WOC: Blush Ombres from Spring Colour Forecast

Ashleybubbles83

Quote:
Originally Posted by she
i'd love it if they made RP part of the perm collection but am looking forward to finding a dupe once i start to run low. it was exactly what i was looking for, it's not intense color but perfect for layering and giving off a peachy highlight.

what do you layer it with?

mufey

The only thing that I maybe want from this collection is the Springshine blush, does anyone know if this goes on with slightly peachy tones to it? I have enough brown-toned bronzers in my collection but i'd love one with peach in it... Can anyone help me out here? I'm a MAC NC40/42...

Ashleybubbles83

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufey
The only thing that I maybe want from this collection is the Springshine blush, does anyone know if this goes on with slightly peachy tones to it? I have enough brown-toned bronzers in my collection but i'd love one with peach in it... Can anyone help me out here? I'm a MAC NC40/42...

springshine is a tan blush, like a bronzer. i wouldn't say this has peach tones to it...you'd probably want ripe peach...

vintageroses

oh my gosh i have RP (which i loveee heaps!), VG (which i think i need to learn to use, the MA put it on for me & it looked gorgeous! I haven't been able to replicate what she did though, it looks funny when i put it on
ssad.gif

AB (which i'm debating if i should sell it! i don't want to swatch it because I might want to sell it. Do you guys think it's something i should keep? It looks really nice since it's purple & pink but i just can't decide!
ssad.gif
help anyone?
winkiss.gif

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufey

RIPE PEACHHHHHH. you'll love it! I'm currently NC45 (summer) & i love it! I will get fairer in the winter to about NC40 & i think i will still love it!
greengrin.gif

bumblebees24

I ran out to buy Ripe Peach before it got sold out but sometimes if I don't swirl it correctly, I look orange! Not peach...but like I smeared a carrot on my face. I'm NC30 so if you're like me, please be sure to check the mirror in direct sunlight before leaving the house. Those darn florescent lights really screw me up.

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmetalmist
lol ,you know what, you might have to ! I was actually given NW35 foundation and that was too orange for skintone but when i did wear it for that week (i had to wait to weekend to return it for a correct color) i did try azalea blossom on top and it definitely did not show up very good. I have to really swirl my 165 in there to make my blush pop with color. I can definitely see you picking up vintage grape while you can (maybe online) and using that one for the summer. Just use a light hand and you should be ok !
thmbup.gif

Thanks hun! I just saw this for some weird reason! haha but yea i got RP, VG & AB! now i have way too many blushes! HAHA