What was your very first MAC product?

Cruella

I think my first was Rocker lipstick. I saw it in a magazine and was immediately smitten. That was over 5 years ago *cue shmaltzy music*

lovejam

First item I ever purchased from MAC? Twig lipstick, when I was 14 years old. That was 11 years ago. Time flies...
icon_eek.gif

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
hope you like it...i picked that up a few days ago, it's a really gorgeous color

yeah i do hehe i've had it for more than 2 years and love it!
greengrin.gif

libra14

dervish lip liner and clear lipglass. Bought these together 2 years ago. Although I rarely touch these now, I am certifiably Mac'd out. I continue to buy and love MAC products, just not so much these two.

Glitziegal

Shale and nylon eye shadows many moon ago. Then I was ill for a couple of years and didn't bother with make-up. But I'm back to mac now.

Defiantsnow

I was walking past the MAC counter and the sales staff were bored so they offered to do my make-up for free. This was my first introduction to MAC. This is what I ended up with, that first day:

e/s - Mylar, Orb, Quarry and Plumage as a liner
foundation - NC20 - SPF 15
cover-up - NC20 - SPF 15
blush: Cheek
mascara: Navy
brush: 213

Since then I have bought so much stuff.

Catherine^

Select foundation in NW20 and Select pressed powder in NW20. Soon after my friends bought me a gift voucher cos they knew I was eyeing off a lippie and i bought faux. Then came shroom eyeshadow not long after. I was very into a subtle natural look back then!

Jennifer Mcfly

My first MAC paroducts were a gift from a friend who worked in the MAC on 5th Ave in NYC (@ Henri Bendels)

It was Beaux lustreglass
Brushes 224, 259, and 231
Tinted lip conditioner in Gentle Coral
Eye shadows in Orange, Chrome Yellow, Bitter & Melton Mauve!

It was a sweet gift for Xmas!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejam
First item I ever purchased from MAC? Twig lipstick, when I was 14 years old. That was 11 years ago. Time flies...
icon_eek.gif

Oh my god, I'm scared..are you me?! Twig was my first ever MAC product and I bought it 11 years ago when I was 14!! If you bought it while on holiday in San Francisco, then I'll be really really scared! I still love the smell of the satin texture lippies

pinkrevolver

sheesh it's quite embarassing my first EVER MAC pdt was a green color corrector cuz I had so much acne and redness back in 1995..gosh do they still have that thing now?

vloky

e/s naked lunch
e/s trax
nw15 select foundation sp15
the latex foundation application sponge..

poddygirl

Grain & Saddle e/s
Spite Lipglass
Spice pencil
Prism blush
StudioFix C3
and a lippie which I used up but has been discontinued, very mauve-y beige :-(

Amber

Bare Canvas paint
Graphito paint
Beauty Marked
Swimming
Sushi Flower

From my mom, last Christmas.

pr1nces583

so which products began your obession?

What were the first mac products you ever bought?

i bought melon pigment and lustreleaf e/s, and then went back 10 mins later to buy rose pigment
smiles.gif
eyelove.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1nces583
What were the first mac products you ever bought?

i bought melon pigment and lustreleaf e/s, and then went back 10 mins later to buy rose pigment
smiles.gif
eyelove.gif

I don't remember what the first MAC thing I bought was..

I'm thinking it might have been when I got trax, odyssey and new years yves..
maybe not, it's been a few years. hahah.

Latest posts