WOC: Heavenly Creature Collection

Icecaramellatte

Love your MSF collection. I would love to get my hands on Gold Spill. How do you like it? I see your Metal Rock is well loved.

I went crazy with this collection and bought most everything. I'm not sorry. I love the mineralize collections and this was one of the best IMO. Really nice colors for WOC too! In fact, I think there was a nice mix of colors for all skin tones. I don't know that I can add much to this thread since I bought nearly everything. But my faves so far (I still haven't tried everything) are Ring of Saturn, Earthshine, Light Year, Meteoric, Magnetic Attraction.

macgirl3121

So, life totally got in the way of this collection for me.
cry.gif
I was traveling for work when it launched, finally got back home to CA only to spend 4 days moving to my new house a few days after i got back. I just ordered Earthshine. I still want Stratus and CoTU but they are currently sold out online. I'm too exhausted too hunt them down in store. Hopefully they will restock around the next time I get paid.

Prototype83

I picked up all 4 MSFs and Supernova. I LOVE Light Year! It's a very pretty peach glow for everyday. I'm going back for Stratus..I think.

macgirl3121

Nordstroms still has them both and pretty much everything else. Hope you can get them!
Thanks for the info. Nordies is a last resort for me because I have a pro card. I'll call my store in Berkeley. Hopefully, they will have some of the sold out items on the website.

Fiberluver

I can't believe how much I love Earthshine. I've been wearing it everyday since I purchased it.

Stratus too.

I think Earthshine has planted itself right up there with my Gold Deposit msf. Classics!

Fiberluver

A question:

How do you all like Light Year?

I passed on it since I have so many pink msfs:

• Porcelain Pink
  • Semi Precious Rose Quartz
  • Pink Power Wonder Woman
  • Redhead
  • By Candlelight
  • Smooth Merge (has Raspberry too!)
  • Glissade
  • Blonde
  • Triple Fusion

Is LY as must buy?

Thanks for your input

Eye candy:

afulton

Me too! They both are so beautiful for woc!
I can't believe how much I love Earthshine. I've been wearing it everyday since I purchased it.

Stratus too.

I think Earthshine has planted itself right up there with my Gold Deposit msf. Classics!

Prototype83

A question:

How do you all like Light Year?

Is LY as must buy?

I love LY! I don't think it's a must have though...especially if you already Cheeky Bronze (looks very similar). It was calling my name and I wanted to complete collection of MSFs so I bought it. I don't regret my purchase though.

DILLIGAF

I love Gold Deposit!!!! Some people don't because of the glitter...but I'm in lllloooovvveeeee:eyelove:
Gold Deposit was my first MSF ever. LOL Funny you should mention the glitter. It drives me to distraction!! However I don't think I will ever swap it out for nostalgic reasons.