WOC: MAC Prep & Prime Natural Radiance

MissTT

I didn't realize peels helped. Do you do them at home or do you see a professional? My friend happened to call today and told me about a new spa in our town owned by an AA woman. Now I may I have a reason to go and help her business out.

sss215

I like this product. I have enough to test for a few more days. It. Worked pretty well under the Chanel Perfection Lumiere I wear

drammy04

Peels work great for me. I honestly feel that it helped me to even the marks on my back to where I can now wear backless stuff, evens my legs, and of course my face. Before peels and accutane I wore foundation more often, but now I wear it because I like it. I do my own peels because having someone else do it is too much $$$.

MzBrownBeauty

It's gorgeous, but I don't think it's a product that drier skin can't benefit from. The consistency and finish is muvh like a serum- not dry to the touch, but not adding any additional oils.
Your right. In July, I was at the MAC Counter and the MUA was telling me about it; it's for oily skin.

MissTT

Peels work great for me. I honestly feel that it helped me to even the marks on my back from caned to where I can now wear backless stuff, evens my legs, and of course my face. Before peels andaccutane Iswore foundation more often, but now I wear it because I like it. I do my own peels because having someone else do it is too much $$$.
How do you apply to your own back? You must be one of those beautifully made-up women in Cirque du Soleil lol! Actually, I was just talking today about how Accutane cleared up my back so all the marks could heal up. It is so dramatically different that I can wear tanks and strapless stuff that I wouldn't dare wear before. It sucked b/c I was in the best shape of my life, but had to cover up. I don't really need to wear foundation now either and it is great.

drammy04

How do you apply to your own back? You must be one of those beautifully made-up women in Cirque du Soleil lol! Actually, I was just talking today about how Accutane cleared up my back so all the marks could heal up. It is so dramatically different that I can wear tanks and strapless stuff that I wouldn't dare wear before. It sucked b/c I was in the best shape of my life, but had to cover up. I don't really need to wear foundation now either and it is great.
LOL! I'm tall and have long skinny arms so it's not a problem for me. Half the time though I had a friend or my roommate do it for me.

sss215

Works pretty well. I got an ample sample and I don't need to haul it yet. I want to see how it works in the cooler months. Cause even though I am oily, I get dry spots. It works well with my Chanel.

CartoonChic

I got a sample but haven't tried it yet. I wanted to know if it could be used by itself without applying foundation or powder. I was told by the MUA that you shouldn't wear it alone. Its main purpose is to be a primer and it is meant to have something else applied over it. It will help your foundation and powder last longer without making your skin oily and should give you nice a glow.

I don't wear foundation or powder on a regular basis. I do have an oily T-Zone, so I'm curious how it will work for me when I do try it.

sss215

I got a sample but haven't tried it yet. I wanted to know if it could be used by itself without applying foundation or powder. I was told by the MUA that you shouldn't wear it alone. Its main purpose is to be a primer and it is meant to have something else applied over it. It will help your foundation and powder last longer without making your skin oily and should give you nice a glow.

I don't wear foundation or powder on a regular basis. I do have an oily T-Zone, so I'm curious how it will work for me when I do try it.
I wore it alone on a day where i was just going to target... other than knowing its a product that would work well on browner skin when primer, i really didin't think more about it. i put a little blush on. i don't see why wearing it alone would be a problem. its yellow toned, so it soesn't show up white on the face, its also lotion like and not powdery like some primers can feel. hmmmm. i wonder why they said that. I mean it is a primer, but it stands well on its own.

i pulled this from temptalia,
... silky gel emulsion hydrates and primes to improve the application of foundation or powder. Contains rosemary and barley extracts, as well as long-term oil controlling ingredients, laminaria extract and silica. Chestnut and white willow bark extracts retexturize and smooth skin. Tangerine peel extract and vitamins E and C protect with antioxidants, as caffeine calms and reduces redness. Golden light illuminating pearl powders reflect for optic brightening

sounds like basic skin care to me! lol

I would do ahead and try it alone. it can't hurt.

CartoonChic

I wore it alone on a day where i was just going to target... other than knowing its a product that would work well on browner skin when primer, i really didin't think more about it. i put a little blush on. i don't see why wearing it alone would be a problem. its yellow toned, so it soesn't show up white on the face, its also lotion like and not powdery like some primers can feel. hmmmm. i wonder why they said that. I mean it is a primer, but it stands well on its own.

i pulled this from temptalia,
... silky gel emulsion hydrates and primes to improve the application of foundation or powder. Contains rosemary and barley extracts, as well as long-term oil controlling ingredients, laminaria extract and silica. Chestnut and white willow bark extracts retexturize and smooth skin. Tangerine peel extract and vitamins E and C protect with antioxidants, as caffeine calms and reduces redness. Golden light illuminating pearl powders reflect for optic brightening

sounds like basic skin care to me! lol

I would do ahead and try it alone. it can't hurt.
You're right, it's worth trying. I'll give it a shot.

sss215

I hope this product does well across the world cause if not, its on the chopping block and I hate committing to something thats going to go because of lack of response. there are barely any reviews on it on the web.

sss215

I didn't realize peels helped. Do you do them at home or do you see a professional? My friend happened to call today and told me about a new spa in our town owned by an AA woman. Now I may I have a reason to go and help her business out.
you can do some of them at home. Peels are exfoliators. the one i like is Ren's Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask. Put it on for 10 minutes and rinse. Instant glow! and it improves the skin's texture and condition and cuts down on the oil a bit. Since it refines poor size by cleaning them up, less oil will come out. It doesn't totally get rid of it, but it helps control it. here's a review http://www.temptalia.com/ren-glycolactic-skin-renewal-peel-mask-photos-review

sss215

I fogot to add in my last post, the name of the Ren product changed to
[h=1]Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask its available at sephora[/h]

MzBrownBeauty

I bought it yesterday. My makeup lasted today from 7:30 am until 2:00 pm with no touch ups. Not bad for me because usually by noon my makeup is non existent. I'll try it again when I go back to work on Tuesday and see how it goes.

sss215

what are the full ingredients? Does it contain silicones?  Anyone prone to breakouts have any problems?
It works fine or me. I am going to a counter today, let me see if I can snag a look at the package and get some of the ingredients.

Latest posts