WOC: Semi Precious Collection

lexielex

I got Goldstone MSF and Feeling Flush Mineralized Blush, those were the only two things that really stood out for me.

sss215

I love Musky Amethyst. It totally surprised me when I applied it. Its beautiful and I will haul 2 before the collection goes. I feel lucky to like a color that no one else is really into. I think its beautiful on WOC. Its not too dark either. I had no interest in this color until I applied it. Then is was like, OMG, gotta have it!

Cocosmith

Yes, I agree, Musky Amethyst is Lovely. The MUA applied it on me with Currant lipliner and placed the Looks Like Sin l/g on top. So pretty!!!!. I also got the MSF in Goldstone.

Busttamuv3

I picked up

MES:
Golden Gaze
Smoked Ruby

Mineralize Blush:
Feeling flush

Brush:
Mac 128

I was contemplating on whether to get Warmth of Coral blush too, but I didn't want to waste money on a color that I have repeatedly in my collection.. i do however wonder if its worth owning for its unique texture. What do you guys think?

UrbanSweetheart

So far, I got Golden Gaze mes, Smoked Ruby mes, and Blue Sheen mes. I also got Gem of Roses lipstick, which I love. I was contemplating a backup purchase of GG, but its sold out everywhere..so that's a no-go :(
in my opinion, Golden Gaze is a MUST-HAVE. It looks amazing on everyone I've seen use it
heart.gif

bronzedbeauty18

I recently purchased Feeling flush which is my go to summer color for "pinched" cheeks, and a back up of Gem of Roses. I agree Musky Amethyst is a wonderful color for WOC. It will be really pretty for the fall IMO.

MAChostage

Ok, "true confessions" time.
blush-anim-cl.gif
I've never been a big fan of any of MAC's mineralized products, and this collection was a total skip for me -- at first. I went to a MAC store with my daughter last week while visiting her and she tried Clarity e/s and it was so doggone lovely on her so she decided to buy it immediately. I must say, that color really knocked me off my feet. Then I swatched Golden Gaze, which the store was sold out of. My eyes almost popped out of my head, but I was determined not to buy anything from this collection. Fast forward to this past weekend, once I returned home. I started reading the Semi Precious forums on here and that was my downfall, LOL! I kept thinking about how pretty Clarity was so I picked it up. Once I started reading all the posts about how Golden Gaze was a must have, and then thinking back to how it swatched, I went on a mission to find one anywhere except Ebay. I called a couple of MAC freestanding stores and 5 MAC counters in a couple of different states. Golden Gaze was not to be found. Just as I was going to write it off, I decided to call the MAC counter at a Macy's in Illinois where a good friend of mine lives. The MA put me on hold and, when she returned to the phone, she said she had ONE Golden Gaze left, so I quickly ordered it and had it sent to me. I got it today and I'm really glad that I decided to go for it. I can't stop staring at either eyeshadow and can't wait to wear one of them tomorrow!

UrbanSweetheart

Ok, "true confessions" time.
blush-anim-cl.gif
I've never been a big fan of any of MAC's mineralized products, and this collection was a total skip for me -- at first. I went to a MAC store with my daughter last week while visiting her and she tried Clarity e/s and it was so doggone lovely on her so she decided to buy it immediately. I must say, that color really knocked me off my feet. Then I swatched Golden Gaze, which the store was sold out of. My eyes almost popped out of my head, but I was determined not to buy anything from this collection. Fast forward to this past weekend, once I returned home. I started reading the Semi Precious forums on here and that was my downfall, LOL! I kept thinking about how pretty Clarity was so I picked it up. Once I started reading all the posts about how Golden Gaze was a must have, and then thinking back to how it swatched, I went on a mission to find one anywhere except Ebay. I called a couple of MAC freestanding stores and 5 MAC counters in a couple of different states. Golden Gaze was not to be found. Just as I was going to write it off, I decided to call the MAC counter at a Macy's in Illinois where a good friend of mine lives. The MA put me on hold and, when she returned to the phone, she said she had ONE Golden Gaze left, so I quickly ordered it and had it sent to me. I got it today and I'm really glad that I decided to go for it. I can't stop staring at either eyeshadow and can't wait to wear one of them tomorrow!
It truly is a must-have! I'm so happy you were able to find one!! It's such a lovely eyeshadow
love.gif

MAChostage

I've got to say, though, Clarity tends to wear a little sheer. Is it just me, or are any of you also finding this to be true? It's still a really pretty color, though.

luvlydee

Lush Amber lipstick has become another favorite Nude of mine. I also got pressed amber, natural flare, and my boyfriend got me Rare Find.

I was thinking about Golden Gaze but when I swatched it at the store it was a bit bleh for me. Not something I would spend 20 bucks on. im much more happier with bronzier shades.

Ashleybubbles83

just wondering...has anyone layered the style black shadows on top of these? i just had a thought that blue flame on top of blue sheen would be hot! i'm gonna have to try it out!

MissTiffany2U

I just picked up Geo Pink today, which I love. It's a perfect everyday pink for me... Considered getting Feeling Flush but I didn't, I may go back for it later.