What will/did you name your Children.

joey444

I kept in the J's. I'm Johana, my husband is James so my girls are: Jazmine Andrea (my middle name) and Jade Sofia.

joey444

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nigurl
I just gave birth (12th of Oct) and I named him Tomas.

Congratulations!!

jennifer.

my daughter's name is sunshine and my son's is tyler. i'm not fond of my son's name because 1) his father chose it 2) it's too common/plain and 3) he's named after brad pitt's character in fight club. ha honestly, i don't know what i would have chosen though. i'm partial to tristan even though that might have been too trendy for my tastes too! haha

NutMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
I kept in the J's. I'm Johana, my husband is James so my girls are: Jazmine Andrea (my middle name) and Jade Sofia.

I've always thought that was cute but I know a couple of families who've done it and wish they hadn't, for reasons like not being able to use initials on belongings or writing down appointments on calendars, and for forms and stuff.

MsButterfli

Darius if its a boy
Desiree (maybe) if its a girl

still thinkin on middle names cuz it has to "flow" nicely lol

xxManBeaterxx

My daughters name is Alexjandra (sounds like aleshandra) its a spanish thing
If i have another girl i think i wouuld name her gabriella.

As for boys, my last name is phillipe so... I was thinking about Ethan or Henry maybe James..

I think we are going to start trying again in 2 years, and we can never ever agree on baby names!!! I think we're pregnant for 9 months because it takes 9 months to find the right name, eesh... :p

persephonewillo

my daughter: Juliet Victoria

my son: Jakob Nathan John.

if we ever have any more i'm going to insist on a "z" name. my husband and children all have the same initials and i'm the oddball with my "z" name and different last name. lol.

xoleaxo

no kids yet, but my husband and i talk about names and stuff a lot
smiles.gif

unisex names: kaena, kai'olu, kahele

hhunt2

Oh boy, I've had a list since I was 14 with boy & girl names. Recently I found out that I don't ovulate (unless I go on meds). So I guess my pregnancies have to be planned (luckly, I'm taking that as a good thing... maybe when I'm 26 and somewhat financially stable, then I'll have children).

Boy- Trent, Brent, Aston Martin (b/c the hubby loves that car).
Girl- Sophia, Sydney, Holly (same name as me), Paige (but I named my dog that instead).

I really can't think of anymore this morning, lol. Also, I was thinking goth names like Morticia, Elvira, etc. But names like are not best for their future.

anjelik_dreamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
Azura Skye

OMG someone else who likes the name Azura! Just out of curiosity, how do u pronounce it...is it a-zoo-ra or a-shu-ra?

My first choice for a girl however is Sapphira, as my birth stone is Sapphire and I just love the name. I pronounce it sa-fi-ra (as in fire) but my bf pronouces it sa-fere-ra...I love both ways though
smiles.gif

I also love the name Allura.

For boys, I used to like Dante but now I have no clue hahah.

amrogers78

My daughter's name is Ashton Makaylin ("Ma" is for my maiden name which is Martin, "Kay" is my mil's name, and "Lin" is for my mom whose name is Linda.)
If she had been a boy, her name would have been Stone. We couldn't come up with a middle name.

If I am blessed with more children, I love the names Zoe Carys or Alaina Grace.
For boys, I like Aidan Timothy or Keegan Joseph.

carandru

Don't have kids yet, but the hubby and I came up with these:

Girls: Milan, Michelle, Anastasia
Boys: Barry, Malcolm, Mikal

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelik_dreamin
OMG someone else who likes the name Azura! Just out of curiosity, how do u pronounce it...is it a-zoo-ra or a-shu-ra?

I think it's actually Ah-zyur-ah. That's what I'd go with anyway. I'd never heard of the name until I watched Buffy and an actress named Azura Skye featured ha ha!

ClaireAvril

Names that I like..

Girls.. Genevieve (pronounced the french way), June, Madison, Rose, Vivianna, Elaine..
Boys.. Preston, Christian, Tristan, Evan, Rajan

Latest posts