WOC- Cool Heat

lilMAClady

So what do you guys think? I think its a fab collection from what I've seen. (I won't be seeing it in person I live too far away) I have my eye on Warm Chill (Is it ashy on?), Climate Blue (Could you dupe it with Thunder from the Blue Storm Collection with Very Pink Reflects patted on top?) and Warming Trend (Is it like anything in the permanent line and is it cool?). I'm also eyeing High 90's and Swelter Slimshines.
Raves, Rants, Reviews, Let's hear em'!!

P.s. What do you think of Cool Heat shadow???

nunu

This collection screams WOC! The blue, green and purple eyeshadows speak for themselves!
I think that this is a great collection for us women of colour!

damsel

i want all the shadows besides blue flame. it looks very similar to deep truth (which i already have). i may also high 90s s/s to go w/ my pink grapefruit l/g that i just got. i'll have to see the others irl to decide. i'm soooooo excited for this collection!

kelcia

This particular collection was kind of made for us. I have a hard time appreciating lighter folk with bright blue eyeshadow.. I dunno.
Solar White looks like it's gonna become my next HG highlighter.. and Gulfstream looks ridiculously pretty.
i'm more interested in the slimshines though.. Tropic Glow is looking mighty fine.. if I had the money.. I'd buy all the slimshines with this collection.

blazeno.8

I think I will only be looking at Warm Chill. All of the colors have something similar in my collection since I love blues (Steamy, Parrot, Big T, Deep Truth, Contrast... should I go on?).

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
This collection screams WOC! The blue, green and purple eyeshadows speak for themselves!
I think that this is a great collection for us women of colour!

Couldn't have said it better myself! lol ALL shadows are just meant to be.
th_DANCE.gif

ilovegreen

I love blues, teals, etc as they look amazing especially on WOC but I'm only picking up 3 shadows

Warm Chill Frosty seafoam green with gold pearl (frost)
Gulf Stream Frosty mid-tone blue green with green pearl (frost)
Cool Heat Frosty teal with multi-dimensional pearl (frost)

spectrolite

I'm getting all of the shadows but skipping the lipsticks
smiles.gif
This collection looks too good to miss out on.
choochoo.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegreen
I love blues, teals, etc as they look amazing especially on WOC but I'm only picking up 3 shadows

Warm Chill Frosty seafoam green with gold pearl (frost)
Gulf Stream Frosty mid-tone blue green with green pearl (frost)
Cool Heat Frosty teal with multi-dimensional pearl (frost)

I'm getting those plus a couple of slimshines. Tropic Glow and Swelter
smiles.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

I want the shadows (not into Slimshines) but I can't help wondering how different these blues and teals are from stuff in the perm. line or LE items we (I) already have.

lilMAClady

Which shadows do you guys think are dupeable?
Would Warm Chill look ashy?? A few look like they are something I could dupe, but from those that have seen them, help PLEASE!!! LOL

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMAClady
Which shadows do you guys think are dupeable?
Would Warm Chill look ashy?? A few look like they are something I could dupe, but from those that have seen them, help PLEASE!!! LOL

From the pictures, Warm Chill looks like Aquavert. Gulf Stream looks like Waternymph (maybe slightly less green) and Blue Fame looks like Deep Truth. Part of me hopes I am right so I can decrease my wish list to just Climate Blue, Cool Heat (which may or may not look like Parrot on me) and maybe Warming Trend. And who knows, I may give the Slimshines a try.

sofabean

nothing really catches my eye now. before, i really wanted some of the eyeshadows and mostly all of the slimshines, but they don't stand out enough now.

jilliandanica

So far I'm wanting Solar White, Warm Chill and Warming Trend and probably a slimshine or too. I have enough Teals and Blues from previous launches but you can never have enough subtle shades for everyday looks.

chocolategoddes

I've only seen the eyeshadows. I don't tend to wear alot of blues and greens but i do like the purples.

I'm looking forward to it, though...

redecouverte

The slimshines are so gorgeous! I want swelter, by degrees and high 90s...or maybe all of them..they look so pretty