WOC: MAC StyleSeeker

drammy04

Here is what I ended up with:

Hidden Treasure(thankfully unlike anything I have, including Raizin)
Supercontinental (surprise hit with me)
Ready to Roam l/g

I went into details on the discussion thread pp 35.

I also got the Prep + Prime Natural Radiance. Anyone tried it yet?

Copperhead

Here is what I ended up with:

Hidden Treasure(thankfully unlike anything I have, including Raizin)
Supercontinental (surprise hit with me)
Ready to Roam l/g

I went into details on the discussion thread pp 35.

I also got the Prep + Prime Natural Radiance. Anyone tried it yet?
drammy, what did you think about that other blush? The goldish one. Worldly Wealth or something like that. Supercontinental keeps hanging around in the back of my mind but I'm trying to ignore it. Heehee!

pinkcrush

Eden Rouge is necessary! I had both MAC Red and Ruby Woo and I never wore them..but Eden Rouge is always in my rotation when I want a red. It is just so gorgeous to me and the finish is beautiful.
Ill have to swatch E R and M R together side by side to see if I can or cant do w/o lol thanx doll

drammy04

drammy, what did you think about that other blush? The goldish one. Worldly Wealth or something like that. Supercontinental keeps hanging around in the back of my mind but I'm trying to ignore it. Heehee!
The texture was really nice and the color was a nice golden bronzy glow. I just have too many things to recreate it like Comfort MSF and other bronzers. Plus I usually like color on my cheeks.

Fiberluver

I use Prestige l/l in Poppy with So Chaud... I have no problem using drugstore items if they r of good quality
smiles.gif
THX! Every time I go to drugstore to try Prestige liners - they are either all gone or store just doesn't stock them.

Fiberluver

U can bring them right n2 fall with the right coordinatimg makeup... Example: So Chaud will look lovely n fall-like paired with a soft wash of olive shadow and brown e/l
THX again.

I think a lot of my existing m/up is going to go in heavy rotation this fall!!!

Copperhead

The texture was really nice and the color was a nice golden bronzy glow. I just have too many things to recreate it like Comfort MSF and other bronzers. Plus I usually like color on my cheeks.
Yeah, that one kind of looks like it would go on top of another blush. It looks more like a highlighter for darker skin tones rather than a blush.

pinkcrush

Ageed... Its very pretty but not a must-have item 4 me either...

pinkcrush

Ladies I went back 2 NORDSTROMS 2 play with the matenes n lemme tell y'all I want all 4!!! Once again the star is Eden Rouge, I swatched it alongside MAC Red which it reminded me of but ER is warmer n brighter... Fashion Nomad brought Neon Orange to mind but less red... Camden Chic is a modern version of VG3 and is stunning... Fun Finds is a pale nude/pink color which reminds me of an amplified Hue... It has a way better color payoff than Playing Koi...I want all 4 now but Ill settle 4 Eden Rouge :)

bobbiedoll03

Ugh, I've been enabled. You look stunning bobbiedoll. I'm at least going to wait until Camden Chic arrives so I can make sure I like the mattene formula. I only swatched it on my hand, not my lips. But wait, the 2nd day shipping code expires Friday. Oh dear.
Thank you!