Woodwinked, Beautiful Iris, and Freshwater

Status
Not open for further replies.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I'm pretty sure we RTV'd Digit, I'll have to check when I work on weds.

we rtv'd digit a long time ago.

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
we rtv'd digit a long time ago.

I was remembering correctly, we did RTV Digit a while back.

.i.hart.MAC.

woooww, out of the 10 eyeshadow colors that i own.... i have all three... that is so wierd. beautiful iris and woodwinked are my top 2, and freshwater... it is so beautiful, even though i rarely use it.

XShear

Odd. I don't think they would get rid of a best seller. But, just in case ... off to MAC I go! Hehe.

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I was remembering correctly, we did RTV Digit a while back.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
That is one of my favorites.

SlimSugar

looks like Mystery is the woodwink replacement! I looked it up on ebay and it looks almost the same in terms of color.

redambition

they look different to me
th_confused_new.gif

maybe it's the photos though.

MisStarrlight

Mystery and Woodwinked are nothing alike at all.

If anything, All That Glitters is probably the closest, but even those are pretty different.

We still have all of them in stock and am getting shipments of them regularly.

xxsgtigressxx

omg beautiful iris is the only purple i can wear....and woodwinked is my favorite!!! i just heard a rumor that lipstick in myth and msf in medium is discontinued too, i swear to God like everything that i love is gone!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgtigressxx
omg beautiful iris is the only purple i can wear....and woodwinked is my favorite!!! i just heard a rumor that lipstick in myth and msf in medium is discontinued too, i swear to God like everything that i love is gone!

don't worry. they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

mustardgirl

I really hope this is not true about it being dc'd but I guess it doesn't hurt for me to buy a backup now of Woodwinked. Maybe they spread around a rumor to make us worry so their sales will suddenly spike up (let's hope anyway
smiles.gif
)

elektra513

I just looked at the MAC site, and they aren't ToD'd...are you guys sure these three are on their way out?

elmo1026

hey guys do you know the price of an eyeshadow palette refills? I tried to find the price on the Mac Pro website but it does not say.

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousmuffins
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
That is one of my favorites.

Dont worrY! the reason they rtvd digit is becuase it will no longer be carried at counters, but is now a MAC STORE EXCLUSIVE!!!!

imnotshelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
hey guys do you know the price of an eyeshadow palette refills? I tried to find the price on the Mac Pro website but it does not say.

I was just at my freestanding the other day...$10.50 now. Sigh. I remember when they used to be $9!

Winnie

Oh no, I bought my sister Woodwinked for her birthday and I really want it for myself. I guess I need to go and buy one asap! I'm sad that they're discontinuing one of their most popular shadows? What are they thinking??!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie
Oh no, I bought my sister Woodwinked for her birthday and I really want it for myself. I guess I need to go and buy one asap! I'm sad that they're discontinuing one of their most popular shadows? What are they thinking??!

they are NOT discontinuing woodwinked!

Status
Not open for further replies.