What was your very first MAC product?

Bass-0-Matic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
Champagne lifestyle on my gingerale budget! (haha)

So true!

Mine was Electric Eel from a swap. after that I went crazy.

I had access to MAC for years when I was younger, but I never went in because of the stereotype that they would be rude to young teenagers. Now that I am older I keep kicking myself for not getting roped in earlier
smiles.gif

Vicky88

Hmm, well I bought a few pigment samples on LJ and eBay. I think the first one I tried was Golden Lemon. I effing LOVE that pigment so that's what encouraged me to buy more.

My first non-pigment product was 'Revealing' lipglass, which was totally the wrong colour for me so I sold it and bought a 'Chromaliving' chromeglass and 'Sea Me Shadestick'.

This is all in the last few weeks so I'm still on my first lot of products
greengrin.gif

tiff

2 months ago bought my first Mac product which was Viva Glam V lipglass, yesterday bought my first eyeshadow which was Humid
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyredfern
Oh my god, I'm scared..are you me?! Twig was my first ever MAC product and I bought it 11 years ago when I was 14!! If you bought it while on holiday in San Francisco, then I'll be really really scared! I still love the smell of the satin texture lippies

My first product was Russian Red lipstick. Then followed by Twig,(which I went back to purchase the next day), about 11 years ago. I wore Twig for ages.

sigwing

I posted in here before, but I forgot my Fake and Aria eyeshadows, which were really great colors that got discontinued quite some time ago. *sigh* They were that great dusty grape, greyish color, no frost...just great neutral shades.

REYNALD0C

e/s: bagatelle
mascara:
liner:
pigment:
foundation: studio tech
powder: blot powder
blush: naked you?
lipliner:
lipglass: bare fetish
lipstick:

Colorqueen

The first MAC product I ever bought was pink pearl and frozen white pigment at the same time.

Then I got green brown after that.

I stuck with only pigments for a long time and eventually tried other products later.

MACActress

e/s: Parfait Amour
pigment: Tan
blush: Dollymix
lipglass: Clear, Followed by Love Nectar
lipstick: Viva Glam V
misc: Naked You & Petticoat were my first MSFs

I don't even remember how I'd heard of MAC, but I just told my mom I had to go to get eyeshadow for a part of my Halloween costume, and after joining the LJ community and such, my collection has grown. =)

coachkitten

e/s: plum pro
liner: ola viola
pigment: frost
foundation: hyper real violet fx
powder: studio fix n20
blush: kool creme colour base
lip liner: spice (the very first MAC product I ever bought!)
lipstick: tanarama
lip glass: gliterine