WOC: Heavenly Creature Collection

EekaBoo

So I switched up my list (for now). So far I've ordered: Center of the Universe Earthshine Stratus Cusp of Dawn Strictly Plutonic I can't wait to see more of Temptalia's swatches. If I like what I see I will get Meteoric and Galaxy Rose.

SOMUCH2SHAY

I ended up ordering galaxy rose and earthshine. Didn't want to risk those being sold out when I go to pick up my hold items next week.

EekaBoo

I thought I was going to like Astral more than Galaxy Rose, but I love every swatch I've seen of Galaxy Rose! I feel like I could find a cheaper dupe for Astral.

driz69

I passed on the blushes although they look fantastic in the pans i dont need another hot pink blush

Copperhead

I ordered Ring Of Saturn MB last night and now I want Earthshine MSF. I'll wait til it gets in the store.

aradhana

i have problems. i just got stratus and earthshine today, ring of saturn and center of the universe arrive tomorrow, and i put three of the mes on hold for next thrusday at the local store.....

SOMUCH2SHAY

i have problems. i just got stratus and earthshine today, ring of saturn and center of the universe arrive tomorrow, and i put three of the mes on hold for next thrusday at the local store.....
That's not bad at all! I have 15 items on hold (I'll probably buy 11) and I ordered three items online because I wanted to get Earthshine and Galaxy Rose (the third was one of the nail polishes). I really want to play with earthshine, but I don't like the swirls they sent me so I'm going to see if they have a better one (with more purple) at the store next week.

Richelle83

That's not bad at all! I have 15 items on hold (I'll probably buy 11) and I ordered three items online because I wanted to get Earthshine and Galaxy Rose (the third was one of the nail polishes). I really want to play with earthshine, but I don't like the swirls they sent me so I'm going to see if they have a better one (with more purple) at the store next week.
I always do that! I hope the BU's I got are similar to the one I have.

aradhana

you know, when we first started seeing pictures of this collection i didn't even like the swirls...i was like, eh...whatever. now? love the swirls, love swatches...

sss215

Has anyone used Earthshine all over the face as a bronzer. How do you like it? it looks like it has a little purple tint to it in the swatches. Could be the flashes in the camera, but I am wondering, cause I would to use it as a bronzer as opposed to anything else.

DILLIGAF

I have Supernova on hold at Pro. I usually get there the morning of a launch and have no worries about getting what I want. However I just couldn't get out of bed this morning. Oh well there is always tomorrow.

Ashleybubbles83

i thought i was done.

i ordered meteoric and strictly platonic...

if they restock supernova i'll be getting that too...

when does this pop up in stores?

CartoonChic

Has anyone used Earthshine all over the face as a bronzer. How do you like it? it looks like it has a little purple tint to it in the swatches. Could be the flashes in the camera, but I am wondering, cause I would to use it as a bronzer as opposed to anything else.
I haven't used it on my face yet, but the purple tint is from the burgundy swirl. Here are swatches in the main thread showing the different colors you can get. So you could probably avoid the purple tint if you focus only on the gold base and brown swirl.

http://www.specktra.net/t/179581/mac-heavenly-creature-discussion/3900#post_2242991

bobbiedoll03

I could not wait any longer! I just ordered Earthsine...I can not wait to see it. I have so many ideas to use it with a few blushes I have...My dirty plum needs some company!