What was your very first MAC product?

MzEmo

It's definetly gotta be the mac studio fix
eyelove.gif
and carbon e/s. those are the things i would not leave the house without

depecher

I got into MAC back in August 2004. I got Whim and Little Madame, Permaplum, some awful peach blush (it went back), a bronzer, Untitled, Studio Fix, Pompadorable, Creme Brule lip tasti, the 239, 217 and a big bronzer brush that went back a few days later. We ended up going back to the counter 5 minutes after we left to get Zoomlash. I went back an incredible amount of times on that vacation. LOL.

I detest the Whim and Little Madame eyeshadows, but I LOVE my MAC! I am totally and utterly obsessed. I only used the same 3 purple eyeshadows everyday before MAC. I now have over 50 eye shadows and a TON of pigments either in full jars or samples. I am now on my 4th palette as well. Oops! My friend who got me hooked said I'd get into browns and greens. I doubted her at the time, but she was right.

princessami

A co-worker insisted I try her clear lipglass, she insisted it was the best gloss *ever*. That was my first purchase, quickly followed by O l/s, Nico l/g and Studio Fix. The rest is history...

KJam

Their powerpoint eyeliners and shadesticks were first for me. Metallic colors that didn't irritate my eyes, plus they last all day. Then a MA took the time to find the perfect foundation for me (NC15).

Then I found out about MUA and heard about a thing called pigments. In a year my samples turned into over 60 full jars.

Then I found Specktra. That's how the eyeshadow addiction started. Then you need good brushes, right? Then I saw the MSFs on people. I had to have them all, and a lipglass addiction started too.

I'm out of conrol!

ninabruja

my first mac product ever was some of the full coverage foundation, the really heavy stuff. my mom bought it for me almost 5 years ago because i needed it for a photoshoot i was doing.

besides that though, jewel blue e/s was the first thing i really bought and have since really gotten into collecting.

farra712

I saw the Christina Viva Glam Ad right before I had an event to go to and I thought it was perfect!!! I bought Juxt eyeshadow, Chartreu paint, and viva glam IV lipstick and gloss. I use them all the time and I still have them. I say, "Viva MAC!"

liquidsirenhoney

sushi flower and luna.....safe to say these two itmes weren't the best to start with but after that i learned what i really had to have....

crystalpenguin13

heh beauty marked, back in my "serious" kiddie-goth days-i wore it in gigantic circles around my eyes, and it was like a dream come true-black, AND red in the same eyeshadow!
i should hope my technique's improved since then
smiles.gif

ette

florabundance lipgloss, spf 15 foundation, and the wipes. oh and bronze and all that glitters shadows.

.Serenity.Eludes.

my first mac purchase was in 2000 and it was clear lipglass. I stuck to lipglasses until december 05. My first eyeshadow was Blue Absinthe
greengrin.gif

Eilinoir

I first got into MAC in the summer of 2003 when I passed by a MAC counter w/ my boyfriend and he bought me Trax, Hush, Surreal, Paradisco, and Shroom (suggested to me by an aloof MA).
Only a few months ago, maybe around late summer to the middle of Fall 2005 did I find myself keeping up w/ new releases and going into MAC stores more often. One reason was b/c Sephora didn't have the shade of green and gold e/s I was looking for (I found this in Sumptuous Olive and Gorgeous Gold, in addition to purchasing Beautiful Iris, Motif - returned, and Patina.)

Also, online communities, with many FOTDs and tutorials to be admired everyday, had a major hand in jumpstarting the habit!
smiles.gif