WOC: MAC StyleSeeker

bobbiedoll03

With this collection launching tomorrow (snuck up on me)..I am wondering what my fellow WOC are looking at purchasing. I have been eyeing two of the blushes but other than that I am really on the fence about this collection.

Copperhead

I think I want Hidden Treasure blush. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure I want that blush. I think that will be all that I get. If I get anything else, it might be a Fluidline.

I'll just order online because if I go IN the store, problems may arise.

CartoonChic

Local Wares f/l x2
Dark Diversion f/l BU
Rich Ground f/l
Restless l/g x2
Ready to Roam l/g
Eclectic Edge l/g
Camden Chic mattene - decided to get it just now

Zazzle

Dark Diversion fluid line for me. Of course, that may change once all the fotd posts roll in!

bobbiedoll03

I think I want Hidden Treasure blush. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure I want that blush. I think that will be all that I get. If I get anything else, it might be a Fluidline.

I'll just order online because if I go IN the store, problems may arise.
I am thinking the same thing. I have been eyeing restless lipglass though...

EekaBoo

I picked up: On the Hunt Restless Worldly Wealth Hidden Treasure. I also really liked Delectable and Fashion Nomad. Fashion Nomad is gorgeous, but I'm not brave enough to wear it out of the house.

Fiberluver

I think I want Hidden Treasure blush as well but I have to decide.

Plus I'm leaning towards 1 or 2 of the lipsticks.

I'll have to see!

I don't know whether to try to snag Apple Red blush from the PRO store or get Hidden Treasure.

Decisions, decisions!

pinkcrush

I see the brown girls r up on Hidden Treasure lol... Thats all Im really feeling honestly... I have MAC Red and Ruby Woo already so purchasing Eden Rouge would be a waste 4 me... Idk, wut do u ladies think???

pinkcrush

I picked up: On the Hunt Restless Worldly Wealth Hidden Treasure. I also really liked Delectable and Fashion Nomad. Fashion Nomad is gorgeous, but I'm not brave enough to wear it out of the house.
Fashion Nomad will look gorgeous on u, r u kidding me!? I have Sail La Vie, So Chaud, Neon Orange, Morange, Vegas Volt and Reel Sexy and I rock them all with pride lol and so can u girl :)

Fiberluver

I see the brown girls r up on Hidden Treasure lol... Thats all Im really feeling honestly... I have MAC Red and Ruby Woo already so purchasing Eden Rouge would be a waste 4 me... Idk, wut do u ladies think???
I love Mattenes and wish they were still part of the perm. line.

Even though I thoroughly adore Ruby Woo and VGI, I am going to check out those mattenes + the red l/s from the Marilyn collection.

The e/s, nah. They look dupable & I have more than enough e/s to last three lifetimes.

Fiberluver

Fashion Nomad will look gorgeous on u, r u kidding me!? I have Sail La Vie, So Chaud, Neon Orange, Morange,and Reel Sexy and I rock them all with pride lol and so can u girl
smiles.gif
Pinkcrush,

What liner do you use with So Chaud?

I have that one but sadly because of my pink obsession my oranges haven't been getting much use.

CartoonChic

Fashion Nomad will look gorgeous on u, r u kidding me!? I have Sail La Vie, So Chaud, Neon Orange, Morange,and Reel Sexy and I rock them all with pride lol and so can u girl
smiles.gif
I didn't get Fashion Nomad because I have all of those orange shades except Morange (I thought Neon Orange suited me better). I kinda felt like it's a color I already have. I felt the same way with Eden Rouge.

Fiberluver

I know this question wasn't directed towards me, but I like to use MAC Auburn.
Thanks for replying! The more responses the better!

I also have Auburn l/p but it doesn't get much love either!

My poor, poor oranges!

Didn't get much love this summer! I may put one on tomorrow just because.

Latest posts