What's For Dinner?

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher

I am having apple pie for lunch and loving it!

I totally approve this! I'm one to have dessert as an appetizer in a restaurant, because at the end of the meal you're just too full. I'm also one to request ice cream for breakfast.

MACATTAK

Tonight is Alfredo chicken, herbed red potatoes, and roasted asparagus & carrots with lemon butter on top of them.

franimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Love Ceasar salad.....My husband says I am the only person in the world that does not eat Mac n Cheese LOL

My bf is the same way. I'm like, how the hell can you not like cheese and pasta? What's not to like?

I'm going to make an artichoke & spinach french bread pizza (from a Rachael Ray magazine) tonight

frocher

We'll be having a little visitor tonight. In her honor we will be having spaghetti in meat sauce.

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Love Ceasar salad.....My husband says I am the only person in the world that does not eat Mac n Cheese LOL

My hubby won't eat it either and I LOVE homemade Mac 'n cheese (not the box stuff though).

Tonight is lamb chops with grilled potatoes & peppers and nice fresh bread from the bakery! Yum. I love BBQ season.
yes.gif

Simply Elegant

Bumping this thread because it had good ideas.
smiles.gif

Toasted cheese baguette with homemade caesar dressing and chicken breast and broccoli.

red

what to do with left over roast chicken? pizza
greengrin.gif

pizza dough from dairy section of supermarket (follow baking instructions on package), some tomatoes, onions, basil, cheese of your choice, drizzle of olive oil and you've got a yummy lunch
th_wink3.gif

I made brownies from scratch for dessert
drools.gif

kaliraksha

2010-03-23%2000.58.55.jpg

I made lamb chops and mashed potatoes for dinner last night. I also made dark chocolate almond cherry cookies. No picture of those yet.

Latest posts