What is on everyones list???
mac_wishlist.gif

For Me:

Golden Glaze MES
Smoked Ruby MES
Clarity MES (maybe)
Unsurpassable (maybe)
One of a Kind l/s (maybe)
I will have to swatch in store to see in my maybes will be coming home with me.

I haven't made up my mind on the brushes. I want that buffer brush but that is a lot of $$$.

DILLIGAF

Golden Gaze
Blue Sheen
Smoked Ruby
Dark Indulgence

I was thinking about the brushes then I got home and took a real hard look at my brush collection. I think I have enough brushes to start my own brush store! So I will just say no to the brushes. Specially since like someone mentioned I'm looking into getting some from Cozzette.

lenchen

Golden Gaze
Blue Sheen
Smoked Ruby
Dark Indulgence

I was thinking about the brushes then I got home and took a real hard look at my brush collection. I think I have enough brushes to start my own brush store! So I will just say no to the brushes. Specially since like someone mentioned I'm looking into getting some from Cozzette.
same here on the brushes I almost every brush mac has made, I'm just wondering if these rushes do anything different from what I have already..

afulton

My list thus far:

Dark Indulgence MES
Smoked Ruby MES
Golden Glaze MES

Goldstone MSF

Possible:
234 Brush
235 Brush
128 Brush

I plan on going to check them out tomorrow at my Pro store.

MAChostage

Total pass for me, as I'm not into MES' or MSFs. And like a lot of you, I honestly don't need another brush!

sss215

Curious about the brushes too. Also, If anyone is looking for a nice neutral gloss, check out Looks Like Sin. Its beautiful on darker skins, and goes with almost anything!

DILLIGAF

My list thus far:

Dark Indulgence MES
Smoked Ruby MES
Golden Glaze MES

Goldstone MSF

Possible:
234 Brush
235 Brush
128 Brush

I plan on going to check them out tomorrow at my Pro store.

Maybe I'll run in to you this time!
I doubt I will ever buy another MSF. Seeing how I bearly use the ones I have now.

Bach

Swatches of some of the product on a woman of color

http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2011/06/mac-semi-precious-swatches-and-pics-semi-precious-goldstone-msf-warmth-of-coral-mineralize-blush-dark-indulgence-mineralize-eyeshadow-richly-revered-cremesheen-glass/

From Temtalia's swatched Im interested in Smoked Ruby

afulton

I picked up the following items from the collection today. If it wasn't for my favorite SA putting them aside for me, I wouldn't have anything. Most things were sold out when I got there this afternoon.

Enjoy!

afulton

I just love brushes. I have more than I could ever use. I really didn't need them but couldn't resist the uniqueness of them. I didn't feel I needed the kabuki brush. It was really big. I can't wait to try them.
afulton what do you think of the brushes that you purchased??

DILLIGAF

I picked up the following items from the collection today. If it wasn't for my favorite SA putting them aside for me, I wouldn't have anything. Most things were sold out when I got there this afternoon.

Enjoy!

What time did you get there? When I got there this morning they were still unboxing items but my favorite MUA told me that they didn't get a lot of the eyeshadows.

afulton

I was late today. I didn't get there until 3:30 pm. It stinks that MAC Pro receives limited quantities of items. Most of the eyeshadows had the 'sold out' sticker on them when I arrived. Luckily things were set aside for me. What did you get today?
What time did you get there? When I got there this morning they were still unboxing items but my favorite MUA told me that they didn't get a lot of the eyeshadows.

Icecaramellatte

Originally, I wanted all the brushes but I still haven't heard about how these are special. I would think that these brushes work especially well with the mineralize products since they have been released with the mineralize collection but I haven't heard anything about it. I know the duo fiber brushes like the 187 are good for making intense colors more wearable. Like if you have a really bright brush, the 187 doesn't pick up so much color. But I don't see how this would work on the mineralize eye shadows. I would want something to pick up more color. So for now I'm skipping the brushes.

My list right now is:

• Geo Pink lipglass
  • Natural Flare lipglass
  • Golden Glaze eye shadow
  • Clarity eye shadow
  • Unsurpassable eye shadow
  • Pearl MSF

Thinking about Gem of Roses, Lush Amber and Looks Like Sin. Faux Gold, Quartz Fusion and Smoked Ruby are starting to catch my eye too.

Prototype83

I did my pre-order with Nordies yesterday. The brushes were interesting...but nothing must have IMO.

My poor wallet! I ended up ordering:

Eyeshadows:
Smoked Ruby
Clarity
Dark Indulgence
Blue Sheen
...there' one I can't remember at the monent lol

MSF
Semi Precious Pearl

DILLIGAF

I got Golden Gaze and Blue Sheen. Golden Gaze is truly a stunning color. It's a dirty gold that will look awesome on just about everyone. When I got home I immediately grabbed my Gilt By Association to do a comparison swatch. GBA is a basically a black base with gold glitters suspended in it. GG is a more uniform color more like a regular shadow. Next up came Blue Sheen compared to Sea & Sky and Blue Flame. Again BF is a black base with Blue glitters. Sea & Sky has the same sort of texture as GG but the color is more cobalt. Blue Sheen in a darker deeper blue. I ignored Dark Indulgence and since its been compared to NARS Night Porter I'm just going to skip it as well. Smoked Ruby was also trying to jump into my bag and I have a feeling I will be getting this color at the official launch but for now I'm content without it. The brushes didn't say a thing to me, like I said I have way too many brushes already.

freesiafc

Well, after seeing the color stories for the up coming collections on Temptalia my list has changed. Now all I want is: Golden Gaze MES Smoked Ruby MES I may pick up a brush but that is a BIG maybe. If none of these capture my heart after I swatch in store I think I will be fine walking away with nothing.

kimbunney

My list so far is:

-Blue Sheen MES
-Smoked Ruby MES
-Quartz Fusion MES
-Pure Magnificence

Maybe:
-Golden Glaze

Something needs to be kicked off because I refuse to spend over a 100 for this! lol I'm just hoping like usual when I see the items in the store I'm not that impressed so I don't feel bad for not getting something!

jaylilee

So far:
Looks like sin
Gem of Roses
One of a Kind

really wanting:
Rose Quartz
Rare Find
Golden Gaze

Latest posts