WOC- Cool Heat

f!erce

the slimshines didnt really grab me but then again Im not too familiar with them anyway. I just want three of the shadows - warm chill, gulf stream and cool heat. Thankfully this collection wont break my bank!
th_wiggle2.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Initially I was whatever about this collection. Then I got super excited when I took another look at the promo pics. But now that I have seen actual pictures and swatches, I am loosing all interest. Maybe seeing it in person will change my mind, but I can totally see myself not getting a single thing. Which would be great because July collections are going to hit hard.

neezer

i just said in the big thread that i was waiting on Sonic Chic...which i am...but idk about collection. I have to touch them and see first. Cuz honestly im tired of blue

Ladyvirtuous

I really keep going back and forth with this collection. I'm pretty sure that I want Solar White and Warming Trend definitely. Oh yea and Swelter and High 90's slimshine. But as for the rest of the eyeshadows, I'm not sure. I dont want to regret not getting them either. I have colors that are similar to the rest, but these colors in the collection seem so much richer than the dupes.

redecouverte

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMAClady
Hey red, I love your blog!! What do you think of the slimshines??

thank you . I love slimshines. for me they combine the best of both worlds and i love how sheer they feel. The texture is like a lip balm. Urgent is my favorite!

elongreach

I'm pretty sure I want some shadows, but I have to see them to see what would help round my collection out. I definitely want Tropic Glow and High 90s slimshine.

lilMAClady

Quote:
Originally Posted by redecouverte
thank you . I love slimshines. for me they combine the best of both worlds and i love how sheer they feel. The texture is like a lip balm. Urgent is my favorite!

I actually have a couple slimshines, I meant what did you think of the ones in this collection.
winkiss.gif
I know I am definitely getting High 90's. That's it for those, unless someone has any other suggestions for a beautiful warm summery pink.

As for the shadows, I keep going back and forth and my list is back at:
Warming Trend
Warm Chill
Climate Blue
Cool Heat

What I don't like I'll send back as I'll have to order online. Yea!! I can't wait. What a great year for MAC!!

redecouverte

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMAClady
I actually have a couple slimshines, I meant what did you think of the ones in this collection.
winkiss.gif
I know I am definitely getting High 90's. That's it for those, unless someone has any other suggestions for a beautiful warm summery pink.

What I don't like I'll send back as I'll have to order online. Yea!! I can't wait. What a great year for MAC!!

Sorry I misunderstood you..
I am definitely getting high 90s, swelter, tropical glow..actually i am thinking of getting all of them!! but high 90 is my priority
thmbup.gif

AfricanaEyes

Leave it you you Specktralites to have me second guessing. I'm not too excited about the eyeshadow b/c I seriously think all of them are dupe-able. Or at least colors you can do without. But now I'm thinkin' about checkin' some of them out. And I will definitely be peepin' at the Slimshines!

MAChostage

I'm with you, AfricanaEyes. I've not been really hyped about any of the new releases lately (and my pocket and I should be thankful!). I am most excited about upcoming piggies, and hope that these new ones won't disappoint. With that said, the shadows in Cool Heat look like they are probably just ok for me, as I've never felt really confident about wearing blues and blue greens. I'll have to check them out, of course.

drebaby

i think i will get gulf stream and warming trend if i get anything..im holding out for starflash!

imperfectbeauty

I love this collection!! Im getting all the shadows except for Warming Trend and Climate Blue. I'll have to swatch Blue Flame in person to see if i really need it to not considering i already have Deep Truth. Blue Flame seems more metallic then Deep Truth so i might just cave and get it anyways. Im also thinking about High 90s slimshine as i've never tried them out before but im not one for very colorful lips so i will have to check out the slimshines in person before i decide for sure.

pretebrowneyes

So far my llist has all of the shadows and tropic glow and high 90s slimshines. since i'm rebuilding my collection...it's fun to get the LE shadows and still get some much needed color punches....

nunu

i am sooo excited about this collection! I can't wait till it comes out in the UK!!

Are any of the eyeshadows comparable to ones in the permanent collection??

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Are any of the eyeshadows comparable to ones in the permanent collection??

warming trend = patina
blue flame = deep truth
gulf stream = steamy

not sure of any others...

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
warming trend = patina
blue flame = deep truth
gulf stream = steamy

not sure of any others...

thank you!! i'm going to be able to save some money LOL

lilMAClady

I keep going back and forth about what I want. I KNOW I want Cool Heat and High 90's. Other than that its Climate Blue and Warm Chill. *Sigh* I guess when I get my order I'll decide what to keep. I was super excited for the N Collection, and Fafi, ordered everything I thought would look good and returned it ALL but one item each. I hope this is the same way, but I LOVE blues, greens, purples and bold lip colors so I dunno...yes I do, I'm super excited! I love when MAC has new collections!!
yahoo.gif

d n d

A lil off topic (sorry). The colors look really nice but what I'm really wondering about is Turquatic Heat perfume. I'm not a real big fan of the original but for some reason the limited edition looks like it might a perfect scent for summer.

AppleDiva

I like the Cool Heat swatches I have seen. I do not have any turquoise e/s except for Teal pigment, so I definitely want Cool heat e/s.

I am not really into lip products, so I will probably pass unless I see them in person or in a FOTD.

Edit: I ordered - Warm Chill, Cool Heat and Solar White e/s. I cannot really get into the stores as I am still healing from having a baby, so I hope the colors work out.