Where are you from and where are you at???

vocaltest

born in london, moved here just before my second birthday... been here ever since haha.

i wish i had the guts to move away. i always like the idea of moving away.. such as i've always wanted to experience life in the USA, and i've searched for jobs in Dubai for when I finish my degree. i've also considered moving down to brighton to be with my boyfriend. but... when it comes down to it, i'm such a baby and i'd miss my family and my friends too much. i'm glad i didn't move away for uni as i know i'd have been so unhappy.

joey444

I was born in Venezuela, my whole family is Colombian and I was there until I was seven. When I was seven we moved to Miami, FL and I've been here ever since...

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
I was born in Venezuela, my whole family is Colombian and I was there until I was seven. When I was seven we moved to Miami, FL and I've been here ever since...

so i guess we were next door neighbors at one point in time
smiles.gif
i have two gfs who are the same age as me, and they were born in venezuela too. what a coinkydink that we were born right beside one another and ended up going to the same school and becoming friends.

Cinfulgirl

Born in Los Angeles California, Currently near Dallas, Texas.
Soon to go back to where I was born =],and continue my life.

hawaii02

Born in Maryland, raised in Virginia (met my husband here) and now live in Mississippi because of his job. We have gotten used to it here, but don't want to stay here.

Ruby_Woo

I was born in Chicago, when I was 1 my mom moved us to Acapulco,Guerrero Mx. When I turned 7 we returned to Anaheim CA and thats where I grew up till I got married and now I've lived in most cities in O.C.

Holy Rapture

I've been in India all my life ... But, I've been to so many places here, for school, college, work ... Finally, am back home with my parents ... I missed them and thought should spend sometime with them before getting married
cutey.gif
Honestly, I'd love to stay all over the globe ... A year here, a month there ... I love everything I see actually
smiles.gif
I hope I'm able to fulfill half my dream atleast
lol.gif

Ernie

Born and raised in NYC. I'll never leave, I love NY
th_thstars.gif

I spent lots of time in France, growing up, and I try and get there every few years, I have family in Paris. I wouldn't mind spending part of the year there.

reesesilverstar

Well, I was born and grew up in Trinidad (the island), went to college in Florida, live and work in Houston (which I HATE W/ all my being). I wanna live out my later years somewhere in Europe tho. Not quite sure where yet, or back home.

anita22

Born in New Zealand, have lived in a few different places besides (New Mexico USA, & Chile). Currently packing my bags to head off to the UK in a week's time!

blingmistress

Hi, I'm new on this forum and thought I'd contribute to this thread
smiles.gif

I was born and raised in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia and moved to Melbourne,Australia to finish up high school and I'm still here. Will probably move to Japan next year to teach English for a bit and then probably back to Australia again.

Would love to live in Europe but am not in the position to do that at the moment.

User35

I was born and raised in a place called Highland Park CA, I moved to Palmdale in my teen years and after I met my now husband we moved to Bishop in central CA. I lived in Eugene Ore. for a while but I dont wanna talk about that ..hehe.

100_3707.jpg

I love my new home town...isnt it pretty ??

Fataliya

Born and raised in Arizona, living in Florida now.

Until now, the only time I DIDN'T live in Arizona was my first marriage. Then I lived in: California, Texas, Louisiana, Washington State, South Korea, and Tennessee.

sinergy

wow! so interesting to see where everyone is from or is currently at. =)

I was born and raised till a teen in Caldwell, Idaho moved to San Antonio when my dad had to help with the family business, did high school some college married and kids there, and for the past 3 yrs have lived in a little town called New Boston, Tx after my hubs got a job with the D.O.D. Its small and country and nothing like where we used to live, but my kids love it here.

Shadowy Lady

YESSSS, Go Canada!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
first off....

ok my family is Chinese, my ass was made in Guyana, but have been living in Toronto Canada for almost 24 years.

Dude, my husband is Guyanese, he told me that there are ppl with Chinese background in Guyana and I never believed him..hehe small world, we're all in Canada now
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
I was born in Victoria BC Canada, and I live in Victoria BC Canada
smiles.gif
haha.

I'm visiting your town in May, have heard that it's beautiful, very excited about the trip
th_DANCE.gif

M.A.C. head.

I was born and raised in California. Born in Oakland, raised in Sacramento, then I moved to San Francisco for college, and THEEEEN I moved BACK to Sacramento to be closer to my family when I was having my daughter.

Last year around this time, we moved to Virginia to be closer to his family for a little while. I just recently accepted that we are here and to stop crying about it. I miss California and I have no intentions of laying down any roots here, but it's a nice place to be. We live in Fairfax VA. Very classy and neighborly place.

FiestyFemme

I was born in NC, been living here in the same city my whole life. I've thought about moving, but I'd miss my family too much. Plus the almost husband's family is here, and he wouldn't want to leave them either. I love NC though, and I guess that's a good thing.
smiles.gif

Latest posts