WOC: MAC Prep & Prime Natural Radiance

luvlydee

Prep & Prime Natural Radiance
August 16th
A gel emulsion that primes skin for makeup application with benefits that specifically cater to oily and combination skin.
ideal for darker skin tones!!
[info by paparazziboy]

luvlydee

I'm actually interested in what this is all about. Maybe it will give me glowing skin while controlling my oils?

La Dolce Diva

It's gorgeous, but I don't think it's a product that drier skin can't benefit from. The consistency and finish is muvh like a serum- not dry to the touch, but not adding any additional oils.

DanceLovesMAC

Its about time MAC has a primer catering to oily skin and darker skin alike! Now I can use my P+P Face Protect SPF50 for summer/daytime, and Natural Radiance can be for Photos/Night/etc. I'm excited for both myself and for my kit.

MACJunkie85

Today I wore this under a powder. I only needed to blot once. Tomorrow I will wear it under MM or Mat Velvet. I will update tomorrow!

bobbiedoll03

I am just going to go ahead and buy it.....we shall see. I really do not like the original prep and prime so I am crossing my fingers.

MACJunkie85

So it is the end of my workday. I had to blot 3x today. Not bad! I have really oily skin so that is good for me. Get a sample and see how you like it!

MissTT

Thanks for the report. I wish I was near a MAC so I could get a sample. I hate looking all greasy and shiny. I'm definitely not as bad as I used to be since I took Accutane a few years ago, but I still glow in the not good way.

drammy04

Thanks for the report. I wish I was near a MAC so I could get a sample. I hate looking all greasy and shiny. I'm definitely not as bad as I used to be since I took Accutane a few years ago, but I still glow in the not good way.
I took it too! Plus I do peels so that helps too.

sss215

Igrabbed a sample today, and I can't wait to try it in the morning. I am going to wear it under my sample of UD Naked Skin I find it interesting that it was an light yellow color instead of white. Very different than usual primers.

Latest posts