WOC: Colour Craft

gitts

Girls, I just read the colour story. I am so excited but there is so much to choose from to the point that I dont want to choose. I want everything ha, ha! What are you guys lemming for?
choochoo.gif

ashpardesi

I am super excited abt this collection!Currently I am aching for

Lipglass: (If they are anythin like the sugarsweet tricolour l/g--->Pass)

Crazy Haute - Blue pink
Funky Fusion -
Pink coral
Eclectic Edge -
Cool violet

Mineralize Skinfinish:-
heart.gif

Cheeky Bronze
- Soft golden coral wth bronze pearl

Smooth Merge - Left: Soft champange pink / Center: Deep rose / Right: Pale cool pink

Warm Blend - Left: Antique gold / Center: Mahogany Bronze / Right: Copper

Mineralize Eyeshadows:

Odd Bits - Mid-tone silver grey / Dusty rose with gold pearl / Dark burgundy/ Peachy bronze
heart.gif

Eccentricity - Rich gold / Light violet / Deep plum/ Rich bronze

Natural Flare - Copper / Yellow orange / Mid-tone brown / Rich gold

Mineralize Blush:-

Fab-dabulous - Mid-tone burnt coral with yellow gold veining(this one interests me a lot)

Daft Pink - Deep blue pink with light white gold veining(Seriously how many pink blushes do I really need..lol)

Style Demon - Mid-tone brick red with copper veining(sounds like merrily/intenso..if it is then PASS)

Brush:
#130 Brush
I already have the 226 from the BBR

Lipstick: -(not that excited abt the l/s,I will wait to see them in person,coz most of them are frosts and lustres,which I hate:p)

Ever Embellish - Plum brown with red pearl (Lustre)
Made with Love- Bright coral pink (Lustre)--->coz I skipped lollipop loving,coz it was very sheer

Trimming Talk- Bright fuschia (Frost)

miss_primer

I want everything but I know I cant afford everything, especially after just seeing the colour story. Since i had time to think about it, I think I can skip the lip products. I want all the MSFs. I have to see the MES before I can decide really if i want those. Some of the colours dont seem all that exciting or like they would compliment each other since they are pinwheels. I will get the 130 brush. I also think I will get the 2 pink mineralized blushes ( Hand-Finish & Daft Pink).

Blushbaby

MSFS: Sunny By Nature & Warm Blend

Blushes: Fab-dabulous, Style Demon & Cheek & Cheerful

Descriptions can be so deceiving so will hold back on the hysteria until I see swatches!

TangoMT

I hope we get to see some pictures of the products soon because right now I know my list is way too big. I'm lemming all 6 of the MSFs; Hand-Finish, Cheek & Cheerful, and Style Demon MBs, and the #130 and #226. I've been regretting passing on the #226 since it's damn near impossible to find now, so I'm pretty happy I get a second chance at this brush!

Curly1908

The only 2 things that I am interested in are:
Nice Mix Up l/g (burnt ginger)
Triple Fusion MSF (Left: Soft champagne gold / Center: Soft golden peach / Right: Rose pink with gold nuances)

I'm not to sure about the "marbled" l/g. It's supposed to be a 3-in-1 color, but if it looks ANYTHING like those nasty lipglasses from Sugarsweet, I'll be passing. Those things look like fungi growing in water.

Prototype83

OMG....this is gonna make the "Shaka Zulu" collection look like poo to me!(and yet...I'll still buy something from it)
lol.gif

I want the Made w/ Love l/s, Smooth Merge and Warm Blend MSFs. Dont think I'll even looks @ the eyeshadows or blushes. Yaay for the 226....they just need to go ahead and make that permanent LOL. That new flat top brush sounds interesting...

I need pics
th_drool.gif

l1onqueen

*sighs* So looks like I will be skipping every collection except style warriors until this debuts. I too, have an MSF addiction.

dominichulinda

ok so far...

Mineralize Skinfinish:

Cheeky Bronze: Soft golden coral wth bronze pearl

Smooth Merge: left: Soft champange pink / Center: Deep rose / Right: Pale cool pink

Mineralize Blush:
Fab-dabulous - Mid-tone burnt coral with yellow gold veining

SassyMochaJess

Everything sounds juicy
mac_haul.gif
, don't care for the lip products
nope.gif
though except for the bright pink lippie. Product descriptions are deceitful(esp from MAC), swatches and pics will help me narrow it way down cuz lord knows this addiction is making me BROKE!!!!!
mac_addict.gif

allThingsGirl

Gah! So many....to choose from...

