WOC - Emanuel Ungaro

jilliandanica

Any of you planning on buying stuff from the Ungaro collection?

Everything looks so blehh but I think I'm going to pick up Mineral e/s because I'm a sucker for browns. Maybe the BP too but this collection doesn't seem very woc friendly.

Thoughts?

makeba

i can't figure out what items in this collection would suit me! i think i am gonna pass on this one. i got real caught up in Cult of Cherry and have not found any upcoming collection to hit me like that one did.

GoldenGirl

What she said.
smiles.gif

Seriously though, nothing wows me from that collection at all. I can totally pass on it and not feel like I'm missing something...

Lapis

Right now my cart has in Crushed Bougainvillea ccb, soft flower and lilac touch e/s
And even the e/s I'm not sure about, so until I see them in person I don't know, the only sure thing is the ccb.

jilliandanica

I really need to see more swatches on woc...with the way the economy is going, I have to make wiser MAC purchases hehe.

Ladyvirtuous

Okay, Jilliandanica, I am so glad you started this thread because I don't see ONE thing that wows me at all. I am not positive if any of the colors would suit us WOC ladies. I'm a NC44 and I am up for any color, but this collection seems so "Meh!" to me. The lipglasses look nice, but it looks like something that already came out, just with the name Emanuel Ungaro slapped on it.

Well, the bright side is.......more money saved.

Lovey99

I saw the collection in real life. I am NW 45/47 and it is just mediocre. Nothing worth breaking the bank for.

damsel

i'm only getting 2 thing from this collection pure rose l/s [i like pale pink lips] & soft flower e/s [i've been wanting a coral e/s for a while]. nothing else from the collection really strikes me.

there are more than enough purple, brown and cream e/s. a pastel pink lip gloss is released every other collection, i already have cherry blossom from cult of cherry, that's enough. i have no use for cream color bases or a lip stain. the beauty powder blush will not show up on my skin etc.

Destiny

I am passing on this collection. I personally don't find this collection to be all that great.. nothing worth breaking the bank for. I'm waiting to purchase the holiday sets
smiles.gif

yoyie

besides lilac touch, i luv all purples, i'm gonna pass on the collection...which kinda makes me sad, i REALLY want new makeup
ssad.gif

jilliandanica

I totally agree with you ladies. I shopped my stash and I don't need any lippies or anything else for that matter. The Ungaro stuff has been tossed outta my cart and I'm definitely passing up Manish too since its all repromotes. Yay for saving money, at least until holiday stuff comes out.

Nepenthe

The only thing that initially caught my eye was mineral e/s, since I love cool browns.

I do feel like it's not very woc friendly, which bothers me a bit more than I care to admit. (Despite my wallet rejoicing.. LOL)

TISH1124

I am so happy...But this is the first collection I will actually save money on...There is nothing that really caught my attention...so I don't think so. Unless one of you ladies do a fotd and the look is something I really, really like.

lafemmenoir

I am trying to curb my enthusiasm on MAC and makeup overall. If I live 40 years, I will still have a stash and I'm really trying to be a smart shopper. I really do have enough makeup and purchase out of greed and with the economy as it is, I cannot keep doing this...must...control...the...URGE
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I'm an NC30 now and I will pass this collection. Not because I think the colors won't show on me, but because everything looks boring. I'll save for Metal Surge and the holliday collections.

spectrolite

I am very happily saying no-no to this collection. It is just so... There isn't anything that I really *must* have.

Latest posts