WOC: Heavenly Creature Collection

bobbiedoll03

With all the new swatches popping up I am really curious to hear what people are planning to haul and/or are excited about. My list is on hold until I can see the collection in person just b/c I find Mineralized products to glittery for my liking.

Anyway, lists and thoughts???

TXBeautyBaby

I was able to see the collection in person today and most of the items looked like they were very WOC friendly. My eyes are set on done of the blushes and msfs. I don't care for mineralized eyeshadows so I won't be getting any of those

bobbiedoll03

I was able to see the collection in person today and most of the items looked like they were very WOC friendly. My eyes are set on done of the blushes and msfs. I don't care for mineralized eyeshadows so I won't be getting any of those
Were the msfs glitter bombs???

bobbiedoll03

i really want to know what the promo model has on her lips...it doesn't really look like any of the products in the collection to me.

aradhana

there's a part of me that wants stratus and one of the msfs but I am starting to think I should skip the MSG...there seems to be a lot of good stuff coming up! I dunno maybe I'll just get stratus and call it a day!

SOMUCH2SHAY

WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMATEUR SWATCHES TO FOLLOW. :)

Seriously though, I wasn't planning to post these. I just took them for my own benefit to help decide which items I will purchase from this collection. Y'all can thank Eekaboo for convincing me to post them. As an additional warning, the true color and beauty of some of the items just can't be captured on a simple camera phone. So please don't get mad if you go off these swatches and don't like the color in person. Lastly, enjoy hauling ladies. :)

Across the top row: cut a caper, cusp of dawn, venus, fire sign
Just below: pleasure seeker and supernova

Left: meteoric
Middle: galaxy rose
Right: astral

Middle row: pleasure seeker, super nova, solar ray
Bottom row: stratus, ring of saturn

SOMUCH2SHAY

I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW!!! Well except for Cusp of Dawn...doesn't appeal to me at all.
I put almost everything on hold! I didn't expect to like cusp of dawn, but I did in person. The picture doesn't do it justice. On the other hand, I thought I'd love pleasure seeker, but I didn't once I swatched it. The picture actually makes it look nice.

bobbiedoll03

O my...thanks for the swatches. Surprisingly nothing is standing out to me as must haves! I think i am finally getting to the point where I already have more makeup than i can use.

My list remains at :
Earthshine just because I love dark MSFs and VAC

Latest posts