I want to see pictures too because from the description, Porcelain Pink sounds nice but I know I don't care for it in person.

I'll probably be picking from the MSFs and the MBs. I hate the textures of all the MESs that have come out, I just don't think they work that well on the eye.

As for which ones...I think I"ll be most interested in these:
Mineralize Skinfinish: (All LE)
•Cheeky Bronze* - Soft golden coral wth bronze pearl
•Triple Fusion* - Left: Soft champagne gold / Center: Soft golden peach / Right: Rose pink with gold nuances
•Smooth Merge* - Left: Soft champange pink / Center: Deep rose / Right: Pale cool pink
•Warm Blend* - Left: Antique gold / Center: Mahogany Bronze / Right: Copper

Mineralize Blush: (All LE) $21.00USD
•Fab-dabulous* - Mid-tone burnt coral with yellow gold veining
•Improvise* - Mid-tone neutral coral with light white yellow gold veining
•Style Demon* - Mid-tone brick red with copper veining

•#130 Brush - Flat tapered face brush w short natural hairs and long synthetic fibres

I think the corals and the red sound unique! I'll probably skip the "bronzer" type ones, although the stripey MSF sounds neat. I was thinking to cave on more Grand Duos, but I may just wait for this collection now instead!!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpardesi
I am super excited abt this collection!Currently I am aching for

Lipglass: (If they are anythin like the sugarsweet tricolour l/g--->Pass)

Crazy Haute - Blue pink
Funky Fusion - Pink coral
Eclectic Edge - Cool violet

Mineralize Skinfinish:-
heart.gif

Cheeky Bronze - Soft golden coral wth bronze pearl

Smooth Merge - Left: Soft champange pink / Center: Deep rose / Right: Pale cool pink

Mineralize Eyeshadows:

Odd Bits - Mid-tone silver grey / Dusty rose with gold pearl / Dark burgundy/ Peachy bronze
heart.gif

Eccentricity - Rich gold / Light violet / Deep plum/ Rich bronze

Natural Flare - Copper / Yellow orange / Mid-tone brown / Rich gold

Mineralize Blush:-

Fab-dabulous - Mid-tone burnt coral with yellow gold veining(this one interests me a lot)

Daft Pink - Deep blue pink with light white gold veining(Seriously how many pink blushes do I really need..lol)

Style Demon - Mid-tone brick red with copper veining(sounds like merrily/intenso..if it is then PASS)

Brush:
#130 Brush
I already have the 226 from the BBR

Lipstick: -(not that excited abt the l/s,I will wait to see them in person,coz most of them are frosts and lustres,which I hate:p)

Ever Embellish - Plum brown with red pearl (Lustre)
Made with Love- Bright coral pink (Lustre)--->coz I skipped lollipop loving,coz it was very sheer

Trimming Talk- Bright fuschia (Frost)

Girl isn't this everything!!!
th_LMAO.gif

ashpardesi

I tried to cut it short..I tried tish! Mac mineralized line never goes wrong
smiles.gif
someone pls post pics or swatches!!except for 1-2products this collection is made for woc!!

zerin

I gotta start saving up for these babies!!! Can't wait for actual pics!

*Droolz* @ MSFs & Mineralized Blushes....

HerShe

I already have money being saved for this collection, I want

Ever Embellish and Made with Love Lipstick
Funk Fusion Lipglass
Warm Blend MSF
Fab-dabulous and Cheek and Cheerful Mineralize Blush

I WANT IT NOW!!!!
drools.gif
mac_haul.gif

and anything else I can get my hands on that day too
cutey.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

I'm excited about this collection. I passed on all but one of the Mineralized blushes, so maybe I won't be wowed by these, but I def, want 4 MSFs and some of the MES.

makeupjunkie08

th_DANCE.gif
I'm so excited about this collection, all of the recent MAC Collections have kinda bored me and haven't been to WOC friendly but this collection seems great!
th_DANCE.gif

LuvinMyMAC

I'm definately gonna wait it out until I'm able to swatch. I've been fooled too many times looking at pics and when I get to the counter it's EEEEEWWWWWWW.. ala my Petticoat experience.

Latest posts