WOC: Dare to Wear Collection

bobbiedoll03

I did not see a thread for this...so I am hoping I am not making a duplicate.

Anywho, I am curious as to everyone's thoughts on this collection. What are you planning to grab, what are you planning to leave?

I am eyeing
Going bananas e/s
wind me up
so bad
gimme that
louder please e/s
free to be e/s

Cocosmith

Hey y'all. Well like I said before, I was lucky enough to get this collection already. If u like Bright Colors, then u will LUV this Collection. The MUST HAVE are the Lipglosses. Sooooo FREAKING GORGEOUS.

I don't care for the packaging. I thought they should have made them colorful. Anyway its cool. I just get to B2M those shadows.

I did also notice that the shadows are the same colors that SugarPill have. Not sure if they are the same quality, because I haven't used Sugarpill. Just seen tutorials.

Anyway, I think the collection is a Hit, because I didn't have any bright colors from MAC.

Notorious19

I want the bright green shadow...Sassy Grass I believe? I also want Winkle, but I can buy that anytime from the Pro Store. I'm sure my list will change once I see the collection in stores because I live for bright shadows.

Miss Redgal

im sooo exhausted from buying lipglasses atleast i thought!
those lipglasses look extreme i like them! i will have to play with them first but i def have my eye on them

Soul Unique

My WISHlist
tong.gif
***Edited

Dare To Wear Lipglass'
Bold & Brash
Gimme That!

Eyeshadows
Crazy Cool
Sassy Grass
Zingy

ARmakeupjunkie

Can't wait until this collection comes out...me being a lip color whore and all!!
tong.gif
From the pics I have seen, these lipglasses are to die for!!

I want:
Ban This!
Gimme That!
Bold & Brash
Sassy Grass
Louder Please
Shock-a-holic
Lime

Dare to Dare is a maybe but, I really need to see swatches of the color first. I can easily see myself getting back ups of Ban This!, Gimme That!, and Bold & Brash!

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious19
I want the bright green shadow...Sassy Grass I believe? I also want Winkle, but I can buy that anytime from the Pro Store. I'm sure my list will change once I see the collection in stores because I live for bright shadows.

Winkle is now a part of the perm collection. They added it with the pop of color collection.

L281173

For the lipglasses, I am eyeing
Ban This
So Bad
Gimme that

For the eyes I am eyeing
Going Bananas (I loved this when it was featured in the C-Shock Collection)
Louder Please
Sassy Grass

I doubt if I will get Shocaholic because I am thinking that it is possibly like Vibrant Grape which I already have. I would also like to try Free to Be.

I already have the Atlantic Blue Eyeshadow

Ashleybubbles83

passing on this...just bought most of In the Groove, along with 4 quads from random sales on here and live journal, and 2 marine lifes...i need to stop for a while lol.

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocosmith
Hey y'all. Well like I said before, I was lucky enough to get this collection already. If u like Bright Colors, then u will LUV this Collection. The MUST HAVE are the Lipglosses. Sooooo FREAKING GORGEOUS.

I don't care for the packaging. I thought they should have made them colorful. Anyway its cool. I just get to B2M those shadows.

I did also notice that the shadows are the same colors that SugarPill have. Not sure if they are the same quality, because I haven't used Sugarpill. Just seen tutorials.

Anyway, I think the collection is a Hit, because I didn't have any bright colors from MAC.

do you have swatches you can share? i would love to see some on a WOC

I am thinking about

Louder Please
Sassy Grass
Maybe Shock o Holic, but not sold on that yet, cause it really has to be bright for it to show up on me. Plus it really looks like a matte dupe of Nocturnelle, which is permanent and I have that.

2browneyes

Swatches on WOC would be
love.gif
That would help me make a decision. I saw the shadows from a lil distance, they were in a closet and they're so pretty and bright they just caught my eye. Didn't see any of the glosses but if they're as great as I hear, I gotta add them to my stash.

Nelly711

No lippies for me. I have enough to last for the rest of my life.

I want:
Going Bananas
Sassy Grass
Zingy
Crazy Cool
Shock a holic

NLoveW630

Love bright colors..they are just yummy, so off I go to the MAC store...to get

Going Bananas
Sassy Grass
Zingy
Crazy Cool
Shock a holic...I may pass because MUFE 92? is the exact dupe.

The lip products is a NO for me..buying too much from the Villains collection
winks.gif

Cocosmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss215
do you have swatches you can share? i would love to see some on a WOC

I am thinking about

Louder Please
Sassy Grass
Maybe Shock o Holic, but not sold on that yet, cause it really has to be bright for it to show up on me. Plus it really looks like a matte dupe of Nocturnelle, which is permanent and I have that.

Ok, sorry took so long, but here are the swatches for
Sassy Grass
Louder Please
Shock o Holic
Going Bananas
Sky Blue
mac_addict.gif

spectrolite

I want these eye shadows:

Louder Please
Shock-a-holic
Zingy
Winkle
Sky Blue
Sassy Grass

And these lip glasses:

Ban This Lipglass
Bold and Brash Lipglass
Gimme That Lipglass

The lip glasses look amazing!

elektra513

I ordered these today:
Lime
Going Bananas
Aqua
Sassy Grass
Gimme That! l/g
So Bad l/g

I already have Atlantic Blue, Free to Be, and Winkle.
I took Zingy off my list bc I already have Electric Eel and MUFE #72.
I took off Crazy Cool bc I already have Beautiful Iris. I want to see this one in person though because I read in the main thread that it's nicer to work with than BI.

Latest posts