WOC: Heavenly Creature Collection

stealmyheartlve

I just ordered MES in Magnetic Attraction, MSF in Center of Universe and MB in Supernova & Stratus.
I'm still deciding on the MB in Ring of Saturn. Thoughts...
anyone.gif

Thanks for the swatches SOMUCH2SHAY :)

SOMUCH2SHAY

What did u think of the MSFs ? Are any of them similar to other MSFs?
Sadly, I don't have any MSFs (yet), so I have absolutely nothing to compare them to. I can tell you what I thought of them and hopefully that helps.

Light Year= didn't even try

Star Wonder= This one was a mixture of light pink and gold shimmer. So pretty.

Center of the Universe= My favorite of them all. This one melted into my skin. Absolutely beautiful! It was like an orange tinted glorify. I can't wait to use it!

Earthshine= I didn't care for this one at first, but I might give it a second look. It was like a dark brown with a burgundy tint with gold shimmer. I just wasn't sure if this would look good on me, so I didn't put it on hold. I thought it would be beautiful on darker skin tones, but now I'm thinking I should give it a shot.

SOMUCH2SHAY

I just ordered MES in Magnetic Attraction, MSF in Center of Universe and MB in Supernova & Stratus.
I'm still deciding on the MB in Ring of Saturn. Thoughts...
anyone.gif

Thanks for the swatches SOMUCH2SHAY :)
Awww. Must be nice to have a pro card! :) You're welcome for the swatches. Hope they helped. I liked Ring of Saturn. I have it on hold for now, but it may not make the final list. It's not really a must buy.

kimbunney

After an awful day at work it's wonderful to come see the collection online, but the frustrating part is I STILL HAVE NO SET LIST! The only thing I knew for certain was 4/5 lippies so I hauled Venus, Cut-a-caper, Pleasureseeker and Cusp of dawn. I'm such a lipstick addict.

I still don't know what MES I want but I'm def. limiting myself to 2 or 3 at most. One blush and most likely will be Stratus. I want to try the creamsheen as well so I might order those tomorrow.

CartoonChic

Thanks for the swatches SOMUCH2SHAY. I'm glad you were convinced to share them. I ended up getting more MSFs than I initially planned, so I ordered less lipsticks and cremesheens.

MSF: Star Wonder, Center of the Universe, Earthshine
Lipstick: Cut a Caper, Venus, Fire Sign
Cremesheen Glass: Meteoric, Astral, Galaxy Rose

CartoonChic

After an awful day at work it's wonderful to come see the collection online, but the frustrating part is I STILL HAVE NO SET LIST! The only thing I knew for certain was 4/5 lippies so I hauled Venus, Cut-a-caper, Pleasureseeker and Cusp of dawn. I'm such a lipstick addict.

I still don't know what MES I want but I'm def. limiting myself to 2 or 3 at most. One blush and most likely will be Stratus. I want to try the creamsheen as well so I might order those tomorrow.
I plan to swatch Cusp of Dawn and Pleasureseeker in person. I was on the fence about those two, so I ordered what I definitely knew I wanted. I'm not sure if I'm getting any MES yet. They look so pretty, but I don't know if I'll wear them.

leahrenae

thanks for the swatches! I decided to go ahead and get Earthshine and Stratus...that's it.
I thought I'd want more, but I have so much already, these two are the only things that I have NOTHING like.
I've placed my order, can't wait to get them
eyelove.gif

bobbiedoll03

You're very welcome. I keep looking at the pictures, and I've talked myself into Fire Sign too!

You're welcome. If you get Earthshine, can you post pics of it on you? Better yet, do you have any pictures with dark MSFs, or can you tell me some to google?

Awww. Must be nice to have a pro card! :) You're welcome for the swatches. Hope they helped. I liked Ring of Saturn. I have it on hold for now, but it may not make the final list. It's not really a must buy.
I have always loved Metal Rock and the Dark middle section of Warm blend msf.

Richelle83

I'm getting my packages today!!! Ordered a bit more than I originally planned but that's cool. I knew this collection would be up early, just didn't think it would come up the same time as Pro!

I'm jealous for all those who have Metal Rock, wasn't into MAC then, but I do have Warm Blend and I adore that MSF.

Prettypackages

Ring of Saturn is pretty on you. THanks for the swatches. I guess I"ll have to see these in person. LOL I made an order AND STILL Don't know. I kinda want cusp of dawn now.

bobbiedoll03

The photos on Temptalia's website always gets me! her camera is just awesome.

After seeing more swatches in the main page my list has adjusted:

Galaxy Rose C.S
Star Wonder MSF

I took off VAC just because the price is a bit much for me...and I am on the fence about Earthshine because someone said it is very similar to the dark strip in Warm Blend MSF and I don't want it if I can dupe it at home.

I really want to see swatches of stuff on WOC though...

BeautyByLele

This is what I'm thinking.... SKIP the MES !! Get MSF- Earthshine, Center of Universe MB - Ring of Saturn, Stratus CSG - Astral, Meteoric Skin care - VAE, Mineralized Charge Water Moisture Eyecream *if Earthshine is close to the Warm Blend strip then I will skip as well

BeautyByLele

Hehe... Thank you so much Richelle !!! Yay they look nothing alike so Earthshine is staying on my list !!! Star Wonder looks so pretty as well but the swatch of it next to Semi Precious Rose Quartz looked similar so I'm on the fence about that one