What was your very first MAC product?

Jennifer Mcfly

My best friends sister used to work @ the MAC @ Henri Bendel on 5th Ave so I told her to just hook me up with some stuff...

When my package arrived in the mail there was in it:

quad with: Melton Mauve, Silly Goose, Chrome Yellow, and Orange

Beaux lustreglass

Lip Conditioners in Gentle Coral & Fuscia Fix

Brushs

and it only cost me $50!!!

and so it began
smiles.gif

mandirigma

i think it was folio lipstick and carbon eyeshadow. that was like when i was still in high school, and i didn't really get into collecting (read: obsessed) until 2003 i believe. lol.

Shawna

Well, that's going back about 12 years, but my obsession began with studio fix powder and clear lipglass. I only bought things once in while back then when I was a poor college student. Now I am a permanent fixture at the mac counter.

panties

melon + green pigment. . . that started my love affair with mac and with pigments in general back in early 2003 <3

poppy z

in july, i bought mac for the first time. It was : black tied, beauty marked, humid and 239 brush. It changes my life!!!

Lauren

Trax, Aquadisiac, and Pink Lemonade lipglass. Needless to say, I ended up selling them or giving them away down the road :p Not my colours..

Sanne

pink venus and sprout where my first MAC products ever
my obsession began when I found specktra!!

litlaur

The first products I bought were Sweet Lust, Hipnotique, and Golden Olive. Those didn't start my obsession, though. Fluidlines did
greengrin.gif

AGB

nylon very first.. then a little later i bought parfait amour and living pink and oi oi oi and thats when i really started buying MAC

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
pink venus and sprout where my first MAC products ever
my obsession began when I found specktra!!

I think it is safe to say that everyone here really became obsessed when they found Specktra
rofl.gif

junealexandra

Believe it or not - it was the Teddy eyeliner that hooked me. That was December 2005, since then I am there atleast once a week! What I love, besides the quality products is the service! Those girls helped me update my 80's look...( did I admit that )

Juneplum

it alll started with spice lipliner! in the old silver casing no less!
rofl.gif
that was the very 1st mac item i bought! then about a year and a half ago, the obsession took over!!!
graucho.gif

Latest posts