WOC: Heavenly Creature Collection

macgirl3121

My 2nd order just arrived. Stratus and Center of the Universe. I still really want Supernova. Hope I can find it when I get paid on Tuesday.

Stratus

Center of the Universe

chinablaq

Love your MSF collection. I would love to get my hands on Gold Spill. How do you like it? I see your Metal Rock is well loved.

I went crazy with this collection and bought most everything. I'm not sorry. I love the mineralize collections and this was one of the best IMO. Really nice colors for WOC too! In fact, I think there was a nice mix of colors for all skin tones. I don't know that I can add much to this thread since I bought nearly everything. But my faves so far (I still haven't tried everything) are Ring of Saturn, Earthshine, Light Year, Meteoric, Magnetic Attraction.
I agree that this was the best launch of msf's suitable for WOC. I picked up all of the MSF's and blushes, and they all work great with my NC50 complexion.

drammy04

I got RoS, Stratus, Supernova, Earthshine, CotU and 2 VAE. Here are my MSF swirls. I looked for the CotU with the most coral and I wanted the deepest Earthshine:

drammy04

I got RoS, Stratus, Supernova, CotU, Earthshine and 2 VAE. Here are my MSF swirls. I wanted the CotU with the most coral and the deepest Earthshine:

drammy04

I got RoS, Stratus, Supernova, CotU, Earthshine and 2 VAE. Here are my MSF swirls. I wanted the CotU with the most coral and the deepest Earthshine:

Fiberluver

you could try some of the mac stores or counters - they might still have a few kicking around since it's so recent.

oh wait, i think you mean it's too bad like it's a pity, as opposed to you still need to buy one... :)
Yeah -that's what I meant! I have it & love it!

Fiberluver

OT: I love Gold Deposit. Of course it was my 1st msf purchase - sat for a year in my drawer and then the 2009 mineralize line hit and that was all she wrote. I love mineral products! Back to GD: I buff it in a lot. Such a lovely gleam!

ainelson86

Do any of you lovely ladies have Light Year? It got such rave reviews on Temptalia, but I'm NW45 and I dont wanna look ashy lol. Is it a winner for WOC?

Fiberluver

Do any of you lovely ladies have Light Year? It got such rave reviews on Temptalia, but I'm NW45 and I dont wanna look ashy lol. Is it a winner for WOC?
I have LY. R U going to order on-line or try in-store? It doesn't make me look ashy. Pretty shade. I'm NC45-50 for reference.

ainelson86

Im going to order online from nordstrom. Decided im going to bite the bullet and get it before it sells out and Im sad lol. Can you post a pic wearing it Fiberluver?