Woodwinked, Beautiful Iris, and Freshwater

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindpassion

Among 10 or 15 others, these are to be discontinued.
ssad.gif
I saw them in an MA's book today... a lot of shadesticks as well, including overcast and silverblu.

foxyqt

whaaa! i love Woodwinked and Freshwater! Beautiful Iris has been on my wishlist for a while now i need to get it ASAP =(

i guess they really are slowwwly getting rid of shadesticks.. aw man

Hilly

woodwinked I think is one of the best shadows. It's so easy to work with and is gorgeous!!

aziajs

Woodwinked????? So many people love that color and I'd imagine it sells pretty well. WTF? This is why it pays to get backups of permanent products. I bought a backup of Woodwinked a long time ago because I loved it so much. I'm glad I did so that I don't have to go running to the store now.

blindpassion

Yeah so true... its such a beautiful color. Im going to need backups of beautiful iris and woodwinked. I cant imagine not being able to use both of those colors, they are staples for me!
ssad.gif
grr. The MA was so shocked too when she read about woodwinked... she hadnt looked in the book forever and didnt know what was going to be going, the whole reason I asked was because I wanted to know if they were getting rid of pink freeze ( which they arent )

blindpassion

Haha am I seriously the only one that likes pink freeze? it works so well on my skin tone. But most people HATE it. At one point in my life I was so obsessed with pinks.

candynipples

i love the pinks too
smiles.gif
i bought my pink freeze at a cco..woo hoo! woodwinked as been on my "to get" list so i guess i'll have to buy it soon before its hard to find!

Lisa J

Woodwinked?? Really? I don't get that. I love it! It's gorgeous and, agreed, so easy to use. I like Beautiful Iris too. This is just craziness!

ledonatella

I must be in the minority because Woodwinked and Beautiful Iris are 2 colors I do not ever use. They are pretty and I get they work for alot of people but there just seems to be better ones for me.

Anita

wth? *screams* Woodwinked is a HG for me. Just my luck it would be discontinued. Looks like I need to buy Beautiful Iris ASAP. I've been lemming it for a while anyways.

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by talk2mesun
can you remember ANY of the other e/s or shadestick colors?

No, I only saw the book for a few seconds with the MA while we looked for pink freeze, Im going to be at MAC pro and also my regular mac store, my mom and I are really close with some of the MA's so I'll ask them to let me take a look at whats being discontinued so I can get backups, and write down a list for ya'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.