Woodwinked, Beautiful Iris, and Freshwater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anita

I just did a Live Chat on the website and they confirmed Woodwinked IS being discoed.

chatinfo.gif
Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. One of our Artists will be with you shortly.
chatinfo.gif
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Mary-Ann. How may I assist you?
Anita: Hi, I heard Woodwinked is on a list to be discontinued in the future. Is there any truth to this rumor?
Mary-Ann: I am so sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's true. I love Woodwinked too....
Anita: eeeek!!
Anita: How about Beautiful Iris?
Mary-Ann: Let me check.
Mary-Ann: No, it's not listed as being discontinued at this time.
Anita: Thank you so much!!
Anita:
smiles.gif

Mary-Ann: Let me look in one other place...
Anita: ok
Mary-Ann: Can you hold for another moment?
Anita: I sure can

She went on to say that Beautiful Iris was not on any lists she checked.
:-(

Anita

Re: Woodwinked

Now I got an email from that MAC rep that says Woodwinked is NOT being discoed:

Dear Anita,

It was nice chatting with you earlier. I did another search and found that WOODWINKED Eye Shadow is not being discontinued at this time! I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Our certified Artists are pleased to provide you with personalized recommendations that specifically address your needs. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

Kindest regards,

Mary-Ann
M·A·C Cosmetics Online Makeup Artist

GreekChick

^^ That is strange because our memo said that Beautiful Iris was in fact going to be discontinued. This eyeshadow gets the most compliments, it has that WOW factor.

KTB

That's awesome that she followed up and great that she says that Woodwinked isn't being DC. I want to get it but can't afford it right now
ssad.gif

Keysten

Oh that is so great that Woodwinked is here to stay. I wear that color ALOT!

electrostars

MAC should send out a list of stuff they're discontinuing to their mailing list so we can all run out and buy 'em. lol.

Shepherdess

I think theyre three of the nicest colours.

I hate it when they discontinue stuff!
I brought woodwinked and its gorgeous!.

Im off to buy the beautiful iris and fresh water pans.

Miss uppity

I asked 2 mac ma's about Woodwinked being discountinued and they both said it was one of their top sellers and definitely wasn't being discontinued.

righteothen

Maybe they were thinking about discontinuing it until they heard a large backlash of people who didn't want them to?

Still, I better go check to see how low I am on these guys in case these rumors are true...

Bernadette

I would be stunned if Woodwinked gets the ax! It's probably one of the top five selling colors at my coutner. Beautiful Iris is soooo gorgeous, I don't want it to go
ssad.gif
. They got rid of Digit and now this? Why not get rid of Crystal and let us keep Beautiful Iris!

righteothen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I would be stunned if Woodwinked gets the ax! It's probably one of the top five selling colors at my coutner. Beautiful Iris is soooo gorgeous, I don't want it to go
ssad.gif
. They got rid of Digit and now this? Why not get rid of Crystal and let us keep Beautiful Iris!

According to the information that I have online, and the counters I have around me, Digit has not gotten the axe. Is there some information that I didn't know? (Really hope not, since I like Digit).

Also, I still haven't seen the triangle of doom on the other eyeshadows, and really hope it continues to remain this way.

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by righteothen
According to the information that I have online, and the counters I have around me, Digit has not gotten the axe. Is there some information that I didn't know? (Really hope not, since I like Digit).

Also, I still haven't seen the triangle of doom on the other eyeshadows, and really hope it continues to remain this way.

I'm pretty sure we RTV'd Digit, I'll have to check when I work on weds.

Status
Not open for further replies.