Where are you from and where are you at???

LaVixxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustleRose
brooklyn, nyc born and bred. my dad is italian and my mom is russian.

i still live in brooklyn. and i hate it.

i have an obsession with all things europe. i hope to move there one day. specifically to london or paris.
smiles.gif

I live in Queens and its okay where I live.

But we share the same obsession, I hope to move to PARIS! I love Europe!
graucho.gif

HustleRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVixxen

graucho.gif

i loveeee europe.

where in queens are you?

ps. i adore brazilians. such nice people
smiles.gif

pps, there's a great brazilian market in queens i frequent a lot with my friend. i always get my coxhina's there. (forgive me if my spelling of that is off)

lukinamama

Born in Belgrade,Serbia(ex Yugoslavia ex Serbia and Montenegro
smiles.gif
) and I live in Belgrade.I used to live 5 years in Cyprus.

Ernie

Quote:
i loveeee europe.

where in queens are you?

pps, there's a great brazilian market in queens i frequent a lot with my friend. i always get my coxhina's there. (forgive me if my spelling of that is off)

Quote:

graucho.gif

Hey girls, I live in Jackson Heights! I love Paris as well.
Are you talking about Rio Bonito Market off Northern blvd? Great stuff there.

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
Born and raised in NYC. I'll never leave, I love NY
th_thstars.gif

I spent lots of time in France, growing up, and I try and get there every few years, I have family in Paris. I wouldn't mind spending part of the year there.

I am sooo envious!!
drools.gif

I'm a hybrid composed of black and Japanese elements and was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. We took a break from Japan and moved to California for two years, and went right back to Japan. After high school, I went to Georgia for college. Things didn't quite work out the way we'd planned, so my parents moved me here, to Texas. They still live in Japan. My father is originally from Texas, so he wanted me to be here near family.

I'm a city girl at heart. I looove Tokyo. I've always heard Manhattan is a spittin image of Tokyo, so I've been obsessed with Nyc for YEARS. Last year, my then boyfriend flew me to Nyc for Valentine's Day to propose. OMG, I loooved it!! We're now married, and I kinda feel stuck in Texas, but I'm not complaining. Who knows what the future has in store. In the meantime, I plan to visit Nyc as often as I can. You girls living in Nyc..soooo lucky!!!

HustleRose

Quote:

no this place is called ipanema girl. it's in astoria, right off the grand central's last exit near the triboro bridge.

Ipanema Girl -- New York's #1 Brazilian Mini Market

i need to check out the place you mentioned though!

LaVixxen

Quote:
i loveeee europe.

where in queens are you?

ps. i adore brazilians. such nice people
smiles.gif

I live in Flushing
winks.gif
Its like a mini china town haha but really nice people here. Im actually half brazilian, eventhough I was born there, my mother is dominican and my dad brazilian. I dont know much about my brazilian culture lol. Where in brooklyn are you?

LaVixxen

Quote:

Hey sweetie. So you arent far from me, cool. I hate going to jackson heights sometimes on the train its always packed with a bunch of people lol.

elique_ang

I'm from New Hampshire. 6 months ago the boyfriend got a great paying job that he couldnt turn down in a tiny town in Pennsylvania. 2 weeks ago we moved our butts to Florida for his job. I've said to my family "the worst thing about all this traveling is that i have to limit my makeup choices!!" Airlines and baggage = no trust
smiles.gif

Ernie

Quote:
Hey sweetie. So you arent far from me, cool. I hate going to jackson heights sometimes on the train its always packed with a bunch of people lol.

I hear ya, I'm used to it though.
cry.gif

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
I am sooo envious!!
drools.gif

I'm a hybrid composed of black and Japanese elements and was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. We took a break from Japan and moved to California for two years, and went right back. After high school, I went to Georgia for college. Things didn't quite work out the way we'd planned, so my parents moved me here, to Texas. They still live in Japan. My father is originally from Texas, so he wanted me to be here near family.

I'm a city girl at heart. I looove Tokyo. I've always heard Manhattan is a spittin image of Tokyo, so I've been obsessed with Nyc for YEARS. Last year, my then boyfriend flew me to Nyc for Valentine's Day to propose. OMG, I loooved it!! We're now married, and I kinda feel stuck in Texas, but I'm not complaining. Who knows what the future has in store. In the meantime, I plan to visit Nyc as often as I can. You girls living in Nyc..soooo lucky!!!

Maybe one day, you never know.
I do know how lucky I am to live in NYC, especially when I go somewhere else, I just feel so out of place.

Born in London, lived just outside Birmingham between the ages of 5 and 19, moved to Leicester to pursue a degree in fashion, dropped out, went traveling and now residing in Brighton.

User35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinfulgirl
Oh how cool!! I lived in Palmdale before I came to Texas ,nice to know someone knew where I lived 5 years of my life ^_^

I have that Afroman "palmdale" song as a ring tone ! lol

Palmdale...come back to meeeee ! hehe

My family still all lives down there so I visit about once a month. Its like 3 and a half hours away from where I live now.

emmy282

I was born in East Sussex, UK. We moved to Spain when I was 4, and I've been here ever since! Málaga, to be precise
smiles.gif