WOC: Dare to Wear Collection

Nepenthe

I picked up two of the glosses.. but I'm still undecided about the shadows. I found that the matte shades darkened up considerably on my skin. The pigmentation was definition there, but the brightness was not.

Still on the fence about them.. since I'm considering the Sugarpill shadows for brights.

Ingenue

I got Going Bananas (which I missed before) and Sassy Grass. All the others look like something I have already.

L281173

I awaited this collection for a long time. I remember the C-Shock Collection from 2007.
I bought the following:

Dazzleglasses.

Bold & Brash
Gimme That
Ban This
Wind me Up

Eyeshadows

Louder Please
Free to Be
Going Bananas
Sassy Grass
Shockaholic

I passed on Lime. I already have Bitter and Lucky Green

I passed on Zingy. I already have Jewel Blue that I purchased from a CCO.

I passed on Atlantic Blue because I already have this color and I have yet to use it.

bobbiedoll03

I finally went to check the collection out..and the shadows did not excite me at all. I really loved the lipglasses though. Gimme that and bold and brash were my fav. I only picked up b&b because I have enough pink lip products.

My wallet is happy !!!!

GlamQueen21

I have Zingy and Crazy Cool eyeshadows in my possession and I have Going Bananas coming tomorrow and Sassy Grass on Thursday.

shontay07108

I bought Aqua, Going Bananas and Sassy Grass shadows. I already had Free to Be, Atlantic Blue and Sky Blue. I skipped Zingy b/c I have Mufe #72.

I also bought Ban This! and Brash and Bold Lipglass. I bought So Bad, but I hate it.

elektra513

I am wearing So Bad right now, and I'm not really feeling the consistency. It's not sticky, but it's thick. Like...hmm, glitter glue?? The kind that comes in the squeezy tubes lol. It's not "glossy" at all if that makes sense. I am used to wearing Lustreglass and prefer that consistency. I think I will use this as like a topcoat for other stuff, but I won't be wearing this alone again.

bad girl glam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniCakes
Maybe the glosses were dried out. They weren't the texture of the regular glosses. They were thick and difficult to smooth on the lips. i'm going to try them at a mac freestnding store today.

they work better with the doe tip sponge applicator(they come with it too)

Notorious19

I B2M for Sassy Grass and picked up Bold and Brash. I really like these glosses. When I get some more money, I'm going back for Gimme That and Ban This.

DILLIGAF

Final Damage:

Sassy Grass e/s
Louder, Please e/s
Aqua e/s
Lime e/s

Gimmie That l/g
Bold & Brash l/g

I was wondering if anyone had MUFE pure pigment in # 16? How does it compare to Atlantic Blue?

sss215

I am really digging matte shadows now. its like this collection put them out there for me again.

I wore sassy grass yesterday, with a little plumage in the outer lid and rule in the crease. i wore msf natural and berry charmed by sinful on the lips. at first i thought the look was too dark for summer, but everything worked well and it was a HOT look especially after an hour or two, when i started to get really dewy.

wearing matte shadows in this heat was definitely better choice. if i wore any thing with shimmer on the eyes, everything would have blended together and it would have been a mess. i had minimum creasing also.

i think i may back up sassy grass cause its so awesome!

Notorious19

I'm in love with all of the lippies. I'm waiting until my financial aid drop later this month so I can get all of them. Also, I did a look the other day with Sweet and Punchy and Sassy Grass and it was green goodness. I wish I'd taken pics.

MissResha

here are some swatches i took for my blog, i forgot to swatch Lime cuz im an idiot
ssad.gif

macdtw_esswatchesnoflash.jpg

i LOOOOVE the shadows. love them. i really like the lip products too. they're a pasty kinda texture, but it doesn't bother me. it lasts a lot longer for me than the regular dazzleglasses (which i love).

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
here are some swatches i took for my blog, i forgot to swatch Lime cuz im an idiot
ssad.gif

macdtw_esswatchesnoflash.jpg

i LOOOOVE the shadows. love them. i really like the lip products too. they're a pasty kinda texture, but it doesn't bother me. it lasts a lot longer for me than the regular dazzleglasses (which i love).

thanks for the MAC brush cleaner tip on your blog!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
Has anyone with Louder Please tried it for MUFE dupes? I looks kind of fuchsia like 75 does on me.

I saw #75 in the MUFE store the other day. its somewhat brighter than louder, please. more pink too.