What's your Biggest MAC Regret?

treasuremymac

My biggest regret is not becoming a MAC fan sooner and not learning to shop at the CCO (been shopping at cosmetic counters for a while now!)

maddy

I only recently started paying attention to Mac's collections so I have a few regrets related to that! My biggest one is buying an Archie's Girl eyeliner instead of one of the lipsticks

Shellz

I have heard that La Femme Bordeaux is a dupe for dirty plum. In fact I just ordered it a few days ago! Will post on how I like it ( though I don't have dirty plum to actually compare..just wistful motives of when I swatched it many years ago...)

Shellz

Also regret not getting marine life from To The Beach. Mac has not done such a beautiful Highlighter since!

Stringbean

The greasepaint sticks from DSquared were a huge disappointment for me. I also wish I had gotten more items from Strange Hybrid.

je13h

i forgot to say my regret is not collecting sooner! i use to just get rid of my stuff now i wish i had a bunch of the LE packaging

Qbip

I agree with not collecting sooner, just really getting serious about collecting as of this year

Yazmin

I have heard that La Femme Bordeaux is a dupe for dirty plum. In fact I just ordered it a few days ago! Will post on how I like it ( though I don't have dirty plum to actually compare..just wistful motives of when I swatched it many years ago...)
I think I might have Bordeaux at home. If I do, I swatch it next to Dirty Plum. I don't have the one from LoL but I assume it's the same but without the special packaging.

Latest posts