died if my 15 pan palette fell into the rain. I am so sorry that happened.

VDUB*BELLA your poor Redhead MSF. At least it is still usable.
smiles.gif

One time I dropped an entire sunnydaze pigment jar down the sink. It is the first time I had done something like that and it ruined my entire day!!

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I would have died if my 15 pan palette fell into the rain. I am so sorry that happened.

VDUB*BELLA your poor Redhead MSF. At least it is still usable.
smiles.gif

One time I dropped an entire sunnydaze pigment jar down the sink. It is the first time I had done something like that and it ruined my entire day!!

eeeeeek!!! Thats another one... lesson learned. Pigments and doing make up in your car DO NOT MIX. I dropped Sunpepper piggy in my car. I was able to salvage a tiny bit of it but it ended up costing me more because I had to get the car cleanded. Pigment got worked into the seats and floor mats. GAHHHHHHH it was a nightmare
ssad.gif

matsubie

i'm so sorry about your accident!

i have a tendency of dropping blot powders.
i'm a bit of a clutz, so whenever i use pigments, i have mini-spill accidents.
maybe i need to start using them pressed.

chaffsters33

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDUB*BELLA
I am so upset
ssad.gif

I promised myself "no back ups this year" but this is the only one I did get a back up (phew) I am so thankful I did that. Although still usable I cant take it with me anywhere and have to be extra careful....

RIP Redhead MSF
ssad.gif

I'm really sorry about your MSF but thanks for including the picture! I find it fascinating that it broke down all the rows! lol I'm such a geek.
th_LMAO.gif

Tahti

HOLY F*UCK I just looked in my makeup bag that I was toting around in my handbag tonight, and somehow my silver pigment jar opened and everything is covered in metallic f'ing silver. Gaaaaaaaaaah

kuuipo415

my worst accident was losing my HK mimmy lipglass the very same day I bought it!! I only used it 3 times!

LMD84

i dropped some of my violet pigment the other day
ssad.gif
i use violet so often and i'm usually really careful! not much has gone but still sad for what i lost!

and the picture of the broke redhead makes me sad! but at least you had a backup!
thmbup.gif

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDUB*BELLA
I am so upset
ssad.gif

RIP Redhead MSF
ssad.gif

R.I.P. little MSF .. that picture is disturbing - i mean, you can its insides and everything!
cry.gif

I dropped my Perfect Topping msf the day i bought it - luckily it was only a short distance. scared me to death though

i'm glad you had a backup
yes.gif

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaffsters33
I'm really sorry about your MSF but thanks for including the picture! I find it fascinating that it broke down all the rows! lol I'm such a geek.
th_LMAO.gif

OMG I know I thought the exact same thing!!!!
Better it did that completely shattered to the point where it was unusable.

Jinni

Just to add to the misery, here is a picture of the MSF Refined I recieved in the mail:

MSFRefined.jpg

contrabassoon

Woah! That sucks!

I recently dropped and shattered most of my MES Screen Vinyl/Persona while doing my makeup. I nearly ripped out my eyelashes!

Latest posts