What's For Dinner?

luvsic

Sad little dinner
ssad.gif
PB&J, crackers with cheese, leftover asparagus and an apple. Oh, all with water.

Ernie

I made a giant salad with grilled chicken/tomatoes and some good bread.
Yesterday for lunch I made an excellent egg salad with mayo/pickle relish/shallots and old bay seasoning, excellent!

ladyJ

Chicken fried chicken, mash potatoes, mac N cheese, and corn....southern comfort foods are so yummy! My BF loves chicken fried chicken!

Shenanigans

Leftover pizza, since my boyfriend is out of town and I'm feeling lazy. =) Tomorrow is beef stew in the slow cooker.

LuckyGirl3513

a salad from my favorite salad place.. they are HUGE and so filling.. i'm lazy so im just gonna pick it up on my way home

red

last weekend I made bruschetta with peppers and tomatoes
choochoo.gif

roasted the peppers on the grill
placed the pear tomatoes on allum. foil with some olive oil, salt, and a pinch of sugar

misc018.jpg

when the peppers were nice and charred i took them in the house, placed on a plate and waited for them to cool off, peeled outer skin, removed seeds and sliced thin. Cut up the tomatoes in small pieces
added olive oil, salt to taste, balsamic vinegar, lots of garlic, parsley and basil chopped fine.

misc020.jpg

on top of toasted baguette

misc021.jpg

kaliraksha

A broccoli and cheddar quiche for lunch and for dinner I'm making roasted butternut squash raviolis in browned butter with pine nuts... the lazy way with wanton wrappers.

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Yum! I love butternut squash raviolis! Try them with browned sage butter.
drools.gif

I would have, but my sage plant died... actually all my potted herbs died in a recent hail storm we had =(

That sounds yummy, I'll try it next time =)

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Home made macaroni and cheese and cesar salad
smiles.gif

Love Ceasar salad.....My husband says I am the only person in the world that does not eat Mac n Cheese LOL

I had Grilled Beef Ribs, Macaroni Salad and Grilled Corn on the Cob....
Left-overs from yesterday!

kaliraksha

I can't eat any boxed mac n cheese anymore... I've spoiled myself with home cooking =( but I love making my own mac n cheese with my favorite cheese and adding sliced tomatoes on top and baking in oven... they roast and drip juices into the mac n cheese... works really well.

Latest posts