WOC - UD Naked Palette

yasmin1983

I had one and sold it. The colors didnt work for me at all. It looked like I had poop on my eyes seriously. And im not much of a neutral eyeshadow kinda gal, so maybe that had a lot to do with it

annjr2003

Anywho...I hope this helps! I think all women need this palette and if you can't find it...just be patient! I received an email from UD confirming that this is a permanent item. I'm thinking for getting this for my 17 yr old niece for Christmas...great gift option!
yes.gif
Got my pallette yesterday, but just got around to playing with it some tonight.

Bringing back older threads, but I would like to echo some of this. If any of you have come up with looks using this pallette, I'd love to know your combinations. I absolutely love Gunmetal.

Also ordered Nars "Torrid" blush. Absolutely beautiful. But that's another thread.

IvyTrini

I had never bought any of UD's shadows before and I scooped this up partially b/c I don't own a lot of neutrals and all I have to say is:

GET IT!!

Seriously this is an amazing palette for all skin tones and shades and the texture of the shadows are great and for me it's a must have.
I have been rocking this seriously for a few months now and I get some great neutral, work-appropriate looks.

IvyTrini

Don't be afraid of the light colours. I am NW45 and they are great highlighters and don't look chalky!

Icecaramellatte

*Bumping this Thread*

This palette is starting to come back to stores. I was on the fence about it and never got it. For the people who have it already, do you still like it?

DILLIGAF

*Bumping this Thread*

This palette is starting to come back to stores. I was on the fence about it and never got it. For the people who have it already, do you still like it?

I've had the NAKED palette since the very 1st instore release. I was lucky. This palette has become my go to for travel. I just toss it in to what ever I'm traveling with along with my brush roll and i'm good to go. I can always throw in a bright shadow for a pop of color. I love my NAKED palette!

MAChostage

I'll be traveling soon and was just thinking over how I want to handle my makeup. I'd decided that I was going to take my Naked palette.
eyelove.gif

I've had the NAKED palette since the very 1st instore release. I was lucky. This palette has become my go to for travel. I just toss it in to what ever I'm traveling with along with my brush roll and i'm good to go. I can always throw in a bright shadow for a pop of color. I love my NAKED palette!

Inamorata

I also just got this palette a week ago (I'm NC44) and I've been using it every single day in some way, even if just as a highlight or a crease colour. Its the most versatile palette I've ever owned!!

califabulous

I freaking love this palette. LOVE. I didn't have many neutrals so I didn't feel like I was duping anything I already had. BUT the color payoff is excellent IMO. It is quite shimmery so if you're not into that don't bother. I was never into urban decay but the thought of all these neutrals in one palette...omg I really love it. I was late on the bandwagon but when I decided I need this in my life I searched high and low and finally got it (feb 2011). So glad i got it when I did as I got the last one with the eyeliner combo...gotta love zero :)

califabulous

Does anyone know of any mac dupes for this palette? E/S colors can come off differently on WOC so I am wondering what you ladies think? THANKS :)

MAChostage

^^ IMO UD shadows stand pretty much on their own, they're not really that dupable. I'm so glad that you love your Naked Palette, I think it's a real gem. UD makes some great shadows and liners.

tuttifrutti

i think that nyx nude on nude is a good alternative to this palette...
i really like it..and for the fraction of the cost..you get lipcolors with it..

TXBeautyBaby

I really love this palette, I took it with me on a week long trip to Puerto Rico and I had plenty of looks for the week. Its truly a versatile palette. I was a little scared of Virgin and Sin because I'm an nw47/48 but they make great highlighters.