WOC: MAC StyleSeeker

pinkcrush

Aren't those La Femme blush colors just gorgeous?! Do they compare to Hidden Treasure? I have no intentions to buy Hidden Treasure, but I'm just curious. I keep forgetting to swatch it to make my own comparison. I'm still on the fence about Eden Rouge. I like it and it is "different enough for me" from Red Racer and Ruffian Red, but I just don't know if I want to keep it. Fashion Nomad is another story. I like it, but it's EXACTLY like Neon Orange on me. Even the finish appeared the same although one is an Amplified and the other is a Mattene. I don't need a BU of Neon Orange. I'd rather use the money towards something else, like that upcoming new purple lipstick.
Agreed 100% on F N being a dupe on brown skin for Neon Orange lol... I also have Sail La Vie too so u already know *wink*

strawberry1

Girl I love this color. I wish I could get a backup but that won't be happening lol
sigh.gif

KelseeBrianaJai

Soooo the only thing that I bought was Hidden Treasure and I'm proud of myself!!!! It helps when I'm not very interested in this collection. Had MAC turned this collection around and actually had new pigments..other blushes that were more interesting and some new brushes....I would've been in debt:shock:
Update!! I got MAT!!

Medgal07

Anyone try the eyeshadows?
I tried only one of the duos, Marche Aux Puces and I'm loving it. It was sold out on the MAC web site earlier today. I also nabbed all three blushes; lipsticks in Fun Finds, Eden Rouge and Fashion Nomad; Fluid lines in Local Wares & Rich Ground. I already have Dark Diversion in my stash. I am really loving Worldly Wealth blush. All in all I'm pleased with my entire purchase, and hope everyone enjoys their picks as well.
yahoo.gif

pinkcrush

I tried only one of the duos, Marche Aux Puces and I'm loving it.  It was sold out on the MAC web site earlier today.  I also nabbed all three blushes; lipsticks in Fun Finds, Eden Rouge and Fashion Nomad; Fluid lines in Local Wares & Rich Ground.  I already have Dark Diversion in my stash.  I am really loving Worldly Wealth blush.  All in all I'm pleased with  my entire purchase, and hope everyone enjoys their picks as well.  :yahoo:
How r u liking Worldly Wealth as I found it very ashy on my NC50 skin????

afulton

I brought Delectable when it was first released in the Posh Paradise collection. I have yet to wear it....
Does anyone have Delectable mattene...I was thinking about getting it since the first release is it worth having? I'm trying to put in an order before this 2nd day shipping expires.

Medgal07

I brought Delectable when it was first released in the Posh Paradise collection.  I have yet to wear it....
Stop me. Somebody stop me please! It's raining and I'm bored, so I just ordered Delectable (I'll now have every lipstick in this collection), Eclectic Edge Lipglass and Style Seeker nail lacquer from Nordstom. :bump:

CartoonChic

Stop me. Somebody stop me please! It's raining and I'm bored, so I just ordered Delectable (I'll now have every lipstick in this collection), Eclectic Edge Lipglass and Style Seeker nail lacquer from Nordstom.
icon_bump.gif
Lol, do you really want to be stopped? I snagged On the Hunt yesterday and I had no intention to get any of the duos, and I'm still thinking about getting Marché Aux Puces. I thought I was done with this collection, but maybe not.

Medgal07

Lol, do you really want to be stopped? I snagged On the Hunt yesterday and I had no intention to get any of the duos, and I'm still thinking about getting Marché Aux Puces. I thought I was done with this collection, but maybe not.
Well, you can just yank my arm a little and pretend to be stopping me. But get this, I have been trolling the online stores for On the Hunt since last night, to no avail. I just called my local Nordstrom and they are sold out as is my local MAC store...but...they referred me to the Cherry Hill, NJ MAC store and they have it. THEY JUST GOT A SECOND SHIPMENT of it and will mail mine out tomorrow. I could not believe it. I ordered a couple of basics that I'm running low on as well but On the Hunt is the star of the show. I ran through the house squealing. It's a good thing no one else is here at the moment because they would have me institutionalized. But here...right here on Specktra I am understood and not judged. Woo hoo!
nanaparty.gif

If anyone would like to tap MAC Cherry Hill, NJ on the chance that they have a sold out item you're looking for the phone # is (856) 317-0030.

Medgal07

Update; I just got my goods from MAC, Cherry Hill, NJ. That's right...I ordered yesterday and they arrived today. THANKS MICHELE of MAC Cherry Hill, NJ.
sweet.png

The 'On the Hunt' duo is just beautiful